FXJetPack.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 11, 2017

Join live discussion of FXJetPack.com on our forum

FXJetPack.com profile provided by FXJetPack, Dec 1, 2016

Join FX Jet Pack for revolutionary Forex trade signals. These signals have been highly profitable and will be sent to you by email throughout the day. I am a full time Forex trader and the signals that I send are the same trades that I take on my own trading account.

I have complete confidence in them and this is why I want to make these Forex trades available to a limited number of retail traders. So why not join us, and boost your FX trading to a new level.

SHOW:

Mar 9, 2017

Amazing

FXJetPack are really good and I am very happy that I joined them. With Forex signals made 105pip in three days which is amazing, I have made some good money.

Jan 17, 2017

Good Signals and Communication

I signed up for a week of signals from FX Jet Pack and was impressed with their trades and signals - very easy to follow and always available to contact via E-mail.
I have now signed up for monthly signals based upon my experience so far.

Jan 10, 2017

Very professional & great communication

I've had 2 trials with this company, one last year and another recent trial. The latest one has convinced me to sign up for a full membership, going off their performance. Hopefully this will continue and be a profitable year, as I haven't had any luck with a few other signal providers unfortunately.

London, United Kingdom
Dec 14, 2016

Very good. Glad I joined

In short I would say that FXJetPack are really good and I am very happy that I joined them. I tried a couple of similar companies providing Forex signals but I've been with FXJetpack a few months now and have made steady consistent profits. There have been a couple of weeks ending in a loss but overall, I have made some good money.

SHOW: