CashBackForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 8, 2017

NFA member brokers are now offered at CashBackForex USA by Excel Markets Inc. (NFA member).
The founders of Cash Back Forex have also created an FMA Regulated broker dealer service Excel Markets at ExcelMarkets.com

CashBackForex.com

Join live discussion of CashBackForex.com on our forum

SHOW:

Switzerland
May 4, 2017
Registed user

Very happy with Cashbackforex, the best so far among all other rebate providers I have used. Highly recommended.

hyderabad, India
Feb 13, 2017

very good at service

My experience with them is quite satisfactory and have received good responses from their support team when ever I contacted them. I recommend their services

Dhaka, Bangladesh
Dec 31, 2016

Very reliable

excellent service and support response. I always get rebate every month on time. I recommend this site for forex users who is looking for honest rebate company.

, Australia
Jul 12, 2016

Opened an account for AxiTrader via cashbackforex.com. They said they don't adjust the spreads but I noticed a spread difference between the live and demo account. After enquiring with AxiTrader, they acknowledged that the IB had a 0.2 pip markup. I followed up with Cashbackforex but after several days, they haven't been able to resolve this. In fact, they completely ignored me at my last attempt. Be careful if you're looking for tight spreads

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
Jul 12, 2016

So many of 5 stars reviews, Is this something fishy here guys? I'm looking for a broker to trade with, not sure if this's a trap. Can someone give me more proof of your withdrawal process with this broker?

Review Moderation Team Note: CashBackForex is not a broker. CashBackForex is a rebate IB. These reviews are for CashBackForex's performance is providing rebates, not on the performance of individual brokers they offer rebates from.

Singapore, Singapore
May 10, 2016

I've already rated CBF.com, this is just a continued effort to show everyone that they are still paying, and hopefully continue to pay.

I got this a month ago and the next rebate will be given later tonight.

Ref: http://postimg.org/image/j9uy9s6kb/full/
Nothing beats real life proof.
Take care FPA members.

2016-03-25 5Star I was in need of a rebate service quick. I emailed 2 services on friday hoping to get set up over the weekend. CashBackForex.com replied earlier and gave a very good service. They have a personal touch which i appreciate.

Proof: http://s18.postimg.org/4szkybflz/Orbex_forex_rebate.jpg

indonesia, Indonesia
Apr 17, 2016

I have using cashbackforex for 6 years.there is no problem service.email is replayed fast .each month I got my payment on my PayPal.thank you caahbackforex.keep the great service

LANCS, United Kingdom
Nov 25, 2015

I have been with Cash Back Forex since 2010 and I am very happy with their services. I have earned over $6000 in rebates from them without any trouble.

Lisbon, Portugal
Aug 4, 2015

In the wild-west of forex world, Cashback forex has been a constant and reliable partner over the many years I've partnered with them.
Their Chat service is not only very polite and helpful minded as well focused in solving customer's problems the best and fastest way possible. I could not recommend more Cashback services when you are looking for a IB and rebate program.

Italy, Italy
Jul 6, 2015

Best cashback service and rebate system in the forex world. I had a little problem (my fault) but they solve it and left me very satisfied.
Highly recommended.