NordMarkets.com Review

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Join live discussion of NordMarkets.com on our forum

Sep 8, 2011

They have moved my account from micro to ecn. Apparently they only do ecn now, can't complain but has anybody else been affected?

Nov 25, 2010

Have ECN account with them, no problems with executions or withdrawals.
Fully recommend them, top customer support too.
Safe broker.

South Africa
Oct 5, 2010

I have tested this broker alongside 10 others over time and I can tell you I cannot fault them. Thats more than you can say for most others, you will be suprised at what you see and they are little more than bucket shops manipulating your account for their own benefit.
Others that I rate above the rest are, MBT, The Collective and IBFX

Jul 2, 2010

I submitted an application to open a new account along with the requested supporting documents via the Nord Markets website. I then received an e-mail asking me to submit the supporting documents. When I asked why I had to do that again, I was told that their "Back Office" received the documents and that it would take a couple of days for this other department to receive them. The e-mail stated that some documents might need to be notarized, but there was no mention of this during the application process. When I questioned this, I was told that they would have to see the documents first to determine if they had to be notarized. After 10 days with no further contact, I sent an inquiry regarding the status of the application. 24 hours later, I still haven't received a reply. Based on this experience, and the fact that they tried to submit their own reviews in this forum (see below), I definitely will not pursue opening an account with Nord Markets, even though, at least in demo, their performance seems very good. If they're so unprofessional and inept at opening a new account, I can't imagine what it would be like to try to get money back from them or to resolve a problem.

May 14, 2010

Hi all!
Look at this fantastic about 400 pips spike!
I've just opened two accounts MINI and ECN. Thank God, I didn't fund them. I was choosing the right and most appropriate way for me to make a deposit. While I was choosing, I saw this spike. After that I decide to stay away of NordMarkets, because it's very risky. They can destroy your deposit with just one eiffel spike like this.
However their support is pretty good. (That's only one thing I can really judge).

Mar 23, 2010

Nord is a good broker - don't trade their micro account.

Their mini and ecn are among the best I have.

Good support during european and american hours, a little slow during asian session.

Good variety of platforms and very good pricing.

Feb 4, 2010

For me, NM is a good broker. Very fast withdrawal. But the minimum lot for ecn platform is 0,4. Too high for me.

Jan 22, 2010

I really like Nord, I have no reason to post anything bad about them. Good support and great spreads!

Jan 15, 2010

Information on Nordmarkets from swedish authority of company registration. i checked around on their executive director David Novin, he is totally unknown in swedish forex exchange circles.

Registered Number:
Company name (name):
North Brokerage AB
Business organization:

Director, Executive Director
19830628-3659 Novin, David Arash, ENSKEDE

Board Alternates
19820329-7539 Mofidy Rouhi, Dariosh, KISTA

The Company shall conduct telemarketing, and brokerage activities primarily in the currency industry and related business.

Heading contents Date Note

261634/2009 Registration and modification of company email address, amendment of the item's address 2009-06-22 The case is registered

103469/2009 Amendment of auditor (s) 2009-03-24 The case is registered

431176/2008 Amendment of the firm, Amendment of Articles of Association, Change of Auditor (s) 2008-11-05 The case is registered

347771/2008 Auditor's mission is prematurely terminated in several companies, Equity withdrawal for the audit from several companies 2008-08-22 The case is registered

123237/2008 Registration and modification of company email address, amendment of the item's address 2008-03-19 The case is registered

309186/2007 Amendment of auditor (s) 2007-10-17 The case is registered
275258/2007 Amendment of auditor at the initiative of the SCRO and due notice from the agency 2007-09-06

United Kingdom
Dec 2, 2009

Traded with nordmarkets since august 08. Haven't really experienced anything major except for a slight connection issue on the demo. The demo was ok but once i started on the live the execution was alot better. Pips on the cable vary around 2 pips on their ECN and the EurUsd was usually around 1-2. Compared to other brokers that i've been trading with for the past 10 years, NM is among the better.

Review Moderation Team Note: This review was not left from the UK. It came from the offices of NordMarkets in Sweden.