MaxTradingSystem.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 20, 2017

Join live discussion of MaxTradingSystem.com on our forum

SHOW:

Nebraska, USA
Jun 30, 2017

Max Trading maximizes your education with info, special tools, and current trading instructor.

Pros:
Exceptional school for the beginners to the highly experienced. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! I had taken a course with another school and after taking a course with MAX, I realized just how great these guys are. The instructors are honest and upfront and very dedicated. It is not an easy course when it comes to the brutal (I'm older so it's harder on me to take in and absorb) 4 hours live sessions/class and homework. If you are REALLY serious about learning forex, then Max trading is for you. Recent classes are downloadable so that you can go over the information as often as you want. This helped me a lot. They have available life trading by the instructor and he narrates as to the when's and why's. Forums for interactions between newbies and advanced students and traders. Don't settle with second best, go with MAX Trading

Cons:
-The courses are expensive. But do you want to go to Poe Dunk college? Or do you want to go to Harvard? The old saying "You get what you pay for" really holds true here. If you can scratch the money together..GO WITH MAX!!
-Sometimes If I had a question, they did NOT get back to me. It's a busy place. Once I had asked the same question a few times but it went unanswered. Eventually I figured it out, but still. This didn't happen very often though.

I hope this helps you out. Contact them they are easy to talk with.

Durban , South Africa
Feb 14, 2017

The guys at Max trading really know their stuff. Eusebio is a great lecturer and does not leave anything out.
I am really grateful to FPA for introducing the Max to newbies like my self.

Thank you guys for a wonderful system and I hope that in future I will be able to do the rest of the courses offered.

My first pips will be dedicated to the FPA and the Max.

Seattle, USA
Nov 20, 2016

I love the detail of entry and exits that keep you safe and make your max profits whenever they present themselves. No pun intended. Also love the detail of keeping the losing trades to a very low percentage of your account.

Worcester, United Kingdom
Jul 6, 2016

The MAX training courses are outstanding. I had tried other courses and spent a lot of money in the process and whilst some of those were okay, I always felt that as long as they made money out of you, they weren't fussed if you didn't make any. Not so with the MAX system. They make a point of being honest about FX trading i.e. it takes hard work, patience and discipline! The training is beyond thorough, it explains all you need to know properly and doesn't assume anything about your existing knowledge. They have a range of courses so you can build from little or no knowledge of fx with their basic input and take further courses as you gain experience. Definitely highly recommended!

Brisbane, Australia
Jun 18, 2016

My first introduction to the Max Trading System was the Max Standard Course in 2013. I have since done a refresher of Max Standard this year 2016 and am currently part way through a higher level course at the moment.
I started trading about 18 yrs ago when trading from home became a viable possibility with the advent of reliable internet access.
Before Max trading I did manage to achieve a level of success that justified the effort required but it was hard work and results were not always consistent. When I look back since doing the Max I marvel at how little I really did know about trading FX. The Max was a real eye opener. The thing that really gave me a heads up was the emphasis on when not to trade. Preservation of one's trading account is paramount and is stressed repeatedly throughout the course from the most basic to the more advanced.
Strategies to handle pretty much any situation are presented. How to recognise and handle different market conditions, news events and which ones to be aware of. For those completing courses there are invites to forums and often an invite to their online scrolling parties for practical support and Q&A. The support is second to none ongoing and relevant. As always though the decision to enter a trade is your own responsibility but Max Trading techniques I have found give one the tools you need to stay safe and build the confidence understanding and experience needed to run a successful trading enterprise either part-time or eventually full time.
One is encouraged to take time and not rush into serious live trading . For me personally The Max has become a game changer...
Maxers are a great bunch who did manage to teach an old dog new tricks and still learning

Francis

CHRISTCHURCH, New Zealand
May 21, 2016

Aproximately 2 years ago I was given a discount to do the Primer course for the Max System and after that I did the Lite course. Eusebio as an instructor and professional trader is absolutely brilliant. The knowledge and the materials will give you information overload. So much brilliant stuff.
This quote from Beethoven will tell you how good Eusebio is. "Don't only practice your art but force your way into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine"
You always pick up on something new with the scrolling parties each week, which are free. So there is work involved but it will take you to another level..
A couple of months ago there was another large earthquake here in Christchurch and my computer played up and I asked them for the recordings from the courses I had taken 2 years ago. As a gift they gave me the courses again for free. How many people do that?. These guys have heart, soul and passion for what they teach.

Canberra, Australia
Apr 24, 2016

I turned to the MAX system after nearly a decade of courses, mentors, scammers and outright crooks. Because the Max is very tightly structured with the main focus on risk control and money management, it's clearly the way to more consistent results.
Unlike the scammers who say you'll make millions with only 5 minutes of work a day, the Max instructors point out clearly from the beginning that trading requires work. There's homework after each session.
It's by far the best trading education I've had and I consider myself luckey to have found them.

, Israel
Apr 23, 2016

Very proffessional, very informative.
They also grade homework and are very communicative.
Highly recommended.

London, United Kingdom
Feb 27, 2016

The Max Primer course gives new traders the very most important skill they can develop, the ability to find and trade the two very highest probability trade set ups that occur almost daily.in most currency pairs. This gives you the only holy grail a trader needs - "Consistency". This course and its excellent mentors teaches a robust, straightforward and profitable approach to trading and is a must for all aspiring traders who finally want to get beyond losing or just breaking even and start to really capture regular pips in the markets. The MAX Primer is Highly recommended for all traders of all levels.

Bandung, Indonesia
Feb 27, 2016

I am proud of Max Trading System, since I joined Max' course, I don't want to seek another system or indicator system again (I searched 5 years already) , it's the best more than 5 stars! Also the team are very kind, so respectable. Although I am not too active there by doing homework etc, because my busy time but I always watching again and again the lecture in the video. Since I learned from MAX in Primer course , now at least I know a good entry and never get drawdown too much again. Thank you so much Eusebio, Craig, Chris, you are great guys!

SHOW: