2pipsforex.com (Global Clearing Group LTD) Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 15, 2016

Those who want to discuss issues with other reviewers are welcome to post in the Discussion Thread linked from this page.

2pipsforex.com (Global Clearing Group LTD)

Join live discussion of 2pipsforex.com (Global Clearing Group LTD) on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

SHOW:

Tabasco, Mexico
Aug 13, 2016

Great Platform

Earning 3500 pips per month on my chosen currency pairing was never an issue since I can rely on the daily reports I receive from them. Great platform, good money earned and friendly service team!

Agadir, Morocco
Aug 7, 2016

Recommended !!

2pipsforex is a lot better than other online brokers these days. Prices are usually on the average to high earning probability – giving me a lot of chances to earn good set of pips. I rarely need to fund my account since I make enough equity to re-trade for the next days or so. Customer service team is professional and quick to respond to any questions I have for them.

Osasco, Brazil
Aug 5, 2016

Being Brokerage is scammer I deposited $ 2,000 and they stole me with a single operation, my EA was set to open 0.10 trader and they opened 5.0 - I've denounced Interpol

Manila, Philippines
May 12, 2016

Everything is great to me. Daily signals are accurate and that allowed me to trade with very minimal loss. Good dealings so far and pleasing results so I am happy to keep things going. I need not to break even and that is a huge plus for me. Customer service is superb and replies are fast than expected.

Kakanj, Bosnia and Herzegovina
Apr 16, 2016

Strong and excellent daily signals, almost-accurate reports, and fast withdrawals. They are perfect in every aspect. Communication is also fast and friendly behavior. Everything is going smoothly and I hope that I’ll stay with them for a long time.

Cebu, Philippines
Apr 11, 2016

I must admit that I have a long term relationship with them. Sometimes I experience with a loss of profit. Overall, the platform really works and I find it a very efficient and easy to use comparison to other systems in the market these days. Currently, I’m receiving average of 4000 pips per month. It is very good than expectation.

Chisinau, Moldova, Republic of
Mar 30, 2016

Very good trading platform without fees or commission… I am using this platform close to a year now and my experience has always been as expected. Daily and weekly reports are sent regularly, which are about 90% realistic Signals are excellent and meta trader is always online when I log in. Getting money to and from my account is also very easy and fast.

New York, USA
Mar 25, 2016

This is a scam broker. Please beware! I opened an account with $2000/ on March 22, 2016. Within few seconds of placing a trade, the broker moved the prices against my position artificially in a very quiet market, till my equity was wiped out. It does not allow placing trades smaller than 5 lots. Sooner my account was wiped out, it brought the prices to normal level. I checked the prices on other broker, there was no movement at all. On one occasion, the trade was in profit, I wanted to close it manually but they disabled it till the time they moved the price in opposite direction, and finally trade got closed wiping out my total equity.I tried reaching out to them and asked for explanation but they did not respond. Pls. stay away from these folks.

Seoul, Korea, Republic of
Mar 22, 2016

this company is related with aeron ea company, aeron ea is really good at demo account, but in real account ,ea raise lots suddenly, make it deposti zero GCG you go to hell.

kuala lumpur, Malaysia
Mar 20, 2016

I find their currency spread minimal, leaving me with very limited options available to choose from. Still, I appreciate earning good profit with my transactions. Signals are good and I receive them daily. The reports are really nice features but noticed that it is only about 80% accurate – so I need to filter that myself. At least, I am able to use it as a reference when making my transaction and that greatly helps me to make decisions and minimize my loss.

SHOW: