FXVM.net Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 22, 2017

Join live discussion of FXVM.net on our forum

lagos, Nigeria,
Mar 20, 2017,

this is the best vps i have ever used, great server , great latency , great service, great customer care, great everything.
sokoto, Nigeria,
Jan 9, 2017,

this is the best vps server i have ever used in my life time, it has 100% uptime, very great for trading.

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 4, 2016,

I have been using FXVM VPS ( http://bit.ly/fastforexvps ) for few month, their services is very good and fast, i fully recommend, hope FXVM can continue sustain with good service and performance.
Santa Fe, Argentina,
May 31, 2016,

I was using their service first for a week and then a month. And this month I have renewed my monthly plan.
The price of the service seems the most appropriate with respect to other competitors of this quality.

In this short time I can say:
It is very easy to use, simply download the shortcut and connect.
I've been primarily using the data center located in NY and latency with my Broker is always less than 1.70 ms.
The best thing is customer service, they will answer in minutes. In my case it has been to transfer the VPS from NY to London or vice versa and has always been very fast.
I have done this three times at least and Arturo F. has always been very attentive and friendly.
, Greece,
Oct 2, 2015,

Over 18 months I cooperate with this guys. I m absolutely satisfied with their service, latency and pricing!!
Drogheda, Ireland,
Jul 30, 2014,

Hello, I agree with the statement above. I tried many VPS providers and also landed here as they are simply excellent. I use their VPS service over 10 months and can assure you I won't move to another VPS provider. Their technical support is responsive, VPS quality and prices are really good.
May 27, 2014,

I tried the 5 days trial which is a good VPS to use for what is written. The customer service was helpful and quick.
Manila, Philippines,
May 6, 2014,

Im not a good reviewer but all I can say this hosting company is superb.

It was my first time to use VPS and I landed to their site.

They offer free 5 days trial to test specially to the newbie looking for a great vps this one is great, ive been looking and searching for other hosting company offering a trial but i think they are the only one who offer this.

The Customer Support is very good and very accommodating and easy to talk.

The prices of their services is very affordable for a great VPS.