EA-Boss.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 16, 2015
SCAM

2009-05-12: The FPA has confirmed that this EA seems to just be a high priced copy of FapTurbo.

EA-Boss.com

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
20092009-05-12FPA Scam Confirmation against EA-Bossguilty

Join live discussion of EA-Boss.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

Scam!
SHOW:

Oct 15, 2011

I think it does work better than Fap Turbo. I have been using it on Demo Account since last 10-12 days, and only 3 trades were lost out of 66. So quite impressive it is. But I am still gonna use it for a month, then decide to use it on live account. Hope it works, but yes, it does work...may be with right settings! So Good Rating till now..!

california
Jul 24, 2011

EA boss does not work it made couple of trade then loose all the way settings are terrible don't do anything same as fap turbo its same c*** sometime works sometimes don't

Charlotte, NC
Apr 16, 2011

It seems to me that fapturbo is also a copy of the Banking FX. But EA Boss doesn't like to copy because is much better than fapturbo.

Apr 10, 2011

Thanks that very few people have genuine software of the EA BOSS (I'm not talking about poorly performing fakes), I took a rally bunch of money from my fully unsuspecting broker! That was really very funny! Review Moderation Team Note: 4 Star rating removed. This came from the same person who posted as SurFX, Canada. He's really located in Kazakhstan. The FPA suspects that he's the same person who created the scam site EA-Boss.

Apr 9, 2011

Thanks, that very few people have genuine software of EA Boss and real Full version is very rare (I'm not talking about poorly performing fakes), I took a bunch of money from my unsuspecting broker! :)))))) Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. This is the same person who posted as as joclever, Canada. He's really posting from Kazakhstan. The FPA suspects that he's the same person who created the scam site EA-Boss.

Lima
Jan 2, 2010

I HAVE USED EA-BOSS BEFORE AND IT DOES DO WHAT IT STATES UNLIKE THE OTHER TURBO. I PURCHASED BOTH ON LIVE ACCOUNTS, IF THEY WERE THE SAME PRODUCT. WHY DOES EA BOSS MAKE MONEY AND FTURBO DOESN'T? THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG ABOUT THIS PICTURE, AS MOST EA'S SPECIALLY ROBOTS WOULD HAVE SIMILAR SCRIPTS TO THEIR COUNTER PARTS, AND DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH THIS. FURTHERMORE PEOPLE SHOULD TEST IT PRIOR READING REVIEWS OF A PRODUCT WHICH DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Australia
Aug 18, 2009

It may be a copy of FAP Turbo, im not sure because i have not used FAP, however i can say that EA Boss does work and it does produce a solid income. I had trouble with Boss but it was because of my broker FXCH who were manipulating price data against me. Im trading with Go Aussie at the moment and it is working well. Has anyone else had any experience with EA Boss? Please contribute, good or bad. Cheers

New York, NY
May 9, 2009

Issue escalated to Traders Court FPA Scam Confirmation against EA-Boss | GUILTY

Another scam - Its a copy of FAP Turbo....read this guy's blog.....dont expect them to be in business to long once FAP gets wind. http://bestforexea.com/2009/05/when-you-thought/ 2009-05-12: FPA Scam Investigations Committee Note: We have investigated this claim and believe it to be correct. This sort of unethical action qualifies as a scam in our opinion.

SHOW: