MaxTradingSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 19, 2016

Join live discussion of MaxTradingSystem.com on our forum

Worcester, United Kingdom
Jul 6, 2016

The MAX training courses are outstanding. I had tried other courses and spent a lot of money in the process and whilst some of those were okay, I always felt that as long as they made money out of you, they weren't fussed if you didn't make any. Not so with the MAX system. They make a point of being honest about FX trading i.e. it takes hard work, patience and discipline! The training is beyond thorough, it explains all you need to know properly and doesn't assume anything about your existing knowledge. They have a range of courses so you can build from little or no knowledge of fx with their basic input and take further courses as you gain experience. Definitely highly recommended!

Brisbane, Australia
Jun 18, 2016

My first introduction to the Max Trading System was the Max Standard Course in 2013. I have since done a refresher of Max Standard this year 2016 and am currently part way through a higher level course at the moment.
I started trading about 18 yrs ago when trading from home became a viable possibility with the advent of reliable internet access.
Before Max trading I did manage to achieve a level of success that justified the effort required but it was hard work and results were not always consistent. When I look back since doing the Max I marvel at how little I really did know about trading FX. The Max was a real eye opener. The thing that really gave me a heads up was the emphasis on when not to trade. Preservation of one's trading account is paramount and is stressed repeatedly throughout the course from the most basic to the more advanced.
Strategies to handle pretty much any situation are presented. How to recognise and handle different market conditions, news events and which ones to be aware of. For those completing courses there are invites to forums and often an invite to their online scrolling parties for practical support and Q&A. The support is second to none ongoing and relevant. As always though the decision to enter a trade is your own responsibility but Max Trading techniques I have found give one the tools you need to stay safe and build the confidence understanding and experience needed to run a successful trading enterprise either part-time or eventually full time.
One is encouraged to take time and not rush into serious live trading . For me personally The Max has become a game changer...
Maxers are a great bunch who did manage to teach an old dog new tricks and still learning

May 21, 2016

Aproximately 2 years ago I was given a discount to do the Primer course for the Max System and after that I did the Lite course. Eusebio as an instructor and professional trader is absolutely brilliant. The knowledge and the materials will give you information overload. So much brilliant stuff.
This quote from Beethoven will tell you how good Eusebio is. "Don't only practice your art but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine"
You always pick up on something new with the scrolling parties each week, which are free. So there is work involved but it will take you to another level..
A couple of months ago there was another large earthquake here in Christchurch and my computer played up and I asked them for the recordings from the courses I had taken 2 years ago. As a gift they gave me the courses again for free. How many people do that?. These guys have heart, soul and passion for what they teach.

Canberra, Australia
Apr 24, 2016

I turned to the MAX system after nearly a decade of courses, mentors, scammers and outright crooks. Because the Max is very tightly structured with the main focus on risk control and money management, it's clearly the way to more consistent results.
Unlike the scammers who say you'll make millions with only 5 minutes of work a day, the Max instructors point out clearly from the beginning that trading requires work. There's homework after each session.
It's by far the best trading education I've had and I consider myself luckey to have found them.

, Israel
Apr 23, 2016

Very proffessional, very informative.
They also grade homework and are very communicative.
Highly recommended.

London, United Kingdom
Feb 27, 2016

The Max Primer course gives new traders the very most important skill they can develop, the ability to find and trade the two very highest probability trade set ups that occur almost daily.in most currency pairs. This gives you the only holy grail a trader needs - "Consistency". This course and its excellent mentors teaches a robust, straightforward and profitable approach to trading and is a must for all aspiring traders who finally want to get beyond losing or just breaking even and start to really capture regular pips in the markets. The MAX Primer is Highly recommended for all traders of all levels.

Bandung, Indonesia
Feb 27, 2016

I am proud of Max Trading System, since I joined Max' course, I don't want to seek another system or indicator system again (I searched 5 years already) , it's the best more than 5 stars! Also the team are very kind, so respectable. Although I am not too active there by doing homework etc, because my busy time but I always watching again and again the lecture in the video. Since I learned from MAX in Primer course , now at least I know a good entry and never get drawdown too much again. Thank you so much Eusebio, Craig, Chris, you are great guys!

Rockford Illinois Area, USA
Feb 4, 2016

Greetings, All, 04FEB2016

By writing this, I am not claiming to be a proficient trader but rather a work in progress. I began training myself in a new career as a Forex trader about 8 years ago, I joined the Max Trading System for training/mentoring about 2 years ago. I have spent tens of thousands of dollars on other methods/indicators/robots/mentoring to date but the best money I have invested came when I enrolled with the MAX Trading System in their "Primer" course ($200 at that time).

At first encounter, I sensed that the MAX personnel were men of integrity but I was reluctant to venture much to let them prove it. Fortunately, they teach their system in phases or steps. The first being their "Primer"" course. Due to its low cost, I decided to enroll. This decision was the very best one I have made regarding my new career, because it proved two important things to me:
1= They do shoot straight. In my opinion, "MAX" should refer to MAXIMUM Integrity, though, in their minds, it does not.
2= Their rule-based methodologies work, and work exceptionally well.

Since then, I have purchased three other MAX courses but, lamentably, I did not study and practice trade to the extent that was necessary for success. To be successful, the student must do the work of studying the principles and practicing the rules to the extent that the subconscious mind has them "recorded" as reflex actions. As we all know that there is no free lunch. If you are unwilling to sacrifice the time and effort to learn and become proficient in this career, please do yourself and them a favor by not enrolling.

The focused training and practicing have "turned a switch" in my mind. Three weeks ago, I finally reached the point where I was willing to risk US Dollars (again) in a live Forex trading account (I have traded 4 other sizable accounts down to unuseable levels (near zero)..... as part of my tuition :)

However, the psychological aspects that create the emotions associated with fear of losing, fear of missing out, greed, and over-trading have been very difficult to deal with in my few weeks of recent Forex trading experience:

Week #2: (the second week of 2016)
I lost 20% on my deposit in week #2 because I failed to follow what I had learned and practiced because of emotions. Also, I over-traded like a gunslinger, shooting at anything that moved, and killing my equity in the process.
Week #3:
I made back the Week #2 losses plus an additional 19% gain. The single losing day of week #2 was less than 1% (again, because of not following the rules).
Week #4:
My account balance dropped 5% (the gunslinger showed up again).
Week #5:
With one more day to go in week #5, the current week, my equity is up 29% over week #4.

So far, I have had one losing week and a total of 5 losing days and have begun to be more successful at guarding against the gunslinger (over trading, fear, and greed). I have won and lost some "battles" and am ahead financially but the outcome of the "war" will have to be determined next year about this time :)

My losing days result mostly from trading on emotions, rather than rules, passing up hundreds of profit-dollars in the process. The psychological aspects have been the MAJOR PROBLEM for me. As I am able to overcome this going forward, I will enjoy a much smoother equity curve. So far, the curve is rather choppy but shows a nice upward trend.

And, no, I do not work for MAX and MAX personnel have not given me any consideration for what I have written here (remember... MAX=Maximum Integrity!!).

If you are absolutely committed and willing to do the work, and you realize that it may take years, like becoming proficient in any other new career venture, I am confident in recommending the MAX-Primer course to you as your entry-step in learning the MAX trading methodology.... Given average intelligence, it will work for you if you are committed and do the work.

Best regards,

:) Marv

Trnava, Slovakia
Jan 7, 2016

Great trading system and service.
Great mentors and constant help and education,Great Forex tips and informations,Very useful forum,Many very useful trading advices,tips and webinars and trainings for Free.

Michigan, USA
Aug 9, 2015

I have nothing but good things to say about the MAX Trading system and agree with the great reviews that have all ready been posted. Great support and on going training after you have taken the training classes. Thank you to the MAX staff for your hard work it is much appreciated.