I made my first investment with SecureInvestment, $1.000. In their rules they promis to refund the initial payment and the profit in any situation. But they don't.
After i request a withdrawel, they didn't pay anything. I send a supportticket which is never been answered. I asked to refund at least my initial amount but they were not at home really. After several requests they send me a meassage that my money was funded in my Liberty Reserve account and deleted my account. Until now, the money isn't in my Liberty Reserve account. So, is this a really scam?
Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: they have stolen my money....
- 07-22-2009, 11:15 PM #1Recruit
- Join Date
- Jul 2009
they have stolen my money....
- 07-23-2009, 01:39 PM #2
Without even trying to look up the website, I'll make a few educated guesses.
I see "investment" and "Liberty reserve" but not the word "broker"
Let me guess...
Do they offer a VERY high daily or weekly return on your money? Perhaps things called something like Plan A, Plan B, Plan C. Much higher returns if you invest more? A referral program for bringing in new victims to join you?
If so, it's a . Your money is gone. Read this to see how you got hosed:
Ponzi Schemes and HYIPs - Free Money Traps
- 07-23-2009, 07:32 PM #3Sergeant
- Join Date
- May 2009
- By momen1962 in forum Scam Alerts FolderReplies: 48Last Post: 05-25-2014, 10:09 AM
- By tikina senapati in forum Resolved IssuesReplies: 6Last Post: 02-11-2014, 10:01 AM
- By bishnu99 in forum Scam Alerts FolderReplies: 6Last Post: 01-31-2014, 12:03 AM
- By Hallol in forum Resolved IssuesReplies: 9Last Post: 12-30-2013, 12:45 PM
- By indrafx.trader in forum Scam Alerts FolderReplies: 18Last Post: 05-30-2012, 07:29 PM