MFM4.net (Formerly MFM3.net) Review Visit site

MFM3-0.4127.1-11.004
MFM4+1.4990.5+281.189

Join live discussion of MFM4.net (Formerly MFM3.net) on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Bangkok, Thailand
Jan 11, 2016

It is one of the best EA on the market if u use default setting or use Lot_Multiplier no more then 2.0 , Lot_Size must be 0 some time ea will trad lose but ea always comes back. U can see real account here https://www.myfxbook.com/members/ea_pex/steady-nightscalper/1342524 ,https://www.myfxbook.com/members/makeonlyz/34697/1325262,https://www.myfxbook.com/members/chankoos/mfm5-fx-choice--100/1411643 P.S. This EA very sensitive with low spreads and fast execution broker. Please find broker to run this EA if u want make money. Fxchoice, Darwinex is a good choice and the location on the VPS to broker server must low. ping. I love this EA very much because this EA does not use a martingale or multiply risk but ea can make real money, it is very rare on the market. I not good at english sorry.

Bavaria, Germany
Jun 18, 2015

MFM4 is a very good scalping system but it is very broker sensitive. I made good profit with MFM4 during the last 6 months with broker FxOpen and FxChoice and VPS from beeks UK when I let it trade this currency pairs: GBPAUD, GBPCAD, GBPCHF, GBPJPY, USDCAD, USDCHF, USDJPY. All other by the vender recommended currency pairs makes losses. Especially the EUR pairs. This broker makes generally losses or small profit with MFM4: Exness, RoboForex, Fort Financial Service (with their own VPS), Orbex with VPS beeks UK It´s important to set Download_Settings=true in set files.

Seattle, USA
Apr 28, 2015

Unique EA, all trade winner only the end session lost cause I cut the time, but the whole is promissing, I got tweaking it, but not holygrail yet but 90% winner, great EA

, Hungary
Feb 28, 2015

I ran the expert for almost 60 days,but since it made 40% DD on my account I claimed for the 60-day money back guarantie, but no answer received to any of my e-mail. Money hasn't arrived back. Scammer!

Johannesburg, South Africa
Oct 20, 2014

I ran MFM4 on my account for about 3 weeks. It produced mixed results, 3 or 4 days up (1-2% per day) and then would lose 6-8% all at once. The system would also hold trades over the weekend – if there was a gap at opening my account would have been wiped out but luckily this didn’t happen. I have asked the author some questions about setting up the EA because I was seeing different results to what he showed on his site, but my emails were ignored. I then requested a full refund (his site promises a full refund within 60 days if customers are not happy) and I was told that I was “abusing” him by asking these questions. Use this EA at your own risk!

Reply by MFM3 submitted Jan 19, 2015:
My EAs are not martingales, they will lose sometimes. You are not entitled to customer support after receiving a refund, that is abusing the system.
, Hong Kong
May 10, 2014

The best EA I have ever used. profitable and reliable I have used it for a month, and earned a lot.

Chelsea, USA
May 10, 2014

I placed this EA live on 3/1/2014 and from a $100 deposit fell to $89 dollars, but afterwards it's been winning consistently and so far as of 5/9/2014 my balance is $112. In the long run I think this product is a big profit producer.

london, United Kingdom
Apr 28, 2014

use for 3 weeks most of time it does not trade and only display it not right time for day trading, its scam they don hav telphone contect, u don see there email address. don see refund policy. im trying to get my money back through bank.

Reply by MFM3 submitted Apr 30, 2014:
The EA trades the Asian session. When it is not the Asian session, the EA will display a message on the screen that says, "It is not the right time of day for trading," this is normal. Not having phone support doesn't make my EA a scam. I never promised phone support. I do not offer phone support because of people like you. My email address "contact@mfm3.net" is clearly listed on my page, as well as a contact box. There is also a support contact in the members area. You are a scammer, and I don't want your money. Who ever you are, give me your email address so I can refund you.
, Malaysia
Mar 15, 2014

Tested on live account for 3 weeks now. It was profitable the first two weeks and support was fairly responsive. The EA makes 5 or so trades with small profits but then makes a single losing trade that overpowers the profitable trades. Will give it another week before rating.

USA, USA
Mar 7, 2014

Ive been using this for about a week and it does seem decent. I will say that I did hit a 70 pip stop on the GBP AUD unlike the results shown here and the statement here showing GBP CHF cutting a position at -15 pips on 3/7/14, mine didn't cut and stayed in floating. I did contact support but they have been largely non-responsive. I started out with a $500.00 balance and I am sitting at $458.18. Although results are not expected to be indentical to the account shown, the amount of drawdown reasonable, The stops are higher than those listed on the vendors website.

SHOW: