PositiveTraders.us Review Visit site

Updated: Jul 20, 2017

Join live discussion of PositiveTraders.us on our forum

PositiveTraders.us profile provided by davidshinkel, Oct 2, 2016

We provide premium Forex Signals and Money Management (trade copier) solutions to traders looking to take their trading to the next level. For more information visit our website www.positivetraders.us :)

SHOW:

USA
Mar 12, 2017
Registed user

Update to my prior review

My prior review I wish I could just delete but I can not find a way to do that. So my experience... well the first several months were looking very "positive" for the mam account. Over time performance of 5-10% were not achieved on the mam account. Excuse followed by excuse, I and many others left the group. I do think he's a nice guy, I think his education webinars do have value. However this is real money we are talking about. I got out when the losses started mounting. The first 16 or so trades on the mam were all wins. So when I wrote my glowing review I was a believer. After a lot of us left the "old" mam account became unverified and eventually no longer valid on myfxchoice. So in summary to pay a monthly fee for a service that did not perform is simply not logical. Then to lock info and eventually change the link to myfxchoice to be "transparent"..... well like I said, really nice guy, but I left due to performance of trades and then behavior that I do not consider transparent. Feel free to join and be your own judge. I did learn a lot in the beginning because I knew very little about forex. A half a year later, I'm a lot wiser and therefore I could not in good conscience leave my prior five star rating.

Oct 13, 2016 - No Rating Total Transparency is the name of his game. I have been a paid member of Positivetraders.us for just about two months now. I am brand new to trading anything, to say I was skeptical was a understatement! If I had not encountered a company with this level of integrity and openness I simply would never be a part of it. Here is what separates the men for the boys, David the CEO starts off with customer service second to none, I had access to everything within minutes of signing up as a paid member. I had no idea what exactly to expect, I came in with zero knowledge. Now after all the twice weekly webinars and countless periscopes he has done. My brain is in max learning mode! I feel like I have started on a life changing journey, IF I am willing to put in the work. I AM! Here is why this company works for me, I knew zero other than I knew I wanted to start. So he has a MAM account, this is where I put my money into a collective account and it copies his trades to my account. Other than having 100% control of my money, HE controls the trades. For me this is perfect, my money is still doing work for me and in the mean time I am getting a priceless education. His goal is to get us all up to his speed and beyond, thats a pretty high goal to get me any where near his level, as of this writing the mam account that just started inside a month ago has had 15 trades, ALL 15 have been WINS! How crazy is that!? I am at 6.24% return on my investment so far, he keeps the risk low and the goal is to have 5-10% growth each month. You show me a better investment and I will do it, each trade is at a 2% lot size relative to the size of your individual account. So I am making money, while I learn all that he is teaching and practice using demo mode which is zero risk. We have a signal chat that comes out when he sees a set up for current conditions and sends it to all paid members. it has type of order, exact entry price, your stop loss, your take profit 1 and take profit 2 (where we use our own judgement past tp1 to stay in or not) at least that is my understanding right now of tp2. Again I am still learning but man I have learned so much already! I have 3 demo accounts and all three are all showing in the profits. Its a sharp learning curve at first but with a mentor like David and the other leaders of this team my progress has amazed me. We also have a live chat room that runs 24/7, there are members from all over the world. So no matter what time of day or night it is there is always someone on that can provide insight to any questions. And most important I think for new folks like me, no question is stupid. They have the patients of a saint, as I see the new folks come in and repeat the same questions I had they answer them with the same kindness that was afforded me. On a side note we use fxchoice as our broker, again being new to this I was scared to send my money to some foreign land, but I did my research and took a leap of faith in Davids broker. If you want to be in the MAM account this is the broker we have to use. Man you talk about another quality outfit, fxchoice also has the same level of customer service, all my questions have been answered fast on their live chat. Heres a pro tip, he has some special deals worked out with them that our paid members get that the general public does not get and they are pretty dang nice if I may say so. Yes I like to write, this is a honest review from a guy who works 12 hour shifts at a major hospital. I am starting to see the possiblilty that with enough hard work and dedication I may have discovered my next career as a trader. This is the biggest market in the world bar none, 5 trillon a day is traded! Wall-street is peanuts compared to this market. If you are new or experienced, I truly recomend Positivetraders.us to anyone, you can have a mam account (savings account on steroids as David calls it) and when you see what compounding interest adds up to in 5 or 10 years. Well ya just get highly motivated! So you instantly start out putting your money to work, while you LEARN to become the best trader you can be. Backed up with membership into a family of folks with the same common goal, to get better at this every single day and help each other make those pips! Any my friend that is exactly what we are doing each week! From the heart, Eric Groome North Carolina, USA Ps I may have a few typos in here and trust you can decode my meaning but my wife just had surgery so I have to get back upstairs to her. Take care everyone and God bless you!

Arusha, Tanzania, United Republic of
Jan 29, 2017
Registed user

i,ll give out five point after join premium group. but for now i receive what i deserve as the free member. education from david webner

TRANSPARENCE
I would like to recommend this company because it has enough transparency.

Singapore
Jan 21, 2017
Registed user

Just sign up as their premium member this month and i learn a lot from david shinkel. He is really a driven, passion and positive person. There is never 100% win trade but overall we profited. Risk management is important and David always remind us. Never regret joining!

Canada
Nov 17, 2016

Value for aspiring traders

Positive Traders team is fantastic. The guys provide honest and helpful service dedicated to education of traders.

David conducts educational sessions and provides trade signals. In my view, his delivery is excellent and valuable for any aspiring trader.

Likely, John W. was never a subscriber. I recall David neither teaching nor practising martingale. The same applies to over leveraging. David makes no secret from the fact that he is self-taught and that many of his techniques are the same as those found in some of well-known books. He managed to pull all that together in a system which works for him.

May be John W. was spooked by a couple of sequential losses around the US elections. Question of wider and more precise stops can be debated. David’s stops are not out of proportion to targets. Losses can be a valuable source of learning. Management of losing trades can be experienced only by going into negative. Always think about own approach to handling them.

It was not my intent to do review of a review, but contrasting opinions can also contribute to learning.

England, United Kingdom
Nov 11, 2016

Absolute clown.

Absolute clown.

No appreciation for risk management, over leveraging, martingale to recover and trading £100,000 of sheeps money on a PAMM account using strategies from a book called NAKED FOREX. Question his drawdown or staking strategy and he will abuse you and block you.

If TRUMP gets in BUY GOLD --- what sort of analysis is that.

Come David Shinkel, give them their money back.

Reply by davidshinkel submitted Nov 15, 2016:
Thanks for your feedback John!

In regards to your comments, we'd like you to review our MyFxBook live progress of our MAM (not PAMM) account found on our websit.e. As you can see, we provide clients with a fully transparent and verified low-risk investment solution.

You can view the full transparent history of our trades and see that each trade exceeds no more than a 2% drawdown, so unfortunately we don't see any facts to back up your claims of "no appreciation for risk management" and "over leveraging".

Furthermore, hedging 1 out of every 20 trades is not considered a "martingale strategy". Hedging is very common, and also quite different than a martingale strategy. We hedge sparingly and only it's used in rare cases to avoid unnecessary drawdown, while always respecting our 2% drawdown rule.

Lastly, regarding questioning my strategy, my strategy is written in detail in our Forex Survival Guide found for free on our website or Facebook Group/Page. We gladly accept feedback and we're happy to answer serious questions but unfortunately we don't tolerate just hate without facts so that's why you might find yourself blocked on our social media.

We strive to be the most transparent trading group on the internet and we're sorry you feel negatively about our service!
Philadeplhia, USA
Oct 24, 2016
Registed user

Most transparent Forex trading education and signals service out there with proven track record.

I love Positive Traders. This is hands down one of the best Forex signals and education service out there. It is very hard to find a real professional trader who you can trust and learn from in Forex since 90% of the education sites and signal groups are filled with scams, I am very lucky to have found this amazing group.
Thanks to David, Cal and Louis.

belitung, Indonesia
Oct 24, 2016

Love the way He manage MAM Account

hi there, i am sorry if my english r bad. I am from indonesia and an employee on beatiful island, which mean not much time to see screen or laptop and even mt4 app on android because sometimes there is bad connection and lost signal when i go to work. I follow Positive traders.us from free member on telegram till now already 2 months being premium member. And thanks to David call's I don't have to check my screen all the time and let the trade make a move, that's because there is entry point, take profit and stop loss. and I also join MAM in case. I could say MAM are my First option since join positive traders and maybe do some trading while learning with David call's.
Lastly GO MAM GO !!!

GA, USA
Oct 17, 2016

Thumbs Up for Positive Traders

The training and signals that Positive Traders, with CEO David Shickel, provides is some of the best that I have seen. I feel I am a part of a true trading community where people are focused on learning forex. And the success of his managed account is unbelievable. Not a losing trade with this group. David is a true professional in this industry.

Oct 10, 2016 - No Rating I have followed David and Postive Traders for over a week and it did not take me much time to see that this was a group that I wanted to be a part of. I joined the Premium Group and participated in my first Sunday training session and was very pleased with his training. I know this will be a very positive experience and I plan on referring others.

Vannucci, Italy
Oct 11, 2016

I reccomend to everyone

You feel like a parte of a big family and you can earn while you learn,the Signals are very clear and easy to understand with the analisis

Florida , USA
Oct 11, 2016

Awesome community, great leaders! They provide best signals and best knowledge. They have their own team chat where they keep everyone in mind when giving tips. The moment I signed up one of the CEO's added me and made sure I understood what I was paying for. Not expensive and easy to understand. Recommend it! And their MAM is the BOMB!

SHOW: