NetPicks.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 15, 2016

Join live discussion of NetPicks.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Queensland, Australia
Jul 19, 2015

It looks like they have a good system, I realized it was not for me. They offered to help and even though I did not qualify for a full refund, they gave it to me anyway.

Florida, USA
Jul 13, 2015

I recently purchased Netpicks, Counter Punch trader and thrilled with the results. I am a Forex trader and have used the Counter Punch Trader for Approximately 6 weeks now. As I am with all trading systems, I was skeptical at first. However, I was very impressed by my back testing results which covered 3 months on the following pairs, Eurusd, Gbpusd, Eurjpy and Gbpjpy. I then demo tested the Counter Punch trader for 3 weeks and then finally traded it on my live account. The results have been phenomenal. I have had only 2 weeks where an individual pair has lost (one week on Gbpusd and the other on Eurjpy) But the loses were covered by the gains on the other pairs. What is most impressive about the Counter Punch, in my opinion, is after a losing trade the next trade wins. I have never had, to this point, consecutive losses. My net Pips for this week that just ended. July 10,2015 are as follows: EurUsd: + 481 Pips GbpUsd: +310 Pips EurJpy: +634 Pips GbpJpy: +1266 Pips Simply incredible :)

Durban, South Africa
Oct 10, 2014

I've been trading the free version of trendjumper for XAUUSD (15min chart) for a month now, I'm brand new to trading and so far I have a win ratio of 53% with a profit factor of 1.74. bare in mind I'm not at a PC all day so I have quite a few miss trades. Very simple to learn, the hardest part for me is discipline, specifically when I arrive late to a missed trade setup. Will hopefully purchase the full version soon and then update my review.

New Jersey, USA
Sep 1, 2014

I'm using their trend jumper. Have been for about six months. I mostly do futures but do mix in some forex though not as much when it's slow like the summer. After the initial time to learn to use the system right which their live in market training helped I turned the corner. Doing well now. I'm not perfect but this is the first time I've ever been profitable. You need to work it and not give up if things don't go your way immediately. It does pay off.

Geneva, Switzerland
Jul 9, 2014

Several weeks ago, I subscribed to the Netpicks Trend Jumper (TJ) auto trading service, where trades taken by a TJ "master trader" were mirrored in my account. The service clocked up 22 consecutive losing trades before its first winner, but the profit ws about one-tenth of the average loss. During the initial sales pitch they had mentioned that a drawdown of "up to 12%" was possible, so when after a few weeks my account was down over 17%, I contacted the master trader to ask him what had gone wrong. He said that, despite what was said in the sales webinar, his view was that a drawdown of 25% to 30% was more realistic, but a few big winning trades would soon recover that, so be patient. Of course, you still pay $97 per month while your patience (and your account) gets thinner. In a recent webinar, obviously put together to appease angry customers like myself, they insisted that Trend Jumper is a proven successful system, but the markets are just not trending well enough for it to work right now... "We think it will get better" was how one Netpicks staff member expressed his level of confidence. Soon afterwards, I cancelled. At that point the win rate was about 27% and the average win was a fraction of the average loss. No refund was ever offered during the original sales pitch, so the service was a complete loser from start to finish.

Sydney, Australia
Apr 20, 2014

Netpicks are not honourable to their purchase agreements. I purchased Keltner Bells from Netpicks, followed the rules and system closely as per instructions, lost -10% of my 2 demo accounts 2 months in a row. Requested a refund within the first month of purchase, forwarding my results to them. My request for a refund ($700) was denied. They had promised that a refund would be granted if 1000 pips profit was not made in the first month. Turns out that the 1000 pip guarantee was based on their results, not mine, a fact not included in their sales pitch. Their website only recorded trades from the past few days, not the whole month, so no accountability. When they eventually sent me a spreadsheet of their results, after much prompting, many of the losing trades had been omitted. It is a mechanical system, so results should have been the same as mine. They are dishonourable, dishonest scammers.

Europe, Germany
Mar 24, 2014

I joined Trend Jumper 3 months ago and bought the Pro version including the automation. I followed the plans taken from the owners club for futures, stocks and tried everything to make them work. In the end each one of them failed and lost money over time. When I tried to tell my experience to the coaches the showed a very rude behavior. I recommend to stay away from Netpicks and not fall into their sales pitch which doesnt reflect the reality.

USA, USA
Oct 19, 2013

Joined Netpicks Trend Jumper. They claim makes 1,000's of pips, but cannot show you a MT4 statement of proof and when questioned why I had big loosing trades they did not show, they told me it was the broker's charts and sometimes you get a false signal. Easy to use, but results are not what they claim, and not worth your money. I was a member of the owners club and live trade room this focused mostly on future, not fores. I alsoI found they offer a live trade room for the forex where they make calls live but then told that they are stopping this, not given a good reason as to why they are stopping it. One can only conclude that it is not good. They are touting huge pip gains in End of Day traded using the trend jumper, but yet to see any of this, and the live trading room they are doing away would require they actually produce the pips they claim to in back tests.

Adelaide, Australia
Aug 21, 2013

My experiance has been all good i was charged for services I did not want and got an instant no questions asked refund. My results EOD trading FX with trend jumper in the first 2 months I was up some 40% since then I have drawndown some 7% but that is to be expected as its holiday season in us and market go quiet. Will let you know when it takes off again but I find using proper money managment the drawdown is well within expectationand the service I got as stated has been great very happy to recomend them

New York, USA
Jul 1, 2013

If you buy any of their system you do NOT own it, they retain complete control of it. They can turn it off at any moment. I have three of their systems, Their track records are cooked. They simply leave off some of their worst losses and magically they make a very nice return. I did fiddle with their automated system and man aged to get my own version of their trend jumper working profitably but that is not their system. I have essentially lost 7 months of 80 hour work weeks and am just now getting back to being in the black. But they can turn off my system anytime, not good. I would escalate to trader's court but don't feel like making the effort. Though they should be put out of business.

SHOW: