MarketTraders.com (MTI) Review Visit site

Updated: May 18, 2017

AML, please use the discussion thread linked to this review page if you wish to share any further information.

Other websites of this company include: FOREXTIPS.COM, ITRADEFX.COM, nextstepfinancialholdings.com

Market Traders Institute Inc. (MTI) is a foreign exchange (forex) education and training company based in the Orlando suburb of Lake Mary, Florida. MTI was founded in 1994 by FX Chief Jared F. Martinez. MTI combines time-tested education techniques, state-of-the-art trading/analysis software, interactive online analysis rooms, and comprehensive live online support for the forex market. For many, MTI is synonymous with high standards, effective teaching, sound instructional materials, and a dedicated commitment to performance-oriented results--not theory.

MarketTraders.com (MTI)

Join live discussion of MarketTraders.com (MTI) on our forum

SHOW:

Florida, USA
May 17, 2017
Registed user

MTI a scam I experienced it and lost money

Was a student for 2 years. Purchased target trading and 2.0. Was paying for the 59 per month chart and was told would have access to my indicators with no interuptions.....but now MTI wants $299 per month to keep the indicators i already purchased. I am a small forex trader and only generate 200-300 per month. While my service rep Grey was awesome and helpful management took advantage of me with no reprucussions...

Ontario, Canada
Mar 14, 2017

Good training, high pressured sales.

These guys offer a good education, but it's very expensive. Some packages are 5-10K or more I have heard. I like them but the sales tactics can be much more honest. But overall it's a pretty good company IMHO. Had to put them in my phone as "don't answer". But still, some good tools.

San Diego California, USA
Mar 13, 2017
Registed user

The benefit one gets from MTI education is the best I have ever run across. With proper studying and following one strategy at a time that fits your trade style has been the 2nd biggest lesson yet. First one was equity management

LONDON, United Kingdom
Mar 4, 2017

One of the best educators for trading

MTi is one of the best educators for trading ,
They teach you how to become a profitable trader, once they give you the tools it is then up to you to use them and develop your own strategies to generate your own income.
Thanks Mti and thank you chief for your educational mentorship.

USA
Mar 2, 2017

MTI charts don't match reality

I believe it is a scam because their charts do not correlate to reality. One of their latest products is the momentum breakout strategy. It's a red light green light system based on renko bars. After viewing their webinar I spoke with Chris Murphy and asked if each renko brick is the same size as the others. He said they were the same size. I emailed him a picture of a chart from their webinar and also a standard price chart and asked for an explanation why their charts don't correlate to reality. Although many points were roughly similar there were many points that their chart presented misleading information which would make it look like you are winning when in fact you are losing money. Chris sent me several more advertisements to purchase their products but never responded to why their charts don't match reality. During the phone call Chris told me they have contests for writing positive reviews online. The contest winners receive free software. So be wary of positive reviews about them. If this site would allow me, I would attach their chart picture of GBP/JPY from Dec 22 2016 to Feb 23 2017 and a standard price chart of the same period so you could see the differences yourself. At one point their chart shows a retracement of 40 pips or less but the real price chart shows a retracement of about 375 pips. I advise anyone to steer clear of these folks.

South Carolina, USA
Jan 29, 2017

Best place for the Forex information for success

A person only need's the want to, to be successful using Forex Tip's and MTI education got to be the best.

Sydney, Australia
Jan 1, 2017

REFUND.. NO PROBLEM !!! BUT MUST MAKE AN EFFORT TO LEARN !!!! VERY HAPPY

Full Refund... No Problem !! Great Company ..
I enrolled and paid my fee.. I did what was expected to achieve my
targets but unfortunately I just couldn't get my head around it and realized
Trading , at this point in my life, was not for me....
When I advised them I wanted a refund.... They did try and offer me more time,
better support etc but in the end I decided it was time to go..
Next week, Funds were refunded......... For those who have left negative reviews,
Read the agreement you sign !!!! It clearly states you have to make an effort to learn...
I will return to MTI and try again..... Thank you MTI for your support and patience ))

bc, Canada
Nov 25, 2016

MTI made me a trader, cut the learning curve by 10 years

All these people who are giving negative reviews of MTI do not say anything about their skill level, how much effort they put in, what they expected etc. I have been with MTI for 4 months now, and right away i started trading with real money only to test my skill and see where i was at based in reality..Now 4 months into it i am making profits more than losses. I stick to the strategies and systems ive been taught. Not doing exactly what all these whinning loosers are doing and then blaming mti for my faliure. Listen not everything in life is for everyone. There is going to be people who want to pay and then play without any effort to learn. This is not that place. If you want to learn and become a profitable trader then be prepared to go long and put in some time and effort, If you are not passionate about becoming a trader and making a life out of it then go back to your 9 - 5 6 days a week. For me i keep investing with MTI and everytime i do i get back 10 fold. The utp was great to freshen up on and then target 2.0, divergance, leveling . basket trading, power fibs, and fundamental trading are all the courses ive bought. They have given me the edge and confidence i need to be a skilled trader. I see a long future with mti , also i have life time membership with my Ultimate charting software. So another thing of advice, if you are going to go with mti , try and get ucs for life or a long term deal like 3-5 years because there systems require you to use their charting in order to use their indicators etc. Which makes sense if you know how tech works.... Any way i think they deserve the money they did the hard work i just showed up and cut my learning curve by like 10 years... id of payed 50,000 $ for all of this instead of just 10k....MTI you guys are the best....I will be with mti for many years to come....god willing...!!! huntertripps at gmail if you need any advice or want to talk about what i know about mti....cheers

Houston, Texas, USA
Nov 12, 2016

MTI Review

Market Traders Institute has been the turning point in my Trading Success. They continually provide education and assistance to get us over the hurdles we have. I am now on the cusp of retirement, that before MTI, was something I never thought I would be able to do after losing my company, my house and not to mention my drive and optimism in the Housing crash of 2008.
Thanks Gang,
Steve

London, United Kingdom
Nov 12, 2016
Registed user

Please avoid this company.

I am also a victim of MTI. I have tried contacting their refund department on a number of occasions but no one is answering the phone calls. In my own case, I joined MTI a month ago and being a full time worker, I could not engage in the live trading room from start to end, I only join the live room for 45mins to an hour. In the live room I asked if the recording will be available on the same day of the recording, they said it should be made available within 4 hours as they needed to edit the recording. Take note, that Joshua Martnez had already advised us of some potential setup that we could take, but unfortunately when I logged into their site on my return home from work, I noticed that the day recording has not been uploaded. I noticed it took 2 working days for the recording to be uploaded, maybe your editing team just was too busy to upload the recording on the same day .

One of the reason why people joined MTI is to make money, and if the recordings are not available at the time it was meant to be, how can we take the setup trade. The fact is we are loosing a good trading opportunity if recording are not made available on time.

All I am asking for now is a full refund of my money.

SHOW: