FxGiants.co.uk Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 13, 2017
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

FxGiants is just another branch of the scam broker IronFx

SCAM CONFIRMATION

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxgiants.com.bm/en and www.fxgiants.com.

FxGiants.co.uk

Join live discussion of FxGiants.co.uk on our forum

Scam!
SHOW:

Pretoria, South Africa
Oct 6, 2017

FxGiants are dishonest and offer a terrible customer service, they make it very hard to withdraw your money and don't help you to profit at all.

I highly do not recommend this broker, you can do so much better. I opened an account with them and received a welcome bonus of about €30. I fulfilled all conditions set out and when I tried to withdraw I was left blank for over a week then finally my "account manager" called me to tell me my withdrawal was denied due to a conflict of matching IP addresses; blah, blah, blah. This is all based on a lie, I only opened one account with them and they ripped me off. I have nothing against them, I do not say this to demean FXGiants at all but this is my honest testimony of my dealings with FXGiant. Their customer service is also among the worst in all the brokers I've encountered but like I said my concern with this broker is the way they lied and ripped me off what was duely mine. Take note and save yourself a headache.

India
May 3, 2017

Beware: FxGiants is just a subsidiary of insolvent Cypriot broker IronFx Global Ltd. But you can complain to the FCA and to the UK Financial Ombudsman,, they can possibly help:

Indonesia
Apr 18, 2017

SCAM, JUST SCAM

i get the bonus, trade about 4 months long... finish the requirement to withdraw...
then i request withdrawal. they declined it.
they said i was using the same IP which been used to register another account.
lol, just another silly reason.
u know what, my withdrawal is not more than $300 but they can't pay.
i wonder if this broker even have any money..

Romania
Sep 28, 2016

SCAM broker. They have a bonus of $25, but is a waste of time; they will never give you the bonus. No response from support.

, Australia
Jul 24, 2016

Was cold-called by an FXGiants account manager who tried to talk me into opening a new account with them when i already was using two other brokers. Called twice and second time his boss asked to speak with me and we chatted and he convinced me he could make me a profit after i had been trading on my own and made only losses. Agreed to open an account and heard basically nothing from them for a month. Then a new team started ringing me and convinced me to open a trading account and trade on their advice to see what they could do for me. After a month of their advice my account was down over 80% and i cut my losses.

Are just a shill company for Iron FX and are cr** advisors. Using their advice - profit = -80%; while using my own knowledge over same time period on their account i was up over 20%

During my time with them it was obvious they were totally inexperienced with the way their website 'worked' - their market news would only ever show headlines - no data. Give money at your own risk.

One other thing: i could put money INTO their account within 30 minutes.. to get my money back into my account took over a week - not good enough!

Texas, USA
Jul 21, 2016

FX Giants is seeking call centers to find clients to make deposits into their trading accounts.
They are offering 50% commission to the call centers on the deposit amount.
What faith does that show in their clients ability to make money on their platform if they are able to pay out 50% commission to the people who convince people into opening an FX Giants account?
This is a scam. If you have money to risk buy something you can hold in your hands and resell it.

Hungary, Hungary
Jun 14, 2016

WARNING! The scam and criminal company, IronFX tries to establish new brokerage companies under new brand names like FXGiants. Stay away from this broker as they are exactly the same! They use the same documents, they have the same website, they only changed the logo and the name.
NEVER USE THIS BROKER, NEVER TRADE WITH THEM!

SHOW: