IIInvestments.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 28, 2017

Join live discussion of IIInvestments.com on our forum

IIInvestments.com profile provided by iiinvestments, Mar 15, 2017

We are an alternative investment fund specializing in commodities as well as FX trading. We take pride in supporting our clients 24 hours a day and providing multiple high-yielding trading systems under our umbrella fund servicing clients from over 35 countries around the world. Contact us anytime with any questions at support@iiinvestments.com - we will reply promptly.

SHOW:

toronto, Canada
Apr 19, 2017
Registed user

Hi,
So far i have only opened an account and been in contact with i believe Adam is his name in canada ( sorry hope i got the name right only spoke once). I have found many reviews online hard to validate because they are always "after the fact". So to help those out like me I will post all progress here regularly to allow full transparency. The next step for me will be to fund the account at a silver level.
Thanks

2400 Mol, Belgium
Mar 30, 2017

My experience in forex trading goes back to ca 5 years but I only lost money, not only with normal trading but also with digital trading. It has been a big disappointment,
untill I found this managed account starting three months ago.
I started with the silver account with the required minimum investment of 3000 euro. The days thereafter my account was steadily growing, therefore I applied for a gold account with a funding of 10 000 euro. Today my profit is exactly 3418 euro, that's 34.18 %, so it's great ! I stopped all my other forex accounts, because I have high confidence in this company : their chosen brokers are all licensed, their only fee is 15% per netto profit for a silver account and only 10% for a gold account, you can reach them 24 hours and they respond very quickly, you get a personal manager, bank wire for withdrawing funds within two days (I withdrawed 900 euro and two days later it was in my account).
I am quite sure I am going to invest more money in the near future.
And let it be clear : I am not paid nor have any advantage to publish this review, I am just a very satisfied user and I am going to introduce this system to my family and friends.

Joburg, South Africa
Mar 28, 2017

5/5 Star Investment FUND.

I have a small funded account with the I2 fund for about 8 months and have steadily seen an average of 11% per month since my account was opened!
Made several small withdrawals and regularly communicate with my acc manager Mr Jacob. 5/5 Star Investment FUND.

Australia
Mar 26, 2017

Anonymity has nothing to do with anything. As far as I'm concerned these are legitimate questions. And if I was your client already I wouldnt ask these questions.
Unless I've understood it wrong this place is to ask questions and get answers to companies like yours. Not for leaving only good ratings and reviews.
I'm actually being unable to deposit money with you. You're unable to give me an option to deposit with you where ever you are nor can you give me an option to deposit in Australia. That's why I ask questions that sound stupid for you.
Also I'm not making allegations but telling my experience with you guys.
I'm very disappointed with your unprofessional answer that puts down potential clients that try to make sure their money is safe and not being scammed.
Looking at the previous reviews where people question the validity of information on your webpage and then getting smacked down for it. Surely you can understand that on this day and age having a pretty website doesn't mean a lot. Maby you can't see it but for bystanders your website raises questions.
All your answers seem to run the same trend "That person is not our client. They shouldn't comment on the matter"
You're not doing yourself any favors with giving negative and downgrading answers to everyone who questions you.
Much success for the future.

Mar 20, 2017 - No Rating If I2 is all legitimate and so on. How come there's no decent deposit options like PayPal or I2 own bank account ...
UPaycard has been black listed by my bank for reasons like clients getting ripped off and all sorts of other suspect things. There's a whole list of countries whos creditcards you guys won't accept (what's the go with that)
Opening an acount with you guys requires no proof of identity what so ever but withdrawal does.

Reply by iiinvestments submitted Mar 22, 2017 Another anonymous review from a non-customer that we will be happy to reply to!

> We don't receive funds in our bank account, I'm not sure why you'd ask for that, the funds go to our Broker Liquidity partners. They use multiple payment service providers so 15+ global currencies can be accepted. There's nothing bad about Upaycard at all. No complaints from any of our clients in 3 years, or any "black listings". Also, Plus500 (largest broker in UK) has the exact same Compliance policy as we do to mandate ID for withdrawals but not deposits. This is standard AML Law. If you do not wish to trade with us, you do not have to but these objections are simply not accurate. Lastly, we don't accept credit cards from countries that we can't accept credit card funding accounts.. I'm sorry you feel following credit card regulations is a bad thing! Best regards.

Durban, South Africa
Mar 25, 2017

Non biased review..

I have registered an account with this firm and i will keep posting updates of how it is going...because most or should i say some reviews here are trolls who do what they do for their amusement...so from the 1st of next month i will keep updating whether its about their performance, withdrawals or anything for that matter, in that way we can have a non biased review which is not to tarnish or boost the firm's reputation.

Marseille, France
Mar 19, 2017

I am investor in four different managed account programs
All since same month, middle of 2016
This one is best performing, account has doubled, DD under 10%.
Very talented traders

QLD, Australia
Mar 16, 2017

Good support and even better trading.

Opened an account in the middle of last year and have had almost every month be positive. I'm surprised anyone has anything bad to say about these guys as the gent below. All withdrawals processed immediately, and support is extremely swift. Also, it was important to me to find traders that don't hold positions more than 1-2 days. This team is very good at keeping DD low. Will post another review after I've had my account open a full year. Currently up over €12K on a €7500 deposit.

Ontario, Canada
Mar 14, 2017

Good managed account traders

I have had a managed trading account here for 9 months and have been profitable almost every single month. Mostly about two trades a day, and they seem to win a consistent 70% of their trades. The support replies very fast, only done one withdraw request and they sent me my funds the same day. I am happy with the service here.

Queensland, Australia
Mar 14, 2017

Be Cautious and please read before investing.

Be cautious with this company. Too many alarm bells going off for me to invest in them. At the time of writing this(14/3/17), I can say all information is true and correct and i2 Investments may have changed information on their site since i posted this review. I have used the alias of Sam as I have an account registered with them, which means they do hold information on me and I wish to remain anonymous.

This is what I noticed:

As of today (14/3/17) the address stated on their website is 2 Gebäude G, Vienna, Austria 1120. I did a search of this address and it comes up with virtual offices for hire. I understand that the address provided is for a satellite correspondent office, but this is not an office owned by them and they do not provide any information of where a head office is located.
See here: https://www.alliancevirtualoffices.com/AT/am-euro-platz-2-virtual-office-3934

Unfortunately I don't have any proof, but approximately 2 weeks ago when I first started looking at their services, the address stated on their website was Sterngasse 3, 1010 Wien, Austria. This is also the address for KMU Centre which also offer Virtual Office services.
See here: https://www.kmu-center.at/en/virtual-office/

Secondly, the "verified" results. This one will need some explaining from i2 Investments.
- ForexVerified.com is clearly a fabricated site designed only for i2 Investments. All the charts are PNG format and not tracking any account performance. There are no other account from other traders or brokers available that have been verified by ForexVerified.com. And the "reviews" link on their website links to reviews back to here, Forex Peace Army. All the advertising on this site is for i2 Investments and none of the links in the menu bar don't really go anywhere, just give very basic information.
See here: http://www.forexverified.com/iiinvestments.html

- MyFXbook Verified account is not their account. The account is linked to AlgoTradeSoft Innovative EA, and makes no mention of i2 Investments.
See here: https://www.myfxbook.com/members/AlgoTradeSoft/algotradesoft-innovative-ea-v-950time/1373958

- FXStat Verified account is not their account either. The account is linked to SmarterFX Capital Funds, and makes no mention of i2 Investments.
See here: http://www.fxstat.com/en/performances/view/Elite-Gold-Trading-58093

Thirdly, i2 Investments claim to be regulated by a company named Broker Dealer Compliance. The website is similar to ForexVerified.com and looks fabricated to favour i2 Investments. It shares the same font and also has links that don't really go anywhere and have basic information on them. The member directory is not a directory, its a search bar and the only company that show's up is i2 Investments, so search whatever you'd like. A google search will show that no other broker that I could find is regulated by BDC.
See here: http://brokerdealercompliance.org/

The awards that i2 Investments have received are also questionable. If you go to i2 Investments home page and scroll down, you will find 7 images of awards they have received.

Best Portfolio Management 2016 by 24hr Finance - When you click on the image you come to the home page of 24Hr Finance. This page has a lot of information and talks a fair bit about Invest Worldwide Inc. Google this and you will find a website for Invest Worldwide Inc and all the information on 24Hr Finance is a copy and paste from here. Also their logo has an extreme similarity to 24Hr Car Finance. Just saying.
See here: http://24hrfinance.com/
Here: http://www.investworldwideinc.net/
And Here: http://24hourcarfinance.com/

Best Performing Manager 2015 and 2016 by Dubai Finance Guide - When you click on the image you come to the home page of the Dubai Finance Guide. Click on the Award winners button at the top and you will find i2 Investments under here as an Award Winner. Yet none of these award winning financial institution's acknowledge on their websites that they have ever won an award with the Dubai Finance Guide. Also there is no contact number or address, apart from an email address in the bottom left corner of their site. Also none of the button at the base of the website go anywhere, so click on them all you want.
See here: http://dubaifinanceguide.com/

Best Managed Fund 2016 and 2017 by China Forex Expo - This is the only award that holds some sort of legitimacy. There is no information on i2 Investments winning any award on the China Forex Expo website (the 2017 expo hasn't even been yet, but congrats on winning). BUT i2 Investments can be found under the Sponsors + Media link on the China Forex Expo page.
See Here: http://www.chinaforexexpo.com

Most Loyal Client Base 2015 and Top FX Fund 2015 by Best Finance Directory - Clicking on the image from i2 Investments takes you to the directory page of Best Finance Directory. Here is makes no mention of any awards but does have a long list of Forex Brokers. If you look at who they are regulated by, you will notice familiair names like ASIC and CySec, but will also notice some are also regulated by BDC (Broker Dealer Compliance). If you go check there broker's, it will show they are not regulated by them and are regulated by a different regulator. Also, half the links in the menu bar don't lead any where and some have basic information on them.

This is the research I have done and I do not wish to slander i2 Investments. I may be overreacting and be missing out on making 600% a year, but I urge you to do your own research before investing.

Reply by iiinvestments submitted Mar 15, 2017:
While we do appreciate your efforts to be transparent, it would be far more professional if you had reached out to us first and we could have easily debunked all of your observations. I will be more than happy to do so for you right now however. Regardless of you (nor do you claim to have been) not being our client and leaving a very opinionated review.

1. “Virtual Office": The address on our website is our correspondent satellite office. This is clearly stated. Nowhere does it claim to be where our traders live/work. Our traders are in other countries around the world and we cannot advertise those locations or we would have to hold a license/formal office in each of those countries. This practice is very common.

2. “Linked Websites”: ForexVerified.com, BDC, Awards sites mentioned have all been around longer than our website. (many by 5+ years!) A very, very simple 2-minute WHOIS.com check would confirm this. So I won’t even bother trying to debunk the fact that our website as somehow created “with” these sites.

3. The MyFXBook / FxStat profits, etc are all some of our traders that work independently from us as well. We have partnerships with many traders. They don’t have to list our name on their profile as some of them are independent contractors who trade for many sites including competitor signal/social trading platforms that charge higher fees.

4. I won’t even bother defending two 3rd party websites “using the same font” that were both registered between 2005-2010 and are widely respected sites.

5. Our awards and reviews (seen on the home page at www.iiinvestments.com) can all be easily verified. You could have easily contacted organizations like the China FX Expo or any of the sites but you also made the decision not to do that and instead post your suspicions here to degrade us publicly.
All of your suggestions are basically based around that large FX website the largest FX expo in Asia, ForexVerified.com, a licensed CPA, several verified traders, finance sites up to 10 years old, are all somehow connected to us. I strongly suspect you a competitor as this argument is so easily debunked had you have contacted us as a serious client prospect.

We challenge anyone to find *ONE* client of ours that has lost any funds and can post actual proof of this here on the FPA.
They simply do not exist. We wish you the best in your business and own trading.
Singapore, Singapore
Mar 2, 2017

Fully recommended investment program

I had invested $5k with this program since last year 2016, their response with enquiry is fast.Email will reply within next day.
Their trade profit range from avg 10 to 17% each month, i am impressed.Futhermore the withdrawal is very fast, within 2 business days, fund credited to my account without asking.
I fully recommend them and to my friends too, long life iiinvestment. !!!

SHOW: