IIInvestments.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 16, 2017

Join live discussion of IIInvestments.com on our forum

IIInvestments.com profile provided by iiinvestments, Mar 15, 2017

We are an alternative investment fund specializing in commodities as well as FX trading. We take pride in supporting our clients 24 hours a day and providing multiple high-yielding trading systems under our umbrella fund servicing clients from over 35 countries around the world. Contact us anytime with any questions at support@iiinvestments.com - we will reply promptly.

SHOW:

Australia
Apr 28, 2017

Great company, good experience and hope they can continue their exceptional trading performance.

Hi,
I have found iiinvestments a great company to deal with. All their staff is very friendly and helpful. I have deposited and withdrawn funds successfully. Although..... I must admit that some of the negative posts I've read on this and other forums cause great concern to an extent that I feel they need to do more to validate their legitimacy with additional independent audits and if possible register with a larger more recognised broker compliance firm. To sum up I'm very happy with the staff and fund performance but I have no doubt most potential and current investors share some level or uncertainty that they will be around for the long haul!

Singapore
Apr 25, 2017
Registed user

They have great traders managing the account and the investment is profitable. Withdrawal of funds was hassle free. The account dashboard could be improved though with more details on profit/loss breakdown and transaction history.

Sel, Malaysia
Apr 23, 2017

Good to invest.

Have great time with i2 investment, more invest and more you gain.
Have a efficient support customer , to manage any problem you have.

London, United Kingdom
Apr 22, 2017
Registed user

Been with i2 since jan 2017. Very impressed. By far one of the best managed accounts I have. Have withdrawn just under half my starting account balance with no issues. Profit to date over 50% since I started. Low management fee. Will be topping up when month 6 completes. Quite happy to meet anyone in london to show evidence.

Worthing, United Kingdom

Worth investing in

Efficient, good returns, good service - what's not to like? An excellent alternative to the usual investment forums.

saudi , Saudi Arabia

great job so far

Professional respect fast respond a great team been trading with them note then 3 months

Cebu, Philippines

Positive Experience.

I had an account via their FXCM IB until FXCM got in all their trouble and then I moved it to the Swiss Quote / Liquidity provider setup that's much easier.

I have also tested withdrawal function four times - no issues obviously.
Have more then tripled my investment.
Always have taken out profits around every 3-4 months, and always get speed replies from their team. They are VERY fast to reply to any emails I send them.

toronto, Canada
Apr 19, 2017

Hi,
So far i have only opened an account and been in contact with i believe Adam is his name in canada ( sorry hope i got the name right only spoke once). I have found many reviews online hard to validate because they are always "after the fact". So to help those out like me I will post all progress here regularly to allow full transparency. The next step for me will be to fund the account at a silver level.
Thanks

2400 Mol, Belgium
Mar 30, 2017

My experience in forex trading goes back to ca 5 years but I only lost money, not only with normal trading but also with digital trading. It has been a big disappointment,
untill I found this managed account starting three months ago.
I started with the silver account with the required minimum investment of 3000 euro. The days thereafter my account was steadily growing, therefore I applied for a gold account with a funding of 10 000 euro. Today my profit is exactly 3418 euro, that's 34.18 %, so it's great ! I stopped all my other forex accounts, because I have high confidence in this company : their chosen brokers are all licensed, their only fee is 15% per netto profit for a silver account and only 10% for a gold account, you can reach them 24 hours and they respond very quickly, you get a personal manager, bank wire for withdrawing funds within two days (I withdrawed 900 euro and two days later it was in my account).
I am quite sure I am going to invest more money in the near future.
And let it be clear : I am not paid nor have any advantage to publish this review, I am just a very satisfied user and I am going to introduce this system to my family and friends.

Joburg, South Africa
Mar 28, 2017

5/5 Star Investment FUND.

I have a small funded account with the I2 fund for about 8 months and have steadily seen an average of 11% per month since my account was opened!
Made several small withdrawals and regularly communicate with my acc manager Mr Jacob. 5/5 Star Investment FUND.

SHOW: