Dukascopy.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 22, 2016

Dukascopy is an online forex broker and is registered as a Swiss bank. Dukascopy offers the MetaTrader 4,SWFX mobile, and JForex onlin currency trading top platforms. Dukascopy.com offers over 50 currency pairs for your personal investment and trading options.

Dukascopy.com

Join live discussion of Dukascopy.com on our forum

Dukascopy.com profile provided by Laurent BellieresJul 14, 2014

Dukascopy Bank is a Swiss innovative online bank providing Internet based and mobile trading services (with focus on foreign exchange, bullion and binaries), banking and other financial services through innovative proprietary technological solutions.

The company has been founded on 2 November 2004 in Geneva, Switzerland where it has its headquarters. Dukascopy Bank is regulated by the Swiss Financial Market Supervisory Authority FINMA both as a bank and a securities dealer.

Dukascopy Bank fully owns Dukascopy Europe IBS AS, a European licensed brokerage company incorporated in Riga, Latvia. Dukascopy Bank also has offices in Zürich, Riga, Kiev, Moscow and Hong Kong. Currently, Dukascopy Group employs over 250 staff.

Dukascopy Group provides online and mobile trading services through the SWFX – Swiss FX Marketplace, the Dukascopy’s ECN proprietary technological solution and registered trademark.

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Budapest, Hungary
Mar 12, 2016

My account is with them for years now. They are simply above all forex brokers, never had any problem with them. You can do whatever you would like to do, scalping, news trading, spike trading, anything. The most important thing, if you make money here, you make real money on a Swiss bank account. Even if you would have any problems, your personal account manager would gladly help you. Thank you for the perfect service, which deserves nothing else, but five stars.

Floridablanca, Colombia
Mar 11, 2016

I have 2 year with this Broker and has many advantages, low swap differences, low commisions, good execution, good service and spreads are average for ECN

riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Mar 4, 2016

am very suprised that this scam broker gained such a high score, am with them now since 6 years, very bad customer service, no reply to mails or calls , and my account manager name is ahmad agha now avoids replying or talking with me.. low leverage , needs triple leverage on weekends, very bad experience with them , i challenge if anybody is profitable with them..

, Ukraine
Feb 13, 2016

Broker is honest and safe. All the troubles are due to their platform ..imo .I apologize, my previous reviews were made under the influence of emotions. 2016-01-24 2Star my account balance on friday was abt 2950 usd and i had a position in usdcad in 60th usdcad , open price on monday was just the same as close price but my balance was more than 100 usd lower ....why??? swap points on that position can not be valued 100 usd. chat supporter was unable to explain it 2015-05-06 2Star site is down platform is down...again..wtf?????????? i am very disappointed.. 2015-04-09 3Star I could`t connect to my account in Dukascopybank through mobile app within a few hours. Internet connection from my side was ok. And i was in position. Connection recovered as soon as my position became unprofitable )) probably it`s just coincidence but very strange. I`ve never expirienced such problems with mt4 brokers. All the other things are ok with this broker. No slippage occured. One tiny withdrawal was in my account on the third day p.s. they apologized by chat for technical issues Added by Laurent Bellieres on 2015-05-22 Content: Dear Andrey, All brokers may experience technical issues. However, Dukascopy Bank and Dukascopy Europe provide 24h/24 assistance and trading by phone which allow you to manage your positions including when online platforms are unavailable. Please take note of this since it is very important. We expect you to call our Support Desk without delay if technical issues affect your ability to trade. Yours sincerely

Dublin, Ireland
Jan 15, 2016

Dear Administrator please update my post and remove negative rating as Dukascopy have since cleared up the issue with me. 2016-01-06 1 Star Dukascopy are very dishonest broker. They claim to give away 2`000`000 $ in yearly contest price money, but in reality you will never get any money out. They change the rules every few months on they own will without any warning and BLOCK ALL THE PROFITS! Over last 3 months I won about 4k in contest price money and made profit of around 1.5k on top of that. Then they changed the rules out of the blue and blocked all my profit and demand unarchivable 2.5mil turnover for each 100USD!!! Despite the fact that most of the profit was made before the rule change. Customer service is terrible and very rudely told me that they can do whatever they please and then suspended my account. They have no regard to the traders. Stay away from Dukascopy!

egypt, Egypt
Oct 29, 2015

hallo admin please delete my previous post about dukascopy .. i feel gulity .. and regret . thanks in advance . Moderation Team Note: Reviews may be updated if a situation changes. Removal can only happen under the most exceptional circumstances.2015-10-21 2Star when i open live account , mrs Maija Pusinska‏ ( Account Manager ) ask my ID , i sent my id but she told me that ( Due to the fact that your ID card does not contain the Machine Readable zone ) , and i sent another ID , but they not accept it , okay , i have a problems in open live account , dukascopy deal contests winners' like beggars

, Hong Kong
Oct 20, 2015

When I have a buy order, and set a stop loss level. Then if the price go down and reach the stop loss level, they will not stop the order immediately for you, until about 2~3 seconds later. And the price they given to me finally may even worse than the minimal price of the bar. They told me that the price they give to me is not the first level price, so it may be even worse then the worst in the chart. Overall, they are terrible in two points: (1) large sllipage (2) the price you recieved is much worse than that you see in the Jforex chart.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 19, 2016:
Hi, Bandson. Our support desk will gladly give you a timely response about any execution concern. Do you still experience slippage issues? If so, could you please send us more details such as order ID and your account number to support@dukascopy.com? This will help us investigate and resolve your concern.
, Philippines
Sep 25, 2015

Liquidity, spread is good but the platform (Jforex) is so bad I seriously think they need to dump it. Loading the platform and opening new charts is so slow. Sometimes it hangs and you cannot enter an order making for missed trades. (I'm a scalper) I created a review here so that maybe Dukascopy will see this and improve on their platform. Better yet just throw away JForex and start offering other platforms like Ctrader. Geez dump that platform already I know your developers thinks it's also crap why stick to it? Maybe more business for you if you can offer other platforms.

Reply by Dukascopy Support submitted Feb 19, 2016:
Hi, Maflip. Thank you for your feedback on JForex. We constantly keep improving our platform and since your comment in September several new versions of JForex have been released. Has your issue been resolved? If not, please call our Live support desk or contact us at support@dukascopy.com. We will be glad to answer all your questions and help you fix any problems that affect your trading process.
Gozo, Malta
Jul 27, 2015

About two or three days ago I written a review here about Dukascopy. Explaining that I was going through a surreal situation with their Customer Support. I believe in reporting the facts and therefore it is only just and honest to update this past review. Since advising Dukascopy that I will be submitting a review a lot has happened. All positive. This is a compliment to FPA and also to Dukascopy who take serious complaints seriously and try to solve them. For this they should be commended. Since that time I have had tremendous feedback from their support department. The omission was explained to me and they apologised. All is accepted. I thank them for this. The following is not a complaint but a sincere suggestion to Dukascopy. I have said even in my original review that I consider Dukascopy to be a sincere broker. They do not mess about. They are to me totally trustworthy. IF only they can bring to this level their support. Let me explain. Things should not have come to a head between us if they had proper front end support. As I explained to one of their executives who rang to explain the problem they should seriously consider their front end assets. Mainly for the following reasons: 1, Sometimes you get the feeling that the person who is supposed to be providing support knows hardly anything about Forex or even the platform itself. 2. What guts me most of all is that you spend time explaining and sending screenshots to these front end people to only be rewarded by a simple message were they say to you. "Please contact support with your problem". And they provide an e mail address. Why do not these front end people use the information already provided and submit a report to their support themselves? Finally, one of their executives has also informed me of something which I was not aware of before, and clearly is not made known to us clients by their front end personnel. They have a 24 hour support line which their users can use in case of dramatic problems and funds need to be protected. Once again Dukascopy should be commended for this service. Therefore to conclude this review I would recommend Dukascopy as an honest broker to anybody who wants to enter into the world of Forex. I also suggest that people interested in using Dukascopy they should first get acquainted with their platform and explore some of the problems therein so that these will not catch you unaware. I also suggest that if a problem is noticed then Clients should write directly to Support rather then try to go through their front end assets. Unless it is just a clarification or something simple. Finally, I do sincerely hope that Dukascopy continue to improve their platforms because they are really and truly honest and trustworthy. Which is something I can only say about another broker ONLY. And I have had my share of brokers along the years I have been involved with Forex. 2015-07-22 2Star Since I have been using this Broker I never encountered any problems like scams etc. But their technical support is horrendous to say the least. I am just passing from an experience with them that it is surreal. If anybody within Dukas really cares about their business they may contact me and I will explain everything so that hopefully they fix it. Until such time as their Support systems are fixed to really provide support I would suggest you use this broker if you have a few Dollars or Euros to play with. And I mean in the region of 100 and not more. DO NOT USE THIS BROKER FOR BIG MONEY TRANSACTIONS. YOU WILL LOOSE BIG. AND FORGET TRYING TO GET PROPER AND DECENT SUPPORT FROM THEM.

Borlange, Sweden
Jul 5, 2015

Dukascopy is a good broker, I have had an account with them for a few years, and I have traded with them on and off, I never had any unfair tricks happening, they don't interfere with your trades at all, they are a ECN broker, the slippage can sometimes be a bit much and the commission is based on the volume you are trading, so for small traders that are only trading micros, it can sometimes be to much. if you open with them you should have enough capital to trade mini lots,with a minimum 1000 deposit, then you can trade 1 mini. and you will get lower comission because of it. the support can sometimes be hard to get a hold of, that is a minus, but over all everything has been woring great, the platform they offer, is a piece of shit, jforex got to be one of the worst platforms in the industry, the thing is gartering data on your hard drive you wouldn't believe, several gigabytes of small data files will sometimes fill your intire drive up so you are forced to delete them all, and it takes hours and hours! I hope they will come up with a better platform in the future, maybe the Ctrader, that would make me very happy, as for now, I just cant stand the jforex platform and Im trading with another broker at this moment because of it, but over all, they are still a very good broker. if they got a better platform they would be close to perfect. it is definitely a broker you should consider if you are serious about trading. I will only rate them as good because of the shitty platform,

SHOW: