2pipsforex.com (Global Clearing Group LTD) Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 17, 2017

Those who want to discuss issues with other reviewers are welcome to post in the Discussion Thread linked from this page.

2pipsforex.com (Global Clearing Group LTD)

Join live discussion of 2pipsforex.com (Global Clearing Group LTD) on our forum

SHOW:

Posadas, Argentina
Feb 15, 2017

Excellent service and very friendly behaviour. 5 stars to them.

I am a standard account holder with this platform and enjoying the minimum sized lot of 1 pip across all currency pairs. Strong and consistent market signals are sent to my account on a daily basis. Great tech support team and quick to respond.

Manila, Philippines
Feb 7, 2017

I’m very satisfied by the professionals

I started trading with them since first half of 2016 and reaping fantastic results.
Quick price lockdown is guaranteed. EA robots are allowed which is great.
The support team is quick to respond and extremely helpful, too.
I recommend this platform to my friends and appreciate my referral.

Tirane, Albania
Nov 8, 2016

Nice and simple...

I especially appreciate the 1 pip spread across currencies, which is a huge factor why I use this platform above all. Their executions are fast. Weekly reports are sent regularly but only about 80% accurate. Withdraws are done timely.

Limpio, Paraguay
Oct 25, 2016

Very stable and easy

This is definitely one of my go-to trading platforms as market prices are pretty stable without sudden market slippage in the middle of trading. They also offer the lowest spread in the market so that’s something enticing to begin with. The platform is easy-to-use, fast-executing, and you can easily familiarize yourself by using the practice account in the beginning, too.

Perak, Malaysia
Oct 20, 2016

Overall good experience

Started with a practice account and moved to a live one shortly after I familiarized myself with the EA robot, which is closely similar. Good published prices and never experienced sharp decreased rates in the middle of locking in an order, too. Weekly reports are about 80% accurate, so there is a probability some figures are slightly incorrect. It is still a good reference, though. Better than nothing, as they say! Overall, good experience trading so far so I am staying to earn more.

Saint Petersburg, Russian Federation
Aug 30, 2016

Great platform and excellent support.

Great and easy platform to use – that is what 2pipsforex is to me.
Funding my account was a breeze and secure, too. Signals were never a problem at least to me because I receive strong signals about 4-5 times a week. Support team was pleasant to deal with.

Marbella, Spain
Aug 26, 2016
Registed user

After depositing USD2000 I lost it within a couple of seconds. EXTREMELY aggressive stop loss hunters amnd very rude people. 100% confirmed SCAM brok

I got scammed by 2pipsforex.com.
DO NOT open a live account!
I bought an EA called 'ProfitabeFXEA' for USD 1500, and I openend a live account at 2pipsforex.com.
I set the minimum trade size to 0.01 and I expected to see that trades were not accepted, because their minimum trade size is 1 lot. (Their minimum is 1 lots, according them selces.)
The trade was opened after a couple of seconds. Lotsize 0.01. BUT...... a trade with lot size 5 was opened!
WHY wasn't this trade with an invalid trade size accepted and 'converted' into a 5 lotsize trade?
Within a split second AFTER the trade opened, the price peaked down in a very quiet market. at the bottom of this peak down, a SELL trade was opened, instantly thereafter, price peaked up, hit the stoploss, and 1875 dollars was gone within a split second.
USD 125 was left. NOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT THIS PEAK APPEARED AT THE EXACT SAME MOMENT I ENTERED THIS TRADE THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN REJECTED.
So I contacted ProfitableFXEA (probably Billy P. Carroll) via Skype and the broker via email. ProfitableFXEA, told me to speak to the broker. The broker was pretty rude (Litsa Peters) and they blamed the EA.
THEN they told me their minimum lot size was 5 Lots. They had opened a 'Professional 'account' for me with a minimum lot size of 5. Yeah right. I did not request to open such an account.
ONE day before this, I had asked them about the minimum and maximum lot sizes and Francine Walton from 2pipsforex answered me and told me that their minimum was 1 lot and the maximum was 1000 lots.
So the big question is.... WHY was a trade of 5 lots opened, when the EA wanted to open a trade with lot size 0.01. I EXPECTED the trade to be declined. I did NOT expect the trade to be opened at 5 lots.
Now they told me a 'standard' acount had a minimum lot size of 1 lot. When you open an account with 2pipsforex, they never ask you what type of account you want. They don't mention that anywhere on their site as well.
With only USD 125 left on the account, I asked them to switch it to a 'standard' account'. They did.
I was done for the day. The next day, this morning, I tried it again with only USD 125 left and a lot size of 1.
The second trade the EA opened, went positive, but it was NOT CLOSED. So I tried to close it manually at +20 dollars. BUT the close was not executed. 2pipsforex prevented closing this trade. The trade was 'locked'.
It took several seconds and during this time the price SUDDENLY went into the opposite direction, hitting stoploss again, resulting in a $75 loss.
Now only USD 50 is left. I contacted them again and they do not respond anymore.
I've informed them about me telling this on the internet and as a result, they took the resulting 50 dollars ans closed the account. This is their last e-mail:

Dear Sir,
As you have post fraudulent information about our company, your account is closed, 50 USD Scam fee has been deducted from your account.

Best regards,
Litsa Peters
Accounts Department
Global Clearing Group Ltd
Prime Clearing Member of EUEDEX
European Union Electronic Derivatives Exchange
Registered Member ID: PCM-2233

I've read many more stories on other forums about people having the EXACT same issues as I encountered above. (opening 5 lot trades, peaking to stop loss, etc.) So it is confirmed that 2pipsforex.cmo are a scam broker. They lock trades and actively do stoploss hunting in a very aggressive way.
Did someone take (legal) action or something else?

What I will do:
- Copy this review and start posting it on every trading / forex forum I can find. I will ask you to do the same, to spread this information.
- Link from Facebook and Twitter to this review.
- Report this fraud to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and probably other social media sites, where they have accounts.
- Invite them to come here and react (they probably won't do that or they might 'disappear')
- Report this forex fraud to Interpol, the FBI, regulators, and other authorities. I will create a full and complete document package with proof that I can send to them.
- Report this fraud to Neteller
Any more tips or contact details are highly appreciated. If you've been scammed too, please contact me and I collect your information too. The list of people scammed by these criminals is growing steadily.
Maurice

Tabasco, Mexico
Aug 13, 2016

Great Platform

Earning 3500 pips per month on my chosen currency pairing was never an issue since I can rely on the daily reports I receive from them. Great platform, good money earned and friendly service team!

Agadir, Morocco
Aug 7, 2016

Recommended !!

2pipsforex is a lot better than other online brokers these days. Prices are usually on the average to high earning probability – giving me a lot of chances to earn good set of pips. I rarely need to fund my account since I make enough equity to re-trade for the next days or so. Customer service team is professional and quick to respond to any questions I have for them.

Osasco, Brazil
Aug 5, 2016

Being Brokerage is scammer

I deposited $ 2,000 and they stole me with a single operation, my EA was set to open 0.10 trader and they opened 5.0 - I've denounced Interpol

SHOW: