globalonegroup.net Review

Updated: Jul 7, 2015

Website is down.  Company is out of business.  According to news reports, Rick Young and William Willard have been convicted of crimes related to this company.

Note:  Vern Hedquist made legal threats against the FPA twice in 2010 in an effort to have his name removed from this page.

Note 2:  Someone claiming to be Frank Conlin made legal threats against the FPA in June 2015 in an effort to try to have accusations against him removed from the FPA's website.

globalonegroup.net

Join live discussion of globalonegroup.net on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

california, USA
Apr 9, 2012

where are the glowing testimonies for rick yound now? LOL. P.T. Barnum was right. "there is a sucker born every minute." saidly, i have been one of them.

St. Louis
Aug 29, 2011

I'm mad at myself for not following my gut instinct with Global One Group. Fortunately, I only gave them $2500... All communication I had with G1G always ended with a reference to religion, seeing "Bless You," or "In his name" at the end emails SHOULD have raised a red flag in my head. However, it's difficult for us humans to realize and admit that we've been scammed. And, where are all of the lemmings that rated G1G so high? Given that most of them were written with several common unique qualities, I'd have to guess that they were born in the marketing dept. at G1G. Hopefully Rick Young will have access to a computer throughout his stay in Federal Prison, which he will use to make more positive comments about G1G right here on FPA...

united kingdom
May 8, 2011

Oh dear, not much chance of seeing my £2500 again then. I could express my feelings with a string of expletives but what's the point.

Virginia
Mar 31, 2011

Rick Young was found GUILTY of all charges and was held in custody for sentencing on June 30 2011 @1000. In Reno U.S. District court.

Mar 31, 2011

Rick Young was found guilty in Federal Court on all charges and is in custody awaiting sentencing June 30. Bill Willard previously agreed to plead guilty prior to trial and will be sentenced June 6th.

Oregon
Aug 7, 2010

Rick yell at me last oct when I asked for the money back. he called me promised to return it in Jan 2010.....Well ill gotten gains are never good. I will be wiser in the future always be a blessings to every one you meet it does pays Blessings

PA
Jun 1, 2010

Yeah I jumped on the global one bandwagon back in 06 when my wife was recovering from brain surgery.....I kissed a few grand goodbye. Walt called me on my cell backpedaling and talking about the changes they were making and like a fool I believed them but yet again. If anyone is considering hooking up with these thieves....DON'T....They still continue to be the worst time of my life

Jul 20, 2009

Hi Elaine, Sorry to hear you too are a victim. I'm afraid even back in 2006, you would not have gotten your money back. Rick Young's character I think is best descirbed by the two postings on this Blog site that were written by both his brother and brother in law. When your own family wants nothing to do with you, everyone else should take notice. We probably will not recoup our collective losses, but I for one will enjoy watching Mr. Pip Daddy and Mr. Willard serve time in a Federal Pen for their crimes. Why Walter Scotsen was not indicted as well remains a mystery........

California
Jul 16, 2009

I was scammed by Rick Young and his two cohorts, Bill Willard and Walt. Several other folks that I know were scammed too. Anyone who still supports GloblOneGroup was almost certainly paid back using funds from new investors (Ponzi scheme at its best). 2007-10-08 1 Star Global One Group promised to make "Integrity Payments" for the November 2006 losses. My husband and I trusted them and kept our money in Global One. After that we lost everything. I'm talking hundreds of thousands of dollars. Haven't received a penny back from Global One Group. They are liars, thieves, and scam artists. People are afraid to complain about them for fear of retaliation.

May 28, 2009

The Judge has denied the defendant's motion to suppress evidence and for return of property.

SHOW: