4xProject.com Review

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Website is down.  Company appears to be out of business.

Join live discussion of 4xProject.com on our forum

Jan 4, 2010

4xproject I think one of the legkorrektebb page where the information is supported by the real tests!
I'm glad to be members of the community, I hope I will stay here for years!
only 1.5 years of trying but in the new opportunities waiting for me.
4xprojekt Go!

Oct 6, 2009

The 4xProject team produce ea reviews that are compact and relevant, with charts, tables and comments that help make informed, quick decision about ea's.

There are a constant stream of robots coming out these days, and the 4x team look at some of the most important or popular ones, often quickly.

Unlike some sites which are updated irregularly, 4xProject updates are constant.

They also have a good forum which contains some interesting discussions about currrent ea's.

The site is available in both English and German. Some of the English is a bit rickety, but that's a minor issue on a site that offers really excellent, up to date info on robots.

Thanks 4xProject!

Oct 5, 2009

Can't say enough good things about these guys. They test all the EAs they can find and give you the lowdown. They run a collection of EAs live, and rank the performance of the better ones both weekly and monthly to let you know which ones make the most money, and which ones are absolute rubbish.

A lifesaver to prevent you from getting ripped off by scam trading systems. Definitely worth checking out before you race out to buy the next "latest-and-greatest" overhyped forex trading software

Aug 23, 2009

the site is really a life saver, gives you what you need to know before making rash decisions.

Boca Raton Florida
Aug 10, 2009

I have been a member of this site for several months and i find it to be very informative and it seeks to seperate the Forex hype from reality. they have free EA's you can download,there are 3 very knowledgeable moderators who are most helpful. they offer a Gold account where you can get a VPS and they will help you manage your EA's. It is a must see for beginners and advanced traders. Many helpful tips

Aug 9, 2009

Great website with popular EAs reviews and honest results. You can view m4 stats, including back testing and forward testing. The results on the website are very close to what I got in my own experience with popular EAs. Before you buy any new or not so new EAs I recommend that you check this website first to see if there is a review, so you don't waste your money.

Aug 9, 2009

I normally don't post reviews, all I can do is confirm the the previous two posts.
If you want a straight answer to the best EA around, this site will give you all the facts and figures with no added BS.
Back and forward testing is all there for you to see and for a nominal monthly fee you can see more, live accts and much, much more.
Also you can download the original free EAs that has been ripped off by by the Forex con artists.
Haven't tried the VPS service but intend to in the near future.

Aug 9, 2009

I hesitate to review this site only because what I have to say inevitably will sound like one of those hyperbolic EA advertisements of which we have all grown so weary. Simply put, Zeno, Peter and Marc (and inevitably others, including their customers) have put together, piece by piece, probably the best combination review/teaching/VPS website for automated forex trading that currently exists. In fact, I know of no website that is attempting to achieve such a comprehensive scope. A broad range of EA reviews incorporate real data, mostly from "demo" accounts, but some generated "live". Scientific displays, in an attractive tabular and graphical format, add to their prose. A live webinar tutorial series is available and post-session questions are handled via a chatroom. (Past sessions are archived.) However, their single most valuable asset has got to be their great VPS, which includes an outstanding amount of very personal service at a reasonable price, with more services planned. These folks are endowed with an acute sensitivity to the needs of their customers, especially beginners, and an honesty and sobriety of perspective that can be used as a benchmark for comparison in this field. If all of this sounds too good to be true, you have my sympathies. I can only suggest that you carefully investigate this site and sample some of their services. However, for my own selfish purposes, I prefer that you don't, as I quite enjoy having them all to myself!