MarketTraders.com (MTI) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 16, 2016

AML, please use the discussion thread linked to this review page if you wish to share any further information.

Other websites of this company include: FOREXTIPS.COM, ITRADEFX.COM, nextstepfinancialholdings.com

Market Traders Institute Inc. (MTI) is a foreign exchange (forex) education and training company based in the Orlando suburb of Lake Mary, Florida. MTI was founded in 1994 by FX Chief Jared F. Martinez. MTI combines time-tested education techniques, state-of-the-art trading/analysis software, interactive online analysis rooms, and comprehensive live online support for the forex market. For many, MTI is synonymous with high standards, effective teaching, sound instructional materials, and a dedicated commitment to performance-oriented results--not theory.

MarketTraders.com (MTI)

Join live discussion of MarketTraders.com (MTI) on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Gtr Manchester, United Kingdom
Aug 15, 2016

MTI - Stop hiding and start supporting your students!

I'm posting this in the hope that someone from MTI finally deems to reply to my recent emails and phone messages. I joined just over 6 months ago and have had many frustrations with the organisation during this time. The initial UTP content is good though expensive, but the ongoing support is abysmal - unless you're prepared to keep to keep throwing money at the never ending succession of 'New, unique, mega pip generating' products they incessantly plug at you! So come on MTI stop hiding and have a frank and open discussion about some of the flaws in your offering and where you're letting so many of your students down.

Drogheda, Ireland
Jul 11, 2016

Mti is the best.I have been with them for less than a month,but I can tell anyone to join.There is no guess work there,they know what they are doing.To be successful you have to master the basics of forex and then you would be able to use their Software which is absolutely spot on.

Tx, USA
Jun 30, 2016

Con Men, not Traders. NOT ONE can submit a brokerage statement verifying their claimed amazing successes. Impossibly one-sided contracts. I contracted Myasthenia Gravis soon after signing up, and could not see to use the computer... asked for a refund within the specified time which they denied because I had not completed (and was unable to complete due to my medical condition) the required work product. Asked for my entire package to be put on HOLD until I could regain my health, TO WHICH THEY AGREED but now find out that everything except website access has EXPIRED (all training, mentoring, software, etc. that I paid $6000 for). Am on disability and have of course lost my job, but can now at least see to use the computer (approx. 9 months have passed). Asked them for help getting restarted -- so far, crickets. So far, return on my $6000 is NEGATIVE. They bullied their local BBB to deny my claim, and LIED about my situation in their response to my complaint with the FTC.

San Jose CA, USA
May 17, 2016

Great learning environment, from beginner to advanced trading. They will help you grow in to a profitable trader. Top notch tools. Excellent support

rome, NY, USA
May 13, 2016

Have learned so much . I failed with other companies and am now turning around to become a trader with passion. Thank You MTI !

, South Africa
May 13, 2016

Professional company that really has the success of individual at heart and not only the income of its own . Great reaching!

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Mar 20, 2016

I've been with MTI for over 5 years and to be honest, it's the best choice I've ever done in my life, for the initial 4 years, to be honest, I was not make consistent profits, but the problem was not the courses, the problem was my mindset, my attitude when it comes to trading, how to deal with my emotions, hesitation before entering a trade, exit to early, exit to late, not having a proper trading journal, not trading with proper risk management. After I decided to change my mindset, my approach to the market and started following one or two strategies taught by MTI, suddenly the pips started to become abundant at a point that I'm averaging +2000 pips a month right now through the past 6 months, I never gave up, Success is not made by a straight line, the path can be quite hard, dark, specially because in the beginning, I tried to learn by myself with free material from the internet, and this was my biggest mistake, because I learned so many bad habits that took my years to remove it. Having a mentor and proper education is the best suggestion I can give, thanks MTI on helping going on the right direction of financial freedom.

Ocala,Florida, USA
Mar 16, 2016

I have been using MTI's Ultimate Training for the past 6 months. I have learned quite a lot about forex training. MTI's training has been quite helpful to me and I have made a lot of profitable trades and had some losses. Overall, I would say that I have made a reasonable amount of money. It is certainly not a get rich quick scheme. Even MTI admits that in its training. A lot of good material and advice is presented by MTI, but in the end, it's up to the student. It takes quite a bit of time and effort to become a good Forex trader. I am sure there are a lot of students that sign up with MTI that never learn to execute Forex trades profitably. The information presented by MTI is helptul and useful, but in the end it is up to the student to utilize the information profitably. I recommend MTI, but Forex trading is certainly not for everyone.

ne, USA
Mar 10, 2016

have been with mti for 2 years..no progress..have learned the basics but not how to apply them to find trades..get tired of hearing if its not going well you need to buckle down and stick to the rules..ok..like I havnt been doing that for months..im very disciplined very strict with rules..doesn't help much when youre not taught how to find the direction properly on the smaller timeframes..they claim if youre not getting it , youre not listening..easy for then to say..there are sometimes too many different things from different analysts being shown which creates a lot of confusion..try asking for help..doesn't get you anywhere..youre lucky if you can even get youre account rep on the phone..leave multiple messages..they don't call you back..how are you supposed to learn and progress if youre confused and cant get anyone to answer a question?..afterall, isn't that what a learning institution is for?..especially when you pay as much as you do..people would understand and be able to progress if they could get their questions answered..you can eventually figure it out on your own but it will take much longer..but isn't that why we pay for education?..to get educated?..not much of an education if you cant get a few questions answered..the only time they talk to you is when you continue to sign up for things..sorry..not all of us have the money to continuously sign up for things..if we learned how to make a few bucks we would sign up for more im sure..granted we all know this isn't an easy thing to learn bbut this is why we pay..to speed up the process a bit..learn from someone who knows how to do this..but that process is seriously hindered when you cant get any answers..seems to me the ones who get there quicker are the ones who can afford to attend a bunch of the live evnts and things hosted by mti where you can interact with and get to know a lot of them on a personal level..they act like if youre not doing this type of stuff, youre not trying hard enough..haha..ya , we all can afford 30000 a year or so to do that..think of what they say, successful people will do what unsuccessful people cant or wont do..really?..like some of us aren't trying toi be successful?do they really think I wouldn't do these things if I could?..this is part of the reason I chose to learn to trade forex..a better life for myself and my family..they become very frustrating to be involved with when you get so far and cant seem to move any farther despite a massive effort because you cant get ahold of anyone..if you want to learn to do this, do yourself a favor..find someone who is a successful trader that you can work with one on one..itll save you a lot of time , money , and aggravation..youll get better , quicker results

, USA
Mar 9, 2016

AML introduces RICO, also know as Organized Crime Control Act. RICO filed 2015 OCT 13 PM 3:19 Nature of Action: 1. violations of federal RICO, 2. violation of bank secrecy law.

SHOW: