FoyleCapital.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 25, 2016

Join live discussion of FoyleCapital.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Aldershot, United Kingdom
Jul 19, 2016

I have used them since early 2016 and still a happy client. Some drawdown in July so far, but been a great year... As long as you understand drawdown and expect 10-15% drawdown on your account then you will have great returns. Way better than I expected. Pepperstone (the broker) have been good service too, but not so great in forexpeacearmy...strangely. Review Moderation Team Note: All brokers will have some unhappy clients. If you like Pepperstone and think they deserve a better rating, expressing that opinion on Foyle Capital's page won't help. Instead, you are welcome to leave a review for Pepperstone.

Madrid, Spain
Jun 30, 2016

Hello, It been very high experience with Foyle. I have not had much luck in forex before that, so many scam EA and other bad products. But it seems money managers have the only way to make profit in this crazy market forex. I wish i learned this many years before wasting many euros. I can say Foyle Cap know exactly what to do. Bye.

Nice, France
Jun 5, 2016

I had been looking for a money manager for a long time. When I found this solution I could not be more pleased. Simple process to get started, through very good broker. Approach to risk is excellent which is most important for me. Highly recommended.

Westminster, London, United Kingdom
May 21, 2016

Fantastic Bunch of Guys, Excellent Trading Character and stellar performance. Simply Irresistble

Bridgetown, Barbados
May 13, 2016

I took a long time to decide on where to put my hard earned money. I am glad I picked the right manager. Great returns, low risk. I like the broker because based in UK, good strong regulation in UK. I tried many autotrading and social trading before and always lost. I think you need to look for professional people in forex to get a proper system. I can sleep easy also at night without having to worry about the trades.

IFSC, Dublin, Ireland
May 11, 2016

Very popular manager within the International Financial Services Centre at Dublin. Algo Strategy proved very profitable over many months, Excellent risk management and accomplished trading. A genuine MM with longevity in the market. A rare find in this industry.

Romford, Essex, United Kingdom
May 3, 2016

Met these guys at trade show was well impressed. incredible market knowledge and no BS. started with min.account and gradually added. totally happy.

Nairobi, Kenya
Apr 24, 2016

Very knowledgeable team. Even from a far they were wonderful to work with.

London, United Kingdom
Apr 2, 2016

Hello, Credible management firm with excellent stable team. My account created over 43% since I started 18 months ago. Steady growth without too much drama. Sound choice..

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Nov 26, 2015

Excellent risk manager. Very knowledgeable trading team. Easy to deal with. High recommended.

SHOW: