iForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 9, 2016

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2013-0922013-07-30Manish D Pujari vs iforex.comresolved

Join live discussion of iForex.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

delhi, India
Jan 4, 2016

bulls*** people, behave like child, no idea how to talk to client, worst service ,worst co.

Centurion, South Africa
May 29, 2015

What is the use trading if you cannot withdraw your funds? Withdrawing my money is proving to be a real problem. Despite submitting the required documentation a number of times I cannot get past the standard response of ‘You did not provide the required documentation’. No assistance received form either the account manager or the accounts department to complete the withdrawal.

Pereira, Colombia
Dec 23, 2014

I was scamed and lost initially $2500 after follow very bad advices from account manager, she take advantage of my newbie state and told me to open high risk positions without stop loss. She waranted as succesfull signals from the best financial team of experts. I believed and trusted her because her advices on demo account were highly profitable, but couldnt believe that my account was going to be empty in 2 weeks. Then I phoned and she told me that I had a chance to recover all the invest if I deposited $500 extra to receive some kind of insurance bonus. As I didn't want to lost such amount so quickly I accepted and surprise, the next day no insurance, no answer, no money, and good bye to $3000 usd. I asked my credit card provider to cancell at least the $500 deposit because $2500 were sent via international bank wire. It was 4 months ago and my bank said the case is in study, their regulators doesnt answer, there's a Cyprus phone number and when you call its always: "Please hold on" Iforex didn't answer no more emails and I'm here just advicing honest people to keep as far as possible from this profitable disguised Scam. Thanks

Amman, Jordan
Nov 27, 2014

Dear All, I know that I can only use this form only to warn others, regardless of my loss dealing with (iforex.com). Which I cannot in any way to reclaim back (I suppose). I wish this would warn others. iForex, they have this good modified, easy to use platform, which any dealer can use to trade. However, while you are trading and opening many deals, and especially when you feel the need to bump the account with extra money. You will get to notice that your money is vanishing regardless of your positive position at that time, while you’re supposed to be a winner!!!! It’s something in the software, which can turn your profits into losses I sent them email asking for an explanation, but with no answer, and before that, their broker used to call me every day! So, dear reader, please don't make your self and easy target for such scammers, just like i did to my self. thats all :(

, Hungary
Nov 3, 2014

I had the pleasure to investigate this firm at a more detailed level. They were recruiting sales staff to sell their services to the Indian Market. I was curious about finding out more about this company from a closer distance, so I got myself invited to the interview :-) So, it turned out, they have not regulated whats so ever. They have been fined by the Hungarian Financial Authority as well. Now they are trying to fool some unsuspecting indians. When I asked them whether they are regulated by any regulatory agency in India. The following was the answer: Yes, we are - by "Virgin Island" !!!! I expressed my surprise by saying that, "I never heard about it" By this time, their tone changed and asked me, whether I am interested in the job or not. I knew, i had touched a "PAIN" area. Well, i was quite sure, I won't be selected by that time.... tough for me, since I should have been a lil more careful and try to get in, somehow and get to know them even better. Anyways, I strongly suggest everyone to keep away from this broker. Why would you go to a broker who is NOT regulated when you have several regulated brokers out there.

panama, Panama
Sep 30, 2014

this people stole from me 7,000, is true what people said in here , they start with 100.00 until asked you for 10,000 and more, i did 7,000 the first month they grew up the account to 17,000 when i asked for money they told me to risk more, then the last day of next month i lost everything cero dollar, i think they i had never 17,000 pure bullshit, they make me to risk over the whole 17,000 and the lost it, they send me an email with more deposit, and that the war with ISIS was the cause, a pure SCAM don't believe in them

, Philippines
Apr 29, 2014

Hi! I started with I forex last March. In the beginning, I gained 100S without losses. After I had paid my capital, it all started... As soon as i press the deal button, i start loosing, too. I think theat the platform is being controlled :(

San Jose, Costa Rica
Jan 21, 2014

This company is full of crooks as well as high pressure scamming techniques. I opened my account with the minimum US$100 and began trading on my own. I did well and had very few losses. Then I was contacted ny my account rep Jordi - this guy helped me make several good trades then I made a very big mistake - I answered one of his fishing emails stating that oil would drop drastically and I could make money on this almost overnight. I then in turn received a call from him wanting US$10k right then and there. NO WAY BUDDY! I told him let's get to know each other first and he agreed. He then called me every morning faithfully to guide me through transactions until my account was almost 200% in the earnings. He began to pressure to get the account balance up so we can make more trades and I said I needed to at least withdraw funds from the account to see how the entire process works. He said ok let's build it up a little more during a month and we can withdraw then. Suddenly his top of the line trades became CRAP! The account was loosing over US$260 overnight with a US$297 balance before and he was burning up my phone begging for at least US$1000 to continue on. I denied and he said let's do a trick to block the account by placing an opposing trade and when the market turns we can fix the ordeal. Two months went past and he had me open and close US$2 winnings trades and then one day he said close all trades but the initial loosing trade and I did. That night the account went into zero and everything was gone. So what would have happened if I had sent US$10,000? He would then have wanted US$20,000 and on and on. These people are a pure lot of crooked scammers and they just want to drain your credit cards and ask for wire transfers to Barclays to an account that has a very different name. I lost US$100 plus US$230 in investment returns and I did however earn something.....a lesson learned not to trust these idiots!

Surat, India
Oct 10, 2013

KINDLY TAKE AN ACTION AGAINST IFOREX AND THERE MANAGER.......... THEY HAVE TURNED MY BONUS INTO PENDING VOLUME BONUS WHEN MY ACCOUNT IS NILL AND WHENEVER I AM TRYING TO TRADE THEY DEACTIVATE ALL THE FACILITIES LIKE TRADING SIGNAL WHERE CUSTOMER CAN GET IDEA IDEA HOW TO TRADE AND ITS SUPPORTING SYSTEM ABOUT MARKET CONDITION.. BUT WHENEVER I AM TRADING THERE THEY DEACTIVATE THIS FACILITES ADN WHEN I AM TRYING WRITE THEM THEY DON'T REACT AND REPLY.......PLEASE HELP ME FIRST GET MY TOTAL BONUS OF 400 usd WHICH SHOWS PENDING BUT THEY ARE NOT RELEASE INCLUDING ME ALL CUSTOMER WHO ARE TRADING THERE ARE NOT SATISFYING NOW... PLEASE TAKE ACTION.....AND ALL INFORMATION AS PER MARKET CONDITION THEY ARE NOT PROVIDE CORRECT AND FULL INFORMATION

Surat, India
Jul 23, 2013

REALLY NOW IFOREX IS PROVIDED MALSERVICES TO CUSTOMER AFTER MR ESHKOL AND NANCY HAS LEFT FROM IFOREX SINCE 2012 BEFORE THAT I WAS FULFILLED ALL PROMISED BY MR ESHKOL AND NANCY MY ACCOUNT MANAGER AND GOT KNOWLEDGE OF FOREX TRADING. THEY TAUGHT ME WELL AND NOW THEY SHIFTED TO UFXMARKETS.COM . I AM CUSTOMER OF IFOREX SINCE 2009 AND MY A/C ID 1267821 .. AFTER ESHKOL HAS LEFT NO BONUS HAS BEEN GIVEN ME FOR TRADING AND EVERYTIME THEY GAVE INSTRUCTION FOR DEPOSITING MONEY AND WHEN I DEPOSITED AFTER EVERYTIME A/C MANAGER WAS CHANGED AND NOW TILL DATE STORY IS CONTINUING . I HAVE TO CLAIM LOT OF BONUS FROM IFOREX AGAINST MY DEPOSIT WHERE I AM ASKING JUST 250USD OUT OF THAT THEY ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO TALK EITHER ALSO . NO REPLY IN MAIL FROM compliance@iforex.com and nelsonds@iforex.com... they treat customer like beggers now... SOMEONE HELP ME FOR GETTING ME BONUSFOR TRADING NOW.. AND THAT IS THERE POLICY. MR ESHKOL HAS GIVEN ME MANIA TIMES.. BECAUSE I WAS ELIGIBLE FOR THAT...I HAVE ANOTHER A/C 1312687 AT IFOREX.COM ON THE NAME OF MY WIFE KALPANA ... IN THAT A/C ALSO I HAVE DEPOSITED TL DATE SINCE 2010 THAT IS AROUND USD 2000 AND NO TRADING BONUS THEY HAVE ME GIVEN TILL DATE ONLY EVERYTIME THEY FLESH ALSO FOR 30% BONUS AGAINST DEPOSIT BUT NO BONUS FOR TRADING THEY ADJUST WITH HUGE VOLUME WE LOST THE ACCOUNT.. SOMETIMES THEY DISABLE THE TRADING SIGNAL ALSO WHERE ONE CAN EASILY BE MISGUIDED.... PLEASE SOMEONE HELP ME ......

SHOW: