EOSForexEA.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 18, 2017
Other websites of this company include BestScalper.com

The EOSForexEA MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor.  The EOS Forex EA automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a live account by Forex Peace Army. The EOSForexEA.com forex robot is a scalping EA.

EOSForexEA.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
EOS+1.8450+149.14

Join live discussion of EOSForexEA.com on our forum

SHOW:

Sao paulo, Brazil
Apr 4, 2017

Superb and highly reliable

This robot is very easy to integrate with my chosen MT4 platform! I need not manually install a software upgrade - it does everything automatically. Everything is just one click away and I am guaranteed it does the job of watching over the unpredictable markets on my behalf.

Madrid , Spain
Mar 28, 2017

Easy installation, works as expected.

Easy to integrate and installation instructions very easy to follow. I am so far impressed with this product and told my friends about it. Sophisticated logic always finds its way to reaching my target profits - so I seldom hit a loss. Works smoothly with all MT4 platforms I use.

Palestine - Gaza, Palestinian Territory, Occupied
Mar 25, 2017

Helped me earn more

Worked well and exceeded my expectations for sure. Highly configurable and superb settings for automated exits to stop loss. A must have for all traders like me.

Bangkok, Thailand
Mar 19, 2017

Impressive

Good value for money - it was worth every penny I paid. Great methodologies! Always able to look out for markets I wouldn’t trade personally but earn me the pips I want.

Cavite, Philippines
Mar 16, 2017

Cross pairing trade done with ease!

Have multiple accounts in various currency spreads and never had any issues using this software to do the scalping for me. No downtime for updates. Very easy to use and absolutely a 'no brainer'! Simple to personalize it the way you want to do FX trading but I found the default installation options quite good especially the stop loss feature. I’am using it for all my FX platforms.

SHOW: