PositiveTraders.us Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 4, 2017

Join live discussion of PositiveTraders.us on our forum

PositiveTraders.us profile provided by davidshinkel, Oct 2, 2016

We provide premium Forex Signals and Money Management (trade copier) solutions to traders looking to take their trading to the next level. For more information visit our website www.positivetraders.us :)

SHOW:

Chicago, USA
Sep 2, 2017

I want to congratulate David because he is a wizard like Harry Potter!

I didn't know what Forex was until I met David. Investing with Positive Traders has been nervewrecking for me I have to admit but what isn't today? However, I want to make a statement here for the clowns that are spreading lies and jealousy about Positive Traders LLC. Investing in Forex is obviously not a get rick quick scheme and I understood that once I educated myself. I understood there would be losses and gains but mostly lately there have been gains lol. So Im looking forward to not staying at my 9 to 5 job for the next 5-10 years. Why? Because David is creating millionaires and I want to be part of that. Im very happy with the results that David and his team have provided for me. Cheers to financial freedom!! I give this group a five start rating for the customer service provided and well the profits speak for itself.

Cokis

London, United Kingdom
Sep 1, 2017

Amazing trading group for everyone who wants to earn and learn. Top Class!

I've been with PT almost since the beginning where there was only few hundred people, these days the group has over 1.2k members. I was part of many groups but none of the "gurus" were transparent and educated as David. Besides he always deliver the best with his analysis and free signals or quick tips. Everyone is making money. That's his goal, his vision to help as many people as possible to create the lifestyle we all just dreaming about. I mean being alone and get stuck and lose money is painful but having real mentor and support is totally different ballgame. This group has constant growth in delivered value and its size. David is one the most honest and dedicated people i know in this field. Forex is his passion so as success of his team. I've been trading his signals and I am also part of his autotrader and guys let me tell you that my future is bright. Positive Traders is well settled and highly recommended trading group for everyone who wants to not just earn some money, but learn the lifetime skill. This is the place to be for 100%. Happy Days :) Thanks David !

Montreal, Canada
Sep 1, 2017

Lit!!!

Dead serious! If it wasn't for positive traders, I wouldn't still be in the forex market!. It's easier when you know what it is you're dealing with. Education and knowledge are key, And that's what positive traders helps you gain!

Auckland, New Zealand
Aug 22, 2017

Just got off my very first 1 on 1 live mentoring call with David from Positive Traders..... I have been trading for 1 year so far and its been mostly self taught with a little bit of help along the way ! I learnt more in 1 hour with David then I have in an entire year trying to figure out forex myself.

David no doubt cares about his students. The premium group is awesome. Such a great group of helpful people. My first signal I took went into profit and closed in profit. David know his stuff! Hes a great teacher and its an absolute pleasure being able to write this review !

thanks David.... My goals will soon be realized because of the training you have given me!

Lathem

Norway
Aug 20, 2017

THE PERFECT PLACE TO LOOSE MONEY AND BE SCREWED OVER

Positive Traders is not what is seems like. David is a slick person, do not be fooled by him. I joined Positive Traders in November, I stayed there for 3 months. During the three months I was there, constant loss signals were sent out.
After loss signals are sent out, he always starts ripping on everyone other than himself as a little crazy kid, either the market is wrong, market makers screwed him over, the fundamentals are wrong, but it's never his fault.. Childish behavior!
He may disappear for several weeks without any notice when he has paying clients waiting for analysis, signals or one to one teaching. He does not care.
All he cares about is your money. He will take your money and gives you the middle finger.
What he is doing is illegal !!! He will always defend himself and never admit he is wrong. Watch out he might even try to steal your kidney.
Stay away from anything this guy does. Do not trust him.

Reply by davidshinkel submitted Aug 21, 2017:
I really am blown away at the past 3 reviews. There seems to be no sense of long-term investing. Since when was it okay to review an investing service based on 3 months? At least 1 year would be fair. Did you know that the BEST traders in the world average 3 months of losses per year, most of which come towards the end of the year? It's traders that expect 100% wins and practice improper risk management that make Forex look bad. I will let my verified MyFxbook do the talking to prove to anyone reading this that this review has no weight and I actually provide 75%+ accurate trade signals, but just like any trader I have losses which I take complete responsibility for:

Also, as stated in the previous rebuttals to the 2 previous reviews, what I am doing is 100% legal, I run a fully licensed business in the State of Arizona. Scammers and crooks don't last more than 2 months in this business and would never license their business. Positive Traders has been running for 15 months at this point so I must be doing something right. You can find all my documents pertaining to the legality of my business here:

I would like to conclude that not once did you confront us and ask for a refund or voice your concerns, which we are happy to still refund you if you can provide us with your trade history showing you practiced proper risk management during the trades places at your time in our group. Unfortunately people that over-leverage their account and don't practice proper risk management WILL get burned even if you had 9/10 winning trades. The key to success is risk management to sustain losses ;)

Thanks for your time Waleed,

Ohio, USA
Aug 11, 2017

Not what it seems.

David brainwashes his users and always talks "transparency". If David was transparent then he would inform his users he is not licensed, and what he's doing is illegal. He learn from, and incorporates strategies from a free book and charges people money for this free knowledge. David is egotistical behind closed doors. Stay away from this group, this guy has the same personality of the current U.S. President. He's a false trader. When he blows an account, he takes it down and replaces it with another. If anyone has feedback or criticism David blocks them. Forbid you ever request your money back for this bait and switch. Because he'll just block you and act like a child.

Reply by davidshinkel submitted Aug 18, 2017:
Hey EstonV!

Thanks for your review but I would like to address many of the multiple false claims as it seems the user below you have enticed you in some way to leave a false comment as you were never a member of Positive Traders from what I can find. To start, Positive Traders LLC is a FULLY licensed business in the State of Arizona, our Federal EIN is 81-4103903 (http://ecorp.azcc.gov/Details/Corp?corpId=L21283399). Also, there is no license required to run a MAM because I do not have access to investors funds. You may be thinking of a PAMM which DOES require a series of licenses, but I am not running a PAMM so they are not required. Secondly, you are correct with saying I am self-taught and have learned everything using free resources, but using those free resources I have built a proprietary strategy that uses bits and pieces of what I have learned from the free resources but also incorporates things I have learned on my own from spending endless hours on the charts. The money I charge for Positive Traders is for signals, my trade copier, and daily webinars where I mark up the charts live and explain analysis and strategy, far from quoting books. Lastly I have never once blown the trade copier account. As mentioned to Justin (WallaTech) below, in January of 2017 we transferred our clients accounts from one MAM to a new one because we were having connection issues with our 3rd-party verification software MyFxBook updating properly. We have had no connection issues since and have been running the MAM successfully for over 6 months. I would just also like to add that I am very open to any criticism, providing it has a factual basis to the claims, and just like any investing company there is risk involved and if you think every month will be profitable then you probably also believe in unicorns. If you have followed me since the beginning of the premium group in August 2016 we are very much in profits since beginning.

Best Regards,

CEO Positive Traders LLC
USA
Aug 11, 2017

I was one of the first members to join PT. Almost all have left because of the BS David pulls with the group. He closed the first MAM after it tanked. Then changed the dstes on the current MAM to make it look like it's up when in reality it's barely at break even. He lies about situations all the time and over promises and under delivers on a regular basis. I was actually a life time never that left. That's how much I got tired of his lies. Honesty and integrity are very important to me and David lacks both. I gave him a 5 star at first but once I got to see his true colors I had to correct it. Beware the forked tongue.

Oct 9, 2016 - 5 Stars Positive Traders has been the catalyst to kickstarting my path to becoming a full time trader. David Shinkel, the mastermind behind Positive Traders, provides top notch forex signals with logical analysis to back them up. The educational videos,periscopes and everything else David does is above and beyond a normal trade group.
Like all great leaders, David surrounds himself with the best in the field, Cal Bachand and Louis Bachour. The traders in the group are second to none when it comes to helping each other out, bouncing ideas off each other and genuinely want each to succeed.
To top it all off Positive Traders provides a MAM, all openly transparent, to group members at no extra cost. Positive Traders can and does change lives.

Reply by davidshinkel submitted Aug 17, 2017:
Hey Justin!

Thanks for your review, but unfortunately your claims just simply aren't true. A new MAM was opened in January of 2017 after we were experiencing connection issues with MyFxBook updating properly. If you look at the history of the previous MAM you will see it closed with a 15% loss before connecting to the new one, quite far off from "tanking". The end of 2016 was far from a normal end of the year and was no doubt a difficult time to trade with the US Presidential Election, and December/November are notorious for being rough months to trade being that they are near the end of the year but never did we get anywhere close to "tanking" the accounts. The best part about Forex is that it is a LONG-TERM investment (5-10 years) so if you weren't up for the challenge of persevering through the rough patches I don't blame you because 95% of traders can't either! The current MAM has more than 6 months of continuous history and we have not had any connection issues. Regarding over promising and under delivering I am assuming you are referring to the Daily Live Sessions that were put on hold for about 2 months while I took care of my father that was ill. Luckily we are back to doing the Daily Live Sessions religiously which you would see if you were still here. It's a one-man army here at Positive Traders (hopefully not for much longer with our team growing!) and sometimes life situations affect my ability to do a Live Session every single day but I do my best! If there's anything I can do to resolve this situation to have you back on the team let me know brother!

Best Regards,

CEO Positive Traders, LLC
USA
Mar 12, 2017

Update to my prior review

My prior review I wish I could just delete but I can not find a way to do that. So my experience... well the first several months were looking very "positive" for the mam account. Over time performance of 5-10% were not achieved on the mam account. Excuse followed by excuse, I and many others left the group. I do think he's a nice guy, I think his education webinars do have value. However this is real money we are talking about. I got out when the losses started mounting. The first 16 or so trades on the mam were all wins. So when I wrote my glowing review I was a believer. After a lot of us left the "old" mam account became unverified and eventually no longer valid on myfxchoice. So in summary to pay a monthly fee for a service that did not perform is simply not logical. Then to lock info and eventually change the link to myfxchoice to be "transparent"..... well like I said, really nice guy, but I left due to performance of trades and then behavior that I do not consider transparent. Feel free to join and be your own judge. I did learn a lot in the beginning because I knew very little about forex. A half a year later, I'm a lot wiser and therefore I could not in good conscience leave my prior five star rating.

Oct 13, 2016 - No Rating Total Transparency is the name of his game. I have been a paid member of Positivetraders.us for just about two months now. I am brand new to trading anything, to say I was skeptical was a understatement! If I had not encountered a company with this level of integrity and openness I simply would never be a part of it. Here is what separates the men for the boys, David the CEO starts off with customer service second to none, I had access to everything within minutes of signing up as a paid member. I had no idea what exactly to expect, I came in with zero knowledge. Now after all the twice weekly webinars and countless periscopes he has done. My brain is in max learning mode! I feel like I have started on a life changing journey, IF I am willing to put in the work. I AM! Here is why this company works for me, I knew zero other than I knew I wanted to start. So he has a MAM account, this is where I put my money into a collective account and it copies his trades to my account. Other than having 100% control of my money, HE controls the trades. For me this is perfect, my money is still doing work for me and in the mean time I am getting a priceless education. His goal is to get us all up to his speed and beyond, thats a pretty high goal to get me any where near his level, as of this writing the mam account that just started inside a month ago has had 15 trades, ALL 15 have been WINS! How crazy is that!? I am at 6.24% return on my investment so far, he keeps the risk low and the goal is to have 5-10% growth each month. You show me a better investment and I will do it, each trade is at a 2% lot size relative to the size of your individual account. So I am making money, while I learn all that he is teaching and practice using demo mode which is zero risk. We have a signal chat that comes out when he sees a set up for current conditions and sends it to all paid members. it has type of order, exact entry price, your stop loss, your take profit 1 and take profit 2 (where we use our own judgement past tp1 to stay in or not) at least that is my understanding right now of tp2. Again I am still learning but man I have learned so much already! I have 3 demo accounts and all three are all showing in the profits. Its a sharp learning curve at first but with a mentor like David and the other leaders of this team my progress has amazed me. We also have a live chat room that runs 24/7, there are members from all over the world. So no matter what time of day or night it is there is always someone on that can provide insight to any questions. And most important I think for new folks like me, no question is stupid. They have the patients of a saint, as I see the new folks come in and repeat the same questions I had they answer them with the same kindness that was afforded me. On a side note we use fxchoice as our broker, again being new to this I was scared to send my money to some foreign land, but I did my research and took a leap of faith in Davids broker. If you want to be in the MAM account this is the broker we have to use. Man you talk about another quality outfit, fxchoice also has the same level of customer service, all my questions have been answered fast on their live chat. Heres a pro tip, he has some special deals worked out with them that our paid members get that the general public does not get and they are pretty dang nice if I may say so. Yes I like to write, this is a honest review from a guy who works 12 hour shifts at a major hospital. I am starting to see the possiblilty that with enough hard work and dedication I may have discovered my next career as a trader. This is the biggest market in the world bar none, 5 trillon a day is traded! Wall-street is peanuts compared to this market. If you are new or experienced, I truly recomend Positivetraders.us to anyone, you can have a mam account (savings account on steroids as David calls it) and when you see what compounding interest adds up to in 5 or 10 years. Well ya just get highly motivated! So you instantly start out putting your money to work, while you LEARN to become the best trader you can be. Backed up with membership into a family of folks with the same common goal, to get better at this every single day and help each other make those pips! Any my friend that is exactly what we are doing each week! From the heart, Eric Groome North Carolina, USA Ps I may have a few typos in here and trust you can decode my meaning but my wife just had surgery so I have to get back upstairs to her. Take care everyone and God bless you!

Arusha, Tanzania, United Republic of
Jan 29, 2017

i,ll give out five point after join premium group. but for now i receive what i deserve as the free member. education from david webner

TRANSPARENCE
I would like to recommend this company because it has enough transparency.

Singapore
Jan 21, 2017

Just sign up as their premium member this month and i learn a lot from david shinkel. He is really a driven, passion and positive person. There is never 100% win trade but overall we profited. Risk management is important and David always remind us. Never regret joining!

SHOW: