MarketTraders.com (MTI) Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 31, 2017

AML, please use the discussion thread linked to this review page if you wish to share any further information.

Other websites of this company include: FOREXTIPS.COM, ITRADEFX.COM, nextstepfinancialholdings.com

Market Traders Institute Inc. (MTI) is a foreign exchange (forex) education and training company based in the Orlando suburb of Lake Mary, Florida. MTI was founded in 1994 by FX Chief Jared F. Martinez. MTI combines time-tested education techniques, state-of-the-art trading/analysis software, interactive online analysis rooms, and comprehensive live online support for the forex market. For many, MTI is synonymous with high standards, effective teaching, sound instructional materials, and a dedicated commitment to performance-oriented results--not theory.

MarketTraders.com (MTI)

Join live discussion of MarketTraders.com (MTI) on our forum

SHOW:

South Carolina, USA
Jan 29, 2017

Best place for the Forex information for success

A person only need's the want to, to be successful using Forex Tip's and MTI education got to be the best.

Sydney, Australia
Jan 1, 2017

REFUND.. NO PROBLEM !!! BUT MUST MAKE AN EFFORT TO LEARN !!!! VERY HAPPY

Full Refund... No Problem !! Great Company ..
I enrolled and paid my fee.. I did what was expected to achieve my
targets but unfortunately I just couldn't get my head around it and realized
Trading , at this point in my life, was not for me....
When I advised them I wanted a refund.... They did try and offer me more time,
better support etc but in the end I decided it was time to go..
Next week, Funds were refunded......... For those who have left negative reviews,
Read the agreement you sign !!!! It clearly states you have to make an effort to learn...
I will return to MTI and try again..... Thank you MTI for your support and patience ))

bc, Canada
Nov 25, 2016

MTI made me a trader, cut the learning curve by 10 years

All these people who are giving negative reviews of MTI do not say anything about their skill level, how much effort they put in, what they expected etc. I have been with MTI for 4 months now, and right away i started trading with real money only to test my skill and see where i was at based in reality..Now 4 months into it i am making profits more than losses. I stick to the strategies and systems ive been taught. Not doing exactly what all these whinning loosers are doing and then blaming mti for my faliure. Listen not everything in life is for everyone. There is going to be people who want to pay and then play without any effort to learn. This is not that place. If you want to learn and become a profitable trader then be prepared to go long and put in some time and effort, If you are not passionate about becoming a trader and making a life out of it then go back to your 9 - 5 6 days a week. For me i keep investing with MTI and everytime i do i get back 10 fold. The utp was great to freshen up on and then target 2.0, divergance, leveling . basket trading, power fibs, and fundamental trading are all the courses ive bought. They have given me the edge and confidence i need to be a skilled trader. I see a long future with mti , also i have life time membership with my Ultimate charting software. So another thing of advice, if you are going to go with mti , try and get ucs for life or a long term deal like 3-5 years because there systems require you to use their charting in order to use their indicators etc. Which makes sense if you know how tech works.... Any way i think they deserve the money they did the hard work i just showed up and cut my learning curve by like 10 years... id of payed 50,000 $ for all of this instead of just 10k....MTI you guys are the best....I will be with mti for many years to come....god willing...!!! huntertripps at gmail if you need any advice or want to talk about what i know about mti....cheers

Houston, Texas, USA
Nov 12, 2016

MTI Review

Market Traders Institute has been the turning point in my Trading Success. They continually provide education and assistance to get us over the hurdles we have. I am now on the cusp of retirement, that before MTI, was something I never thought I would be able to do after losing my company, my house and not to mention my drive and optimism in the Housing crash of 2008.
Thanks Gang,
Steve

London, United Kingdom
Nov 12, 2016
Registed user

Please avoid this company.

I am also a victim of MTI. I have tried contacting their refund department on a number of occasions but no one is answering the phone calls. In my own case, I joined MTI a month ago and being a full time worker, I could not engage in the live trading room from start to end, I only join the live room for 45mins to an hour. In the live room I asked if the recording will be available on the same day of the recording, they said it should be made available within 4 hours as they needed to edit the recording. Take note, that Joshua Martnez had already advised us of some potential setup that we could take, but unfortunately when I logged into their site on my return home from work, I noticed that the day recording has not been uploaded. I noticed it took 2 working days for the recording to be uploaded, maybe your editing team just was too busy to upload the recording on the same day .

One of the reason why people joined MTI is to make money, and if the recordings are not available at the time it was meant to be, how can we take the setup trade. The fact is we are loosing a good trading opportunity if recording are not made available on time.

All I am asking for now is a full refund of my money.

LKRA, Czech Republic
Oct 7, 2016
Registed user

Solid education for consistent profits

I am really happy with MTI Education, especially with trading psychology lessons which i consider most important help on your success trading carrier.

Trading systems teach by MTI are very simple, everybody can follow them and become profitable trader.

Education is life time, you can view lessons again anytime you wish. This will provide you good value for your money.

Do not trade without proper education, not only that you will lose money, it is very depressing and you will give up early before becoming consistently profitable trader.

Columbus, Ohio, USA
Sep 17, 2016
Registed user

The experience I have had thus far with Market Traders Institute has been extremely positive and would recommend them to anyone who is serious about t

I live in Columbus, Ohio and purchased the Ultimate Traders Package the 3rd week of August... Although I am not new to trading the FOREX and spent a number of years training on the "Red Light Green Light" software I never learned the process of technical trading... I purchased the package be I traveled to Orlando the next week to attend a 4 day Mastery Class taught by Jared Martinez... I took the live class for two reasons 1. I wanted to get a feel for the Company and it's people and 2. Check out the quality of the education... I consider myself as a pretty good judge of character and after the first hour of the class I must tell you that Mr. Martinez is a man of high integrity... I found staff members to be very responsive and caring to the needs of the students... Mr. Martinez is open to share some of his background and spent considerable amount of time during the four day teaching not only the nuts and bolts of the software but also the psychology trading and the importance of getting your head straight... The materials were all professionally done and if he found a typo it was given to staff to correct and immediately distributed to the class... The class was streamed online as well and Mr. Martinez took care to make sure those students were actively involved as well....

Along with the package there is a wealth of daily webinars to attend with Analyst on Demand being one of them... All of these are archived so you can go back as far a 5 years to find topics of interest...

Training is expensive these days but attempting to trade without proper knowledge is an expensive road to travel as well... In the past I have lost more than the cost of this package attempting to learn on my own (this can be an expensive endeavor)... Self teaching may work for some but does not work for me and finally admitted it...

I have always taken negative comments that people make about any product I purchase with a grain of salt and always do my own research as well... As I said previously I spent a number of years training people to utilize FOREX trading software... I came to the conclusion that not all but most people that become dissatisfied either wanted their computer to spit money with little or no effort or they did not have the deep rooted desire to put forth the effort it takes to learn.. People flunk out or quit college every day...

In conclusion although it has been a somewhat short time I am totally satisfied with the purchase I made and even more satisfied with the experience I have had with Market Traders Institute... I recommend it very highly....

Sept-Iles, Canada
Sep 9, 2016

Excellent education and educators.

I just took the Mastery Final course. This course was just following my UTP course and many, many, webinars. All that stuff that I was learning was swirling in my head. The principle is easy to understand but the application is something else. Anyway I keep progressing. Now when I came to the Mastery course, I tought that I would probably be lost at such a high level of trading after the UTP but to the contrary, it made all the basics swirling take form and become understandable. I didn't become an instant pro but at least now I knew where to put the pieces of the puzzle. I got a pretty good overall picture of all this info and that helps a lot. My progress will keep improving. Knowing the basics is more important than knowing the tools to make money. If something goes wrong then you have to keep going with the basics. It doesn't mean I won't buy any tools eventually. Keep up the good work MTI. After the Mastery Course, I had the impression that I had just been given the keys to the vaut.

Denis

Gtr Manchester, United Kingdom
Aug 15, 2016

MTI - Stop hiding and start supporting your students!

I'm posting this in the hope that someone from MTI finally deems to reply to my recent emails and phone messages. I joined just over 6 months ago and have had many frustrations with the organisation during this time. The initial UTP content is good though expensive, but the ongoing support is abysmal - unless you're prepared to keep to keep throwing money at the never ending succession of 'New, unique, mega pip generating' products they incessantly plug at you! So come on MTI stop hiding and have a frank and open discussion about some of the flaws in your offering and where you're letting so many of your students down.

Drogheda, Ireland
Jul 11, 2016

Mti is the best.I have been with them for less than a month,but I can tell anyone to join.There is no guess work there,they know what they are doing.To be successful you have to master the basics of forex and then you would be able to use their Software which is absolutely spot on.

SHOW: