Dukascopy.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 23, 2016

Dukascopy is an online forex broker and is registered as a Swiss bank. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4,SWFX mobile, and JForex onlin currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 50 currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

Dukascopy.com

Join live discussion of Dukascopy.com on our forum

Dukascopy.com profile provided by Laurent Bellieres, Jul 14, 2014

Dukascopy Bank is a Swiss innovative online bank providing Internet based and mobile trading services (with focus on foreign exchange, bullion and binaries), banking and other financial services through innovative proprietary technological solutions.

The company has been founded on 2 November 2004 in Geneva, Switzerland where it has its headquarters. Dukascopy Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer.

Dukascopy Bank fully owns Dukascopy Europe IBS AS, a European licensed brokerage company incorporated in Riga, Latvia. Dukascopy Bank also has offices in Zürich, Riga, Kiev, Moscow and Hong Kong. Currently, Dukascopy Group employs over 250 staff.

Dukascopy Group provides online and mobile trading services through the SWFX – Swiss FX Marketplace, the Dukascopy’s ECN proprietary technological solution and registered trademark.

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

SHOW:

Bratislava, Slovakia
Sep 21, 2016
Registed user

I am with this broker for several years, but since they launched the 100% deposit bonus, my trading is the worst in my career. Here is why. The turnover you need to make in order to get the bonus is so high that you are forced to overleverage your account. My bonus amount is cca. 2750 EUR and when I deposit 1000 EUR I have a buying power of almost 1.000.OOO currency unit or 10 lots if you want. And I had to trade a volume of 289.000.000 or 289 lots in order to get the bonus so it means every day I should trade 10 lots and expose my account to a huge risk. So I did it, but as the price moved few pips against me, the 1000 EUR deposit was eaten and trade was close as they don't allow you to eat the bonus amount to protect it. On the other broker account I have cancelled all deposit options and I should have done it with Dukascopy as well. I know it is all my fault, but they should never introduce such an bonus in very risky environment increasing the trader's risk. I was a totall idiot that I thought I would get the bonus credit. It is a dream for 99% traders. Now I get it. Thank you Dukascopy!

Singapore
Sep 21, 2016

Bad connectivity of their Trading Platform

I had several bad encounters on the bad connectivity of their JForex Trading platform especially when the market runs and I am executing market orders. It happened again today when there was a run on the USD/JPY pair. I was stuck for 30 mins, couldn't get any trader or technical support to help me online. I was put on hold twice on the phone by technical support and it was an international call to them. There was no toll free number to call and they have not responded to my call back request.
I will definitely not recommend Dukascopy to scalpers and day traders due to the connectivity issues of their trading platform.

Belgium
Sep 2, 2016
Registed user

Excellent platform (and no useless information). Excellent trade execution. Good service.

Budapest, Hungary
Mar 12, 2016

My account is with them for years now. They are simply above all forex brokers, never had any problem with them. You can do whatever you would like to do, scalping, news trading, spike trading, anything. The most important thing, if you make money here, you make real money on a Swiss bank account. Even if you would have any problems, your personal account manager would gladly help you. Thank you for the perfect service, which deserves nothing else, but five stars.

Floridablanca, Colombia
Mar 11, 2016

I have 2 year with this Broker and has many advantages, low swap differences, low commisions, good execution, good service and spreads are average for ECN

riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Mar 4, 2016

am very suprised that this scam broker gained such a high score, am with them now since 6 years, very bad customer service, no reply to mails or calls , and my account manager name is ahmad agha now avoids replying or talking with me.. low leverage , needs triple leverage on weekends, very bad experience with them , i challenge if anybody is profitable with them..

, Ukraine
Feb 13, 2016

Broker is honest and safe. All the troubles are due to their platform ..imo .I apologize, my previous reviews were made under the influence of emotions. 2016-01-24 2Star my account balance on friday was abt 2950 usd and i had a position in usdcad in 60th usdcad , open price on monday was just the same as close price but my balance was more than 100 usd lower ....why??? swap points on that position can not be valued 100 usd. chat supporter was unable to explain it 2015-05-06 2Star site is down platform is down...again..wtf?????????? i am very disappointed.. 2015-04-09 3Star I could`t connect to my account in Dukascopybank through mobile app within a few hours. Internet connection from my side was ok. And i was in position. Connection recovered as soon as my position became unprofitable )) probably it`s just coincidence but very strange. I`ve never expirienced such problems with mt4 brokers. All the other things are ok with this broker. No slippage occured. One tiny withdrawal was in my account on the third day p.s. they apologized by chat for technical issues Added by Laurent Bellieres on 2015-05-22 Content: Dear Andrey, All brokers may experience technical issues. However, Dukascopy Bank and Dukascopy Europe provide 24h/24 assistance and trading by phone which allow you to manage your positions including when online platforms are unavailable. Please take note of this since it is very important. We expect you to call our Support Desk without delay if technical issues affect your ability to trade. Yours sincerely

Dublin, Ireland
Jan 15, 2016

Dear Administrator please update my post and remove negative rating as Dukascopy have since cleared up the issue with me. 2016-01-06 1 Star Dukascopy are very dishonest broker. They claim to give away 2`000`000 $ in yearly contest price money, but in reality you will never get any money out. They change the rules every few months on they own will without any warning and BLOCK ALL THE PROFITS! Over last 3 months I won about 4k in contest price money and made profit of around 1.5k on top of that. Then they changed the rules out of the blue and blocked all my profit and demand unarchivable 2.5mil turnover for each 100USD!!! Despite the fact that most of the profit was made before the rule change. Customer service is terrible and very rudely told me that they can do whatever they please and then suspended my account. They have no regard to the traders. Stay away from Dukascopy!

egypt, Egypt
Oct 29, 2015

hallo admin please delete my previous post about dukascopy .. i feel gulity .. and regret . thanks in advance . Moderation Team Note: Reviews may be updated if a situation changes. Removal can only happen under the most exceptional circumstances.2015-10-21 2Star when i open live account , mrs Maija Pusinska‏ ( Account Manager ) ask my ID , i sent my id but she told me that ( Due to the fact that your ID card does not contain the Machine Readable zone ) , and i sent another ID , but they not accept it , okay , i have a problems in open live account , dukascopy deal contests winners' like beggars

, Hong Kong
Oct 20, 2015

When I have a buy order, and set a stop loss level. Then if the price go down and reach the stop loss level, they will not stop the order immediately for you, until about 2~3 seconds later. And the price they given to me finally may even worse than the minimal price of the bar. They told me that the price they give to me is not the first level price, so it may be even worse then the worst in the chart. Overall, they are terrible in two points: (1) large sllipage (2) the price you recieved is much worse than that you see in the Jforex chart.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 19, 2016:
Hi, Bandson. Our support desk will gladly give you a timely response about any execution concern. Do you still experience slippage issues? If so, could you please send us more details such as order ID and your account number to support@dukascopy.com? This will help us investigate and resolve your concern.
SHOW: