NetPicks.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 19, 2017

Join live discussion of NetPicks.com on our forum

SHOW:

Canada
May 17, 2017

DO NOT DUE ANY BUSINESS WITH THESE CROOKS

bought trendjumper for 1300.00. now that they have my money they will not activate the software. ask for machine id.. provided it and nothing. they won t respond to my emails on this nor on my emails for trading room access. they are a scam rip off artists. run. do not buy anything from them. you have been warned.

Prague, Czech Republic
May 12, 2017
Registed user

Quality system and training that does take some effort to master

I purchased their counter punch trader system about six months ago. Overall I've been happy. I wanted to review since have read some of the reviews below and some are very good and some people not as much but I've never had any service issues. They have replied quickly to inquiries and found the live rooms helpful. The system is good, it does take some work. I'm not claiming every trade works out but with practice I've been able to get much more consistent. I did move around a bit in the beginning trying to settle on the market best for my availability so that took a bit to figure out but they did help some with that. Now I feel like I have my groove and have been satisfied. Just expect to have to work at it and if you do they will stand behind you and help you.

London, United Kingdom
Apr 30, 2017

Total con and not cheap...so careful

Hi all,

It has been quite some time since I purchased Trend Jumper from Netpicks ..Yes I attended there online presentation ..so professional and simply the Best sales people in the bossiness.

So how does the scam work ..first the sales presentation gives you a money back guarantee ..forget it ...the Hoops you have to fly through to get that are nigh on impossible.
I was also in the live room and here is where the scam starts ...you watch some 12 markets and at a given time you will get a great trade which would have been excellent if you entered that market on that Time frame ...so now presenter says ...Did you get that and most in the room would have followed another signal ...same parameters and lost...but the one that wins is highlighted ....than says look at that perfect signal..
The probability of you getting the right market are slim ...as why would you not trade the signal that appeared in the market you entered as that was equally as good...at time of entry .
This is the scam and I spent months in the room ..yes falling for this ...also different markets have different settings ,which is fine ,but they are constantly reviewed ,,,to improve but that proves system fails and than New parameters are sought.

But many may argue it works...well if you do sign up at least get an Unconditional Money back Guarantee.. ...if they are so genuine they will gladly give that..
If not ...STAY WELL AWAY ! ...or wave your money Goodbye

Also check out there Live room prior to paying out ...they may allow that and see if this for you..

Good Luck All ...

Melbourne, Australia
Apr 13, 2017

AVOID-misleading information on the dynamic swing trader

Stay away from these scammers.

I purchased their dynamic swing trader system and it does not work.

They show you they turned $5,000 into 600-700k+ in three years, but looking at the detail they had a very good first year and two modest following ones which coupled wiht continuous compounding yields great results. In reality it is just BS.

They also promise daily trade updates, it's a plain lie. You won't get even weekly updates and when I complained the guy said he was overseas and didn't have access to the system. This is YOUR problem not MINE.

I asked for a refund and they told me they can't do it if I don't trade the system and send them my statements proving that the system is unprofitable.

So stay away from these and any other scammers on the internet, put in the extra mile yourself and learn to trade forex on your own.

My take is that they develop a system, as long as it works they keep it for themselves and when the performance goes down they start milking newbies on the web.

Please don't repeat my mistake

Washingtion, USA
Dec 2, 2016

NetPicks

I use NetPicks options trading, once it's learned and used properly using the position sheets provided, learning to read charts, etc. If used as you are taught you will profit. Amazon just earned me over $7,000 in less than a week. Their support is outstanding. As long as you invest with your own sweat equity, meaning investing your time learning how to use the calculator you can profit without staring at charts all day.

Queensland, Australia
Jul 19, 2015

It looks like they have a good system, I realized it was not for me. They offered to help and even though I did not qualify for a full refund, they gave it to me anyway.

Florida, USA
Jul 13, 2015

I recently purchased Netpicks, Counter Punch trader and thrilled with the results.
I am a Forex trader and have used the Counter Punch Trader for Approximately 6 weeks now.

As I am with all trading systems, I was skeptical at first. However, I was very impressed by my back testing results which covered 3 months on the following pairs, Eurusd, Gbpusd, Eurjpy and Gbpjpy. I then demo tested the Counter Punch trader for 3 weeks and then finally traded it on my live account.

The results have been phenomenal. I have had only 2 weeks where an individual pair has lost (one week on Gbpusd and the other on Eurjpy) But the loses were covered by the gains on the other pairs.

What is most impressive about the Counter Punch, in my opinion, is after a losing trade the next trade wins. I have never had, to this point, consecutive losses.

My net Pips for this week that just ended. July 10,2015 are as follows:

EurUsd: + 481 Pips
GbpUsd: +310 Pips
EurJpy: +634 Pips
GbpJpy: +1266 Pips

Simply incredible :)

Durban, South Africa
Oct 10, 2014

I've been trading the free version of trendjumper for XAUUSD (15min chart) for a month now, I'm brand new to trading and so far I have a win ratio of 53% with a profit factor of 1.74. bare in mind I'm not at a PC all day so I have quite a few miss trades.

Very simple to learn, the hardest part for me is discipline, specifically when I arrive late to a missed trade setup.

Will hopefully purchase the full version soon and then update my review.

New Jersey, USA
Sep 1, 2014

I'm using their trend jumper. Have been for about six months. I mostly do futures but do mix in some forex though not as much when it's slow like the summer. After the initial time to learn to use the system right which their live in market training helped I turned the corner. Doing well now. I'm not perfect but this is the first time I've ever been profitable. You need to work it and not give up if things don't go your way immediately. It does pay off.

Geneva, Switzerland
Jul 9, 2014

Several weeks ago, I subscribed to the Netpicks Trend Jumper (TJ) auto trading service, where trades taken by a TJ "master trader" were mirrored in my account.
The service clocked up 22 consecutive losing trades before its first winner, but the profit ws about one-tenth of the average loss. During the initial sales pitch they had mentioned that a drawdown of "up to 12%" was possible, so when after a few weeks my account was down over 17%, I contacted the master trader to ask him what had gone wrong. He said that, despite what was said in the sales webinar, his view was that a drawdown of 25% to 30% was more realistic, but a few big winning trades would soon recover that, so be patient. Of course, you still pay $97 per month while your patience (and your account) gets thinner.
In a recent webinar, obviously put together to appease angry customers like myself, they insisted that Trend Jumper is a proven successful system, but the markets are just not trending well enough for it to work right now... "We think it will get better" was how one Netpicks staff member expressed his level of confidence.
Soon afterwards, I cancelled. At that point the win rate was about 27% and the average win was a fraction of the average loss. No refund was ever offered during the original sales pitch, so the service was a complete loser from start to finish.

SHOW: