FXVM.net Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 18, 2018

Join live discussion of FXVM.net on our forum

Rio Grande do Sul, Brazil,
Jun 12, 2018,

I am starting in this forex business and was looking for a VPS.
My teacher told me to go with FXVM.
The VPS with SSD is a blast.
Tried the support and is also very fast!
Hope they keep up the good job.
Orlando, FL, USA,
Jun 7, 2018,

Def recommend it!

I started using FXVM through a referral from someone else and wasn't sure what to expect. It has been such a pleasant experience so far. Super easy to use, reliable connection, and the price is not bad at all for what you're getting.

If you're looking for a server, I'd def recommend considering this, it's worth the stability.
Benevento, Italy,
Jun 5, 2018,

Very happy about my VPS experience

Well, my experience with a VPS service couldn't have been smoother. Courteous staff, fast and competent responses, a reliable VPS and all the help you can possibly need ... I'm not getting paid for this :-)
I am really happy with it.
Durban, South Africa,
Apr 30, 2018,

Best in the game

Best in the game nothing more to say about these guys great server plus very fair pricing .First review for me about anything so glad its a good one
lagos, Nigeria,
Mar 20, 2017,

this is the best vps i have ever used, great server , great latency , great service, great customer care, great everything.
sokoto, Nigeria,
Jan 9, 2017,

this is the best vps server i have ever used in my life time, it has 100% uptime, very great for trading.

Malaysia, Malaysia,
Jul 4, 2016,

I have been using FXVM VPS ( http://bit.ly/fastforexvps ) for few month, their services is very good and fast, i fully recommend, hope FXVM can continue sustain with good service and performance.
Santa Fe, Argentina,
May 31, 2016,

I was using their service first for a week and then a month. And this month I have renewed my monthly plan.
The price of the service seems the most appropriate with respect to other competitors of this quality.

In this short time I can say:
It is very easy to use, simply download the shortcut and connect.
I've been primarily using the data center located in NY and latency with my Broker is always less than 1.70 ms.
The best thing is customer service, they will answer in minutes. In my case it has been to transfer the VPS from NY to London or vice versa and has always been very fast.
I have done this three times at least and Arturo F. has always been very attentive and friendly.
, Greece,
Oct 2, 2015,

Over 18 months I cooperate with this guys. I m absolutely satisfied with their service, latency and pricing!!
Drogheda, Ireland,
Jul 30, 2014,

Hello, I agree with the statement above. I tried many VPS providers and also landed here as they are simply excellent. I use their VPS service over 10 months and can assure you I won't move to another VPS provider. Their technical support is responsive, VPS quality and prices are really good.