instaforex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 24, 2017
SCAM

Scam Alert!

The FPA has confirmed a scam case against InstaForex.

Click Here to read what happened.

Scam Alert!

InstaForex is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We urge traders not to open accounts with Insta Forex. If you already have an account open with them, we urge you to withdraw all of your funds immediately. If InstaForex refuses to process your withdrawal, we recommend contacting your bank and local police to see if you can file charges for internet-based financial fraud.

NOTICE:  October 2013: InstaMarkets is no longer licensed by the Belize IFSC.  InstaForex's representative claims this was a voluntary resignation of its license.  Others have reported that Insta was thrown out of Belize.

WARNING:  January 13, 2015:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  InstaForex is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.

WARNING:  June 9, 2014:  The Ontario Securities Commission has issued an investor warning about InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.

instaforex.com

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
20082008-11-26FPA Scam Confirmation against InstaForexguilty

Join live discussion of instaforex.com on our forum

Scam!
SHOW:

Singapore
Feb 22, 2017
Registed user

terrible broker. I signed up and was verified status before making deposit. Make deposit thru paxum and subsequently with neteller. However my account got unverified for no reason after 1 mth trading.

still trying to get my verified status back. They claimed i need to have signature on my passport which SERIOUSLY, i am from Singapore, i dont have to sign my passport and i will never do that to damage my passport just for Instaforex. The documents i supplied are the same documents that i used to get verified with FXopen Oanda and XM without any problems !

kuala lumpur, Malaysia
Jan 15, 2017

Failure to honor affiliated commision

I worked hard to recommend my friends to use this trading platform. Last week instaforex cancelled all my affiliated commission on the ground of fraud without providing any reasons. I have submitted inquiries but still without response.

Pakistan
Dec 5, 2016
Registed user

my name is rauf and i have a partner account in instaforex.. my account number is 8840654... im an instarebate affiliate since 3 months...
i am working hard for making referrrals.. they were paying my comissions regularly but last week they declined my payment of 75$....and im not getting any comission from my referrals. since last weeek.....i have more than 10 referrals and you cant waste my hard working.....thank GOD all of my referrals are my friends and now i will to suggest them a new broker...never going to work with instaforex...more than 5 lac clients are from pakistan in instaforex...my pakistani brothers dont waste your time and money in instaforex and search for a legit broker for trading...

ADO, Nigeria
Aug 14, 2016

INSTAFOREX IS A SCAM

Its not news that instaforex is a SCAM, in fact one out of the greatest SCAMMERS in the history of the market. They started as a market makers and are still a market maker, the spread on their platform and its interface can prove that. They are online scam that has been rejected by many regulators and country all over the world, and many organizations has warned traders to stay away from instaforex, that's why instaforex is an offshore broker. I don't know why the crook IFX Yvonne is defending this company. Well, they pay her salary to defend their scam, I am not surprised. They have banned accounts of more than 200 traders I know around the world, and they will keep on telling you to go to the antifraud department of the same company, can you imagine that? They are the fools, not us. THE BOTTOM LINE IS; KEEP OFFFFFFFFFFFF, AND DON'T LET IFX YVONNE TRICK U, INSTAFOREX PAYS HER SALARY. INSTAFOREX IS A DEVIL AND SCAM OF ALL TIME

Brno, Czech Republic
Mar 29, 2016

This is my email which I have sent to instaforex offices. Bellow like a last part of this comment, you can see their response. I need to say, my husband had opened account with instaforex also few months ago, but this account isn`t active long time. So I`m not connected with any other account and it`s not forbidden to open account for family members. They are liers and frauders, I mean also they are not regulated. In next days I`ll give complaint for fraud with money in the police office here in czech republic. So this the email:

Hello all,

Now you have to convict yourself, so you have today, that you deliver me the rest of my profit, which was around 260 usd while you blocked my account. You transact with customers' accounts and do illegal actions. if I'll be forced I publish this entire procedure on all relevant pages. Also, it will be delivered to regulatory agencies, which will be confirmed if ever you are in control of one of them.

So, step by step:

1. the latest daily confirmation I received from you by March 19, 2016, while I traded up 22.03. 2016

2. part of my profit in the amount of $ 80, I posted into my neteller account on March 22, 2016

3. my account was blocked in 23 March 2016 after what I asked why the money transfer takes so long, if at Neteller services mentioned 1-7 working hours

4. Even though my account was blocked, yet you sent me those 80 usd in 24.3.2016 after I wrote about this problem on the fxdailyinfo.com

5. In the event that you sent me the specific amount of $ 80, so it means that everything was fine and I did not break any rules and you have confirmed this by this step

6. from your side it is illegal manipulation of client accounts

7. I hereby ask you to send the rest of my profit that was in the moment you've blocked my account around 260 usd. In otherwise, it matter, I`ll tell the competent authorities about an attempt to fraud money of the client

Regards, Andrea

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

The account 5461975 was blocked due to the following paragraph of the
Agreement of No Deposit Bonus:

10. The client agrees that in the event the company suspects any fraud
activity involving the bonus, the latter can be declared void and the
trading result can be annulled.

Our system revealed connection between the account 5461975 and other
account(-s) registered with us. The campaign is aimed only at new
customers with single account and any direct or indirect sign of
violation of the specified principle leads to application of the
clause 10.

The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked permanently.

Sincerely yours,
AntiFraud Department
InstaForex Group

P.S.: I have to say, they let me 3 weeks to trade without any notification I`m connected with other account, but in the moment of withdrawal it was the problem immediately

2016-03-26 1Star ATTENTION !!! SCAM !!!

So, here we go :) How I awaited, my account was blocked in the moment of withdrawal process. 3 weeks till my withdrawal process was everything clear, any troubles, good trading, no broken rules by my side, very friendly support from instaforex, but in the moment you want withdraw your money, your account is blocked, but first they take no deposit bonus back from your account, plus 20 percents and of course from every trade 3 pips and more. One day before my withdrawal action I`ve got email from bonuses office I can withdraw part of my profit, any problem there and then... You`ll get nothing and 3 weeks without any job behind. This same thing happened all other clients reviewed in previous comments their stories with instaforex on other sites like bestforexbonus.com, fxdailyinfo.com and others. My story I`ll write to all relevant sites and also I ask regulators about legality of this concrete bussiness. Please don`t hasitate other scammed clients to contact me with your stories on my email jazbrnenska@seznam.cz. And this is a response of instaforex support. I don`t understand why I have to contact antifraud office if I didn`t do anything wrong against the rules. Antifraud office has a ready response to me from thirst day what I have created and opened my account. I`m ready to give all proofs to FPA or to other relevant stuff.

==============================================

Dear Client, Kindly be informed that Your account is blocked. For further details regarding this situation, we kindly ask you to send a mail to antifraud@mail.instaforex.com, our corresponding department will give you proper explanation about it. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you for your letter. Sincerely yours, Client Service InstaForex Group http://instaforex.com

Kohat, Pakistan
Jan 26, 2016

Instaforex is scam broker.I deposite 200$ through skrill and i make 150$ profit.i send withdraw request.I wait on week my withdraw can not proceed.When i contact it he can not reply my email.At the end he disable my account and i loss my all money.
I advice to every one can not invest in insta

VIlnius, Lithuania
Dec 12, 2015

I deposited 60 € in this broker and after few months tried to withdraw it. That funds was in pending process for a week and after that they just disappeared and in my balance left 0.1 € That can't tell me where they are, nobody knows...

Dublin, Ireland
Nov 24, 2015

InstaForex is probably the most questionable broker on the net. I write because I had an account with them what was the bigger mistake in my trading history, but peoples learn hard way!

InstaForex:

They provide deposit from 1 USD, swap-free account to everyones, and 3 pips in major currencies without additional fees/commissions.
Their customer service is rude, platform via web and also via MT4 and MT5 very slow and prices what they provide differ at least 4-5 pips all the time from the real market prices (at some news releases with 40-50 pips (!) for 1-2 min)
InstaForex gladly use price re-quote if market gonna with you, or if you have placed an order (buy/sell stop/limit) they usually execute it at another price what is better for them.
No doubt you will be robbed if you trading with InstaForex, however money withdrawal working slowly and only with small amounts, above 3000 USD you will never see your money/profit, you can be sure!
Above 10% profit per transaction of your initial deposit InstaForex cancel immediately your profit and scalping is although allowed in clients agreement but really no, because also all profit what you make with scalping below 5 min time period gonna be canceled by AntiFraud department and if you place a withdrawal request that will be canceled as well by reason that you tried to cheat the company before.

Why they can do that all?

--> because InstaForex is a non-regulated online broker company, who do everything by itself

Why can be InstaForex since 2007 on the market?

--> InstaForex try to get new clients all the time with promises like "you can win Porsche car" or "you can win 5000 USD daily in the competition" ..etc. and focus to get newby clients who will deposit in the beginning a small amounts and can get a commission when they attract their friends. If no attracting and you begin to make a profit they begin to cheat you and do everything against your profitability.

Conclusion:

A V O I D InstaForex, but if at all cost you wanna try and trading with InstaForex be very-very careful, deposit only small amount, trade only with small amount, and put request to withdrawal only small amounts otherwise you will be cheated and robbed very quickly.

Hamburg, Germany (Really InstaForex, Peru)
Nov 5, 2015
Registed user

I don't consider InstaForex as a scam. On the contrary, since I became its client, I could trade in forex market with just $1. Now, I have different accounts, all of them with a good amount of earnings.Customer client is great, very pending of me and my process as a trader.

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. Of course this reviewer doesn't consider InstaForex to be a scam. That's because her salary is paid by InstaForex.

This is the second fake review left from the same location that "InstaForex Stephanie" registered an FPA Forums account from. She used her instaforex.com email address to register the account. In the first fake client review she left, Stephanie claimed to be "ZackFx, Madrid, Spain".

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

Jessore, Bangladesh
Oct 28, 2015

Vary bad brokr. Don't open trading account at instaforex. Very high speard and need long time for withdraw!

2015-10-26 1Star instaforex is a bad broker. Very high spread and withdraw fee. And they are Big market maker.

SHOW: