ForexPeaceArmy.com (Free Signals, Forum, Education, Reviews) Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 21, 2017

Formerly known as ForexBastards.com

ForexPeaceArmy.com (Free Signals, Forum, Education, Reviews)

Join live discussion of ForexPeaceArmy.com (Free Signals, Forum, Education, Reviews) on our forum

SHOW:

Cicero, NY, USA
Feb 20, 2017
Registed user

This site has great educational materials. However, more frequent positive reviews of companies that are susceptible to fraud

I joined this company long time ago and have found invaluable for beginners and those that would like to educate themselves in various aspects of trading. I highly recommend this site for those that have been suffering in silence under the oppression of fraud-star companies like Goptions. I would like this site to do more frequent reviews of companies that are susceptible to fraudulence. This is because this site gave a positive rating of Goptions back in June last year, which was the more reason I registered with the options company.

The FPA does not give the ratings.  Reviewers give the ratings.  We go to great effort and expense to weed out as many fake reviews as possible.

It is always possible for a good broker to turn bad.  It is also possible for a good broker to make mistakes with one person's account.

In this case, GOptions had only a single 5 star review.  All the other reviews before and since have been negative, except for the clearly labeled fake review submitted from the broker's office.  The site was labelled as a scam by the FPA in 2014.  If you saw a large number of positive reviews for GOptions, you were on some other review site.
Singapore
Sep 4, 2016
Registed user

FPA, leader for protecting the public from scam broker.

Hey guys,

decided to leave a positive review here. I'm am quite a new member, I like the site as it will help new traders to avoid scam brokers out there. The information here is invaluable.

Of course, there are many many improvements that can be done to the site. I would like the reviews posted sooner, 3-5 days is not fast enough. Within 24 hours would be terrific. Secondly, I would like to be emailed once my valuable review is posted. Next, I would like the site to be more organized, it is a little messy. Currently there are broker reviews and then discussion. It should be more streamlined. Please seek expert advise on this area. Lastly, there are also some typo on the site, I'll attach the sreenshot soon in the other section.

Iowa, USA
Jun 21, 2016

The free signals and updated testing / monitoring of new programs is SO fast. This website is second to none for reviews. Thank you guys!!! Y'all make it a little easier to make it in FX =)

, Malaysia
Jan 17, 2016

best website ever for forex trading
hope can get more knowlegde in this site

Trnava, Slovakia
Jan 7, 2016

BEST SITE FOR FOREX TRADING IN WHOLE WORLD EVER !!!!
Great owners and administrators,Great trusted reviews and ratings of all forex trading systems,services,signals,brokers,Great informations about Forex from Best traders in the workd,Great forums,Great big discounts and Great Free services and informations !!!!

Denver Colorado, USA
Aug 7, 2015

I would like to thank you folks that run Forexpeacearmy one more time. Back in April, I thanked you for saving me my money after I read the reviews that were on your website for Forex-Metal.com. Now again, I was just about to open an account with Cherrytrade and after reading what had happened to Michael up in Wisconsin, well, I don't even want to take the chance of being subjected to the same aggravation that he had to endure.
It's a crapshoot for those of us here in the United States that look for brokers overseas and your website is so invaluable, I just can't say enough about it. Thank you, thank you, thank you for what you do!!!

, Greece
Jan 5, 2014

Far better than anything out there.

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Oct 9, 2013

I have like a 3 weeks using the Forex New Gun without place any trade and i trade all the news i dont know what happen

Nevada, USA
Aug 12, 2013

Men among boys.
Many Forex websites claiming to be serious forums for discussion of Forex opportunists but this Forum has BY FAR the highest concentration of serious people. Many other Forums (whose names I will refrain from mentioning) are simply full of complainers who have probably never traded in their lives.

Thanks Pharaoh, Felix, Bill, and team!

J.A.

Lagos, Nigeria
Jan 18, 2013

The most helpful site on Forex matters. Pls keep it up

SHOW: