TraderTech.com (Vantage Point Software, Louis Mendelsohn) Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 17, 2017

Join live discussion of TraderTech.com (Vantage Point Software, Louis Mendelsohn) on our forum

SHOW:

kiev, Ukraine
Feb 16, 2017
Registed user

5 stars for the vantage point product and company.

Please forgive as my native language is Italian, not English - when i started to trade 10 years ago i thought completely different than now, the psychological aspect , and the market interconnection end time wasting was the aspect more hard to overtake...finally i get vantage point,an everything changed.

first: the company is very helpful, they can help you with the settings of the software, and also give some information about the market, and the reaction of the software self, so you can better understand what to do, as told at the beginning, because if my language, for setting the intellscan , i just let them get into my pc, to organize it, i found it fantastic!! a person who listen to my trading strategy and fix, organize, set up live the software on my pc thousand ok miles away...

second, I i just need one click and the software in a couple of seconds screen all the market stock and database, this is fantastic saving time method , and now i can concentrate more time in new strategies, who can improve my equity line ($$$) the software is easy to use, now i set it up myself, and find new strategies, save portfolio, another point, the most important probably after time passed on trading is about the accuracy of the software, because is not only a great screener, which provide to have an intermarket analysis, but for the profit decision, so the exit point.

I much more relaxed now, because all my stocks are checked every day buy vantage point, and it will show up if something in the market is changing at global level, or if it is just a market price correction.
the full understand of the vantage point software was completed by reading the book of the company founder's , Louis Mendelsohn , and take part at the seminar in tampa, that was the greatest thin i did, 3 days full immersion with other traders, professional who show you other tecnic of trading, like future, options, combos, forex , and a great way to stay tuned with big traders

so in my opinion and for my experience, the software is very worth the money and you will make your money back and build the trading accounts with profits.

Indiana, USA
Jan 25, 2017
Registed user

Vantage Point software has changed my trading experience

Vantage Point software has changed my trading experience. It shows me the perfect entry point into a trade. Then, once in the trade, Vantage Point software is extremely valuable in helping me to monitor the trend so that I can stay in the trade longer. By closely monitoring the trend strength using Vantage Point I'm able to stay in the trade longer.
I used to make a lot of small gains that periodically got clobbered by a large loss. Now, I have been able to turn the tales and make larger gains that kill my smaller losses. Great stuff!

Tulsa OK, USA
Oct 4, 2016

Save Your Money For Trading

I have been attempting to find some value to using the VP software but I've totally failed to find any added value at all to using the so-called predictive indicators. I am a very seasoned technical trader and familiar with EMA crossover trading systems and also familiar with how to apply most of the confirming standard indicators available free on most trading platforms. Completely my fault that I paid $5k for the useless software plus expensive end of day data feed that should be free but as a warning to others please just save your money and develop your own trading system using the traditional EMAs and other free indicators. I have produced much better results trading a very simple real time 4/12 period EMAs with the crossovers as long or short signals then confirming with concurring DMI + or - with the strength of the crossover as measured the ADX required to be above 20 to help avoid choppy markets. Also much of my income comes from trading the SPX and that isn't covered by any of the VP packages as far as I know. Very disappointed in myself that I wanted so much to believe that neural networks and inter market analysis would make trading safer or easier but not the case for me.

Sao Paulo, Brazil
May 25, 2016

You are probably reading it, because you are considering to acquire the Vantage Point Software, so let me tell you my personal history about it:

I have been in the trading business since 2002, but only in 2015 I was introduced to Vantage Point Software. In the beginning I was a little confused about having a software that is able to forecast the markets with 80%+ accuracy!

So I decided to try it.

Initially I was impressed with the support I receive from the VantagePoint teams, they do everything to make us comfortable with the platform.

After one month I upgraded my markets package!

The software is already a trading system, but you can also combine it with other systems and trading strategies.
I can assure that Vantage Point will take your trading to the next level.

Snowy Mountains, Australia
May 20, 2016

Hi all. I recently obtained a diploma in share trading and investment {wealth Within institute Australia} I first purchased Vantage Point around 2005 when they were just setting up for currency pairs for about $2,000 plus $300 per year for data feed. I thought I had found the holy grail.
Vantage point is garbage and a waste of time and money. If you use the same moving averages on MT4 platform as they use as predictive moving averages, it gives you almost the same result. The next day predicted high and lows are pathetic. I can predict it at least 30% better by just looking at the chart. The neural index for market direction is also a waste of time. I just look for lower highs and lower lows and vice versa which gives a better result.
The predictive medium & long term differences seem impressive at first, but you can achieve similar results using MacD and moving averages. Also the actual platform is very old and ancient and there is no back testing facility. In short you are better off just using MT4 platform with moving averages and MacD. I personally find for best results use a daily chart with ma10,ma5 for direction and find entry on 4 hour chart MacD ma20, ma10 using lower highs and lower lows and vice versa.

CA, USA
May 12, 2016

I am a modest trader still with much to learn and have been using the VantagePoint software for about a month now paper trading. 8 of 9 trades have resulted in profits. I've never day traded however a trade did pop for a 500 dollar profit in one day off a single lot of gold. By the way that was my first futures purchase. I see a lot of value in trades last 2 to more days for this software. You are able to get in at an appropriate time and daily see what is going to happen and where to adjust your stop loss.

The software for me appears so far to do 3 key things. Firstly, it saves me the time of both finding and reading charts for potential buys based on what's trending. Secondly, it minimizes my losses and maximizes gains by predicting the direction for 1,2, and 3 days in advance. Thirdly, when you know how to use secondary indicators and see what supporting markets are doing, you can confirm whether something is a solid buy or more on the risky side. Knowing what markets support one another is a learner curve. Their advisors/coaches have helped me with some of these. I believe people not successful with this software are solely looking for red and green lights to buy and sell without looking at the big pictures.

I give 4 stars because I have only had the software for abut a month. So far for myself and style of trading it is working well.

Louisiana, USA
May 12, 2016

I purchased the VantagePoint software to help me with my trading because I was having trouble finding market direction. My coach was very good, he even helped me set up my charts. I find the software very user friendly. I have called support and they are always eager to help out. I do mostly day trading and now that I know the range of the market I am able to scalp and walk away with $100-S200 profit per trade. My win percentage increased since applying VantagePoint.

Georgia, USA
Apr 17, 2016

VantagePoint Trading Software has taken trading to a whole new level. We as traders are always looking for more information to help us try and determine which way the market will move. VantagePoint gives me that information and is another tool in my trading too box. I have recovered half of my initial cost of the software in just 3 trades. You also are assigned a coach that walks you through the software and how it works. My coach even helped me set up my charts to my trading style. Thank You VantagePoint!!!

Massachusetts, USA
Mar 30, 2016

I am both new to trading and new to VP. I have been using VP for 4 months. I mainly trade options and have found that the system not only helps me find trades, it also confirms trade set ups that I have found. I also have the VP Options Trader training program. It is well worth the price and has been extremely educational and helpful in setting up option trades. My trading account isn't that large, so I trade options and look for lower priced equities in VP. I have not kept track of winners and losers but when I rely on VP, my trades work out. If you have your own trading plan, then I recommend VP as a partner to your system. Based on my style of trading, I will recoup my purchase price within 15 months. One last item, the support is A+. You are assigned a coach who will meet with you at least once a week and he/she is always available via the phone or email every day.

Bellingham, WA , USA
Mar 22, 2016

I use Vantage Point in two areas and planning on a third. First, I trade options on day trade and swing basis. Without Vantage Point, I would be flying in the dark. This software saves me from making many bad trades and provides me the map to make good trades. I still make some mistakes of course, but nothing like I did before using the system.
It provides a clear idea of where the stock is and what it looks like for the next few days. It helps pick, track (if a longer term position is required), and definitely helps with identifying an entry and exit point.
Admittedly, it took a little while to get a good perspective of the function. To help I took advantage of the excellent training available and studied it closely but did use a simulation account for a while before going live. The training and service is as available as a person wants to engage. My experience was they set me up for training and I used it profusely but never was denied any effort it took for me to fully understand the system and how to use it. I still call every so often to better understand some aspect that I may not have been using. This software has deep rich function and does take a while to get fully acquainted enough to use the product in advance levels but it is easy to grasp for the basic functions.
Second, I trade the forex by using the software to determine the trades the night before. I do have a forex advisor who also uses the same Vantage Point applications I have, which helps him provide evaluation and pass on execution advice with consideration of the intermarket relationships. This is a successful endeavor for my position and forex expertise.
Third, I do plan on acquiring the futures package this week, which my evaluation indicates once again the software will be helpful in determining opportunity.
Overall, I have found Vantage Point to be effective in the evaluation options trades and forex trading and generally straight forward. I recommend it to anyone with an open mind and willingness to study the use of the software and learn how to achieve the accuracy level with which it has helped! Happy Trading! Sam

SHOW: