FxGiants.co.uk Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 9, 2018
SCAM

SCAM CONFIRMATION

FxGiants is just another branch of the scam broker IronFx

SCAM CONFIRMATION

Other websites of this company include http://www.fxgiants.com.bm/en and www.fxgiants.com.

FxGiants.co.uk

Join live discussion of FxGiants.co.uk on our forum

Scam!

Sai Gon, Viet Nam,
Feb 6, 2018,

I'm Vietnamese. FXGiants deposit me 35$ no deposit bonus without verify documents, and I make profit 573$ after trade 5 lots. Now they deleted money in my account no reason!Big Scam. Help me!!!
Jan 25, 2018,

I have reported them to the FCA providing all details of their various "disguises" and asked why they are not shown on their complaints data (maybe not enough to register - you must always report them otherwise nothing will be done) and no warnings.

Please, please if a "broker" has anything to do with the UK report them to the FCA and file a complaint.
Spain,
Jan 12, 2018,

SCAMM!!!

I opened an account with fxgiants UK, via IB globegain.com. They were recommended to me as a reliable, regulated broker.
I traded for 3 months, everything was almost normal.
Suddenly, one morning I saw a fake on my account, see:
My last deal in this company, it looked like this:

13873132 2017.12.28 09:20:54 buy 0.10 gbpusd. 1.34436 2017.12.28 09:29:39 1.34409 0.00 0.00 0.00 -2.70

The next day, it began to look like this:

13873132 2017.12.28 09:20:54 buy 0.10 gbpusd. 1.34436 2017.12.28 09:29:39 1.34409 0.00 0.00 0.00 -858.31

Nothing has changed, except for the level of loss: $-2.70 have turned into -$858.31.....:)
Absurdity! They stole from my account $855.61!!!

I wrote to everyone e-mail, personal account manager.
I did not receive any answer. Nothing. The error is not corrected !!!
All documents and evidence are preserved. I am sending a complaint to the FCA(no. 585561), what else can I do?
Advise please. Thank you in advance for your support !!!
"Dear Max,
You are kindly requested to provide us with your particulars (i.e.name and account number) in order to allow us to attend to any queries you may have. You can also write to us at responses@fxgiants.com for any clarifications you may require.
Dec 20, 2017,

Fxgaint are scums.

I opened my affiliate and introduced my clients and until now I havent been paid my rebates. I worked so hard in workshops and conference and for what for nothing.

I am very disappointed in the way they attract ppl to just bring in clients and then rip them off.

Be very careful when dealing with FXgaints.
"Dear Ahmed833,
Pretoria, South Africa,
Oct 6, 2017,

FxGiants are dishonest and offer a terrible customer service, they make it very hard to withdraw your money and don't help you to profit at all.

I highly do not recommend this broker, you can do so much better. I opened an account with them and received a welcome bonus of about €30. I fulfilled all conditions set out and when I tried to withdraw I was left blank for over a week then finally my "account manager" called me to tell me my withdrawal was denied due to a conflict of matching IP addresses; blah, blah, blah. This is all based on a lie, I only opened one account with them and they ripped me off. I have nothing against them, I do not say this to demean FXGiants at all but this is my honest testimony of my dealings with FXGiant. Their customer service is also among the worst in all the brokers I've encountered but like I said my concern with this broker is the way they lied and ripped me off what was duely mine. Take note and save yourself a headache.
"Dear Mduduzi,
India,
May 3, 2017,

Beware: FxGiants is just a subsidiary of insolvent Cypriot broker IronFx Global Ltd. But you can complain to the FCA and to the UK Financial Ombudsman,, they can possibly help:

"Dear RohitLabo,
Indonesia,
Apr 18, 2017,

SCAM, JUST SCAM

i get the bonus, trade about 4 months long... finish the requirement to withdraw...
then i request withdrawal. they declined it.
they said i was using the same IP which been used to register another account.
lol, just another silly reason.
u know what, my withdrawal is not more than $300 but they can't pay.
i wonder if this broker even have any money..
Romania,
Sep 28, 2016,

SCAM broker. They have a bonus of $25, but is a waste of time; they will never give you the bonus. No response from support.
, Australia,
Jul 24, 2016,

Was cold-called by an FXGiants account manager who tried to talk me into opening a new account with them when i already was using two other brokers. Called twice and second time his boss asked to speak with me and we chatted and he convinced me he could make me a profit after i had been trading on my own and made only losses. Agreed to open an account and heard basically nothing from them for a month. Then a new team started ringing me and convinced me to open a trading account and trade on their advice to see what they could do for me. After a month of their advice my account was down over 80% and i cut my losses.

Are just a shill company for Iron FX and are cr** advisors. Using their advice - profit = -80%; while using my own knowledge over same time period on their account i was up over 20%

During my time with them it was obvious they were totally inexperienced with the way their website 'worked' - their market news would only ever show headlines - no data. Give money at your own risk.

One other thing: i could put money INTO their account within 30 minutes.. to get my money back into my account took over a week - not good enough!
Jul 21, 2016,

FX Giants is seeking call centers to find clients to make deposits into their trading accounts.
They are offering 50% commission to the call centers on the deposit amount.
What faith does that show in their clients ability to make money on their platform if they are able to pay out 50% commission to the people who convince people into opening an FX Giants account?
This is a scam. If you have money to risk buy something you can hold in your hands and resell it.