instaforex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 17, 2017
SCAM

Scam Alert!

The FPA has confirmed a scam case against InstaForex.

Click Here to read what happened.

Scam Alert!

InstaForex is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  We urge traders not to open accounts with Insta Forex. If you already have an account open with them, we urge you to withdraw all of your funds immediately. If InstaForex refuses to process your withdrawal, we recommend contacting your bank and local police to see if you can file charges for internet-based financial fraud.

WARNING:  June 9, 2014:  The Ontario Securities Commission has issued an investor warning about InstaForex.  CLICK HERE to verify.
WARNING:  January 13, 2015:  The French AMF has issued a warning about unauthorized forex brokers.  InstaForex is on that list.  CLICK HERE to verify.
NOTICE:  October 2013: InstaMarkets is no longer licensed by the Belize IFSC.  InstaForex's representative claims this was a voluntary resignation of its license.  Others have reported that Insta was thrown out of Belize.

instaforex.com

Join live discussion of instaforex.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
20082008-11-26FPA Scam Confirmation against InstaForexguilty

Scam!
SHOW:

ktr, India
Sep 18, 2017

total scam. they just cheat and, take money. do not expect anything from them. I doubt they even trade your positions. I lost my deposit in spite of earning more than 10%. they are totally fake.

Johannesburg, South Africa
Sep 3, 2017

InstaForex Scan

InstaForex is a big scam they don't give you profit you make from trading with the bonus they give you and they freeze your account. When you deposit the required $100 they withdraw the profit you made from the fee bonus.

Islamabad, Pakistan
Sep 1, 2017

SCAM by Instaforex.com. They lure the clients by offering startup bonus and referral programs and then freeze the clients account at their own will w

Instaforex.com is totally a SCAM. They set a trap by giving you a free $500 bonus and project as if you can withdraw money if you make profit out of it and trading a volume at least 3 times worth of bonus amount. However, they freeze your account if you make profit. I made more than 10% profit in a single day and the very next day they freeze my account, asking me to deposit real money. I fear the worst for the losers who will be motivated to deposit their real money with them, with no hopes to ever recover from them. I wasted my total time and effort with Instaforex.com. They are surely a SCAM.

LONDON, United Kingdom
Aug 7, 2017

INSTAFOREX IS A SCAM

No deposit bonus.This is a SCAM. They will not release the profit on this account untill you made an equivalent amount of deposit. They will block your account, cease the profit you made until you make the deposit. YOU SHOULD ALSO DISCLOSE THAT IN BOLD.PROFIT NOT WITHDRAWABLE. My account number is 2763438 so that you don't think that I have any agenda. I will ensure that no one else falls in this scam and waste there time. For the time I spent, I made them profit and high spread.

Philippines
Jun 20, 2017

My name is ruel yas alcober today june 20 2017 my account block by instaforex without any reason first i made witdraw amount 0f 133$ after a weeks i recieve my witdraw in ny skril.then i start trading again.friday june 17 2017 i made 214$ in witdraw it again to my skrill in then sunday i check my account if i recieve my withdraw in still not there.i woke up monday morning in i still dont recieve my withdraw.i contact support in they tell me dont worry you will recieve your withdraw today..then tuesday when i check my skrill still dont have it..in when i try to log in to my account i cant log in it say wrong password i contact live support then win they check my account they said my account was block by anti fraud department.in they said i will contact antifaruad deoartmebt in send scan id in ny phone password in account number.i send all my available ducuments id with my photo.in now untill now i dont recieve any email fir anti fraud to explain to me why they block my account.i know all they rules in i kkow in my self that i clear in i dont vialoted any rules.they said they will review my acvoubt within 10 days.so if ever within 10 days i dont recieve my withdraw i will update.im sad right now dont have energy.i dont know any reason why they did it..sad instaforex

Russian Federation
Apr 20, 2017

What a waste of my time and money (commission i paid to deposit and then withraw funds)

total waste of my time. I have been trying to verify my account to level 2 but it seems just impossible. Initially it is said that you need to provide your bank statement to get level 2 verification. So I did. then they said i needed to provide another SEALED document or signed and stamped bank statement! Of course i have neither - i am with HSBC they do not do stamps! So then they said that my russian passport would do. I uploaded. again - declined now they need a page with my registered address wich is in the passport - provided. Declined again - now they want ANOTHER document which has expiry and issue date on it! It would be the THIRD identity document they want plus the bank statement i have submitted already. Well i just gave up and withrew my deposit - it seems they make it impossible because only level 2 can be eligible for any of their bonus system. Never again.

Calgary, Canada
Mar 1, 2017

Best broker ever found

Instaforex is most reliable and honest forex broker funds withdraw is very fast .
I would strongly recommend this broker

Singapore
Feb 22, 2017

terrible broker. I signed up and was verified status before making deposit. Make deposit thru paxum and subsequently with neteller. However my account got unverified for no reason after 1 mth trading.

still trying to get my verified status back. They claimed i need to have signature on my passport which SERIOUSLY, i am from Singapore, i dont have to sign my passport and i will never do that to damage my passport just for Instaforex. The documents i supplied are the same documents that i used to get verified with FXopen Oanda and XM without any problems !

kuala lumpur, Malaysia
Jan 15, 2017

Failure to honor affiliated commision

I worked hard to recommend my friends to use this trading platform. Last week instaforex cancelled all my affiliated commission on the ground of fraud without providing any reasons. I have submitted inquiries but still without response.

Pakistan
Dec 5, 2016

my name is rauf and i have a partner account in instaforex.. my account number is 8840654... im an instarebate affiliate since 3 months...
i am working hard for making referrrals.. they were paying my comissions regularly but last week they declined my payment of 75$....and im not getting any comission from my referrals. since last weeek.....i have more than 10 referrals and you cant waste my hard working.....thank GOD all of my referrals are my friends and now i will to suggest them a new broker...never going to work with instaforex...more than 5 lac clients are from pakistan in instaforex...my pakistani brothers dont waste your time and money in instaforex and search for a legit broker for trading...

SHOW: