Forexoma.com Review

Updated: Jun 16, 2015
SCAM

WARNING - CONFIRMED SCAM - WARNING

August 2013:  The FPA has received numerous complaints from traders who are unable to withdraw their funds from Forexoma.  The FPA has attempted to contact Forexoma on this issue and has received no response.  The FPA has also tried to contact Vahid Chaychi and has received no response.  The website and MT4 server have gone down.

September 2013:  There are now 4 GUILTY verdicts against Forexoma in the FPA Traders Court.

The FPA now confirms that Forexoma is a SCAM.  Forexoma is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  If you have money with this company and can't get it back, please leave a review here and post about it here.

WARNING - CONFIRMED - SCAM WARNING

Forexoma.com

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2013-1032013-08-21Dafox vs. Forexoma.comguilty
2013-1022013-08-19Derek 215 vs Forexoma.comguilty
2013-1012013-08-18Kenny R. vs. Forexoma.comguilty
2013-0892013-07-29Esprits4 vs. Forexoma.comguilty

Join live discussion of Forexoma.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

Scam!
SHOW:

Pennsylvania, USA
Feb 8, 2014

When I saw good ratings in the website of FPA I opened account with Forexoma sometime in 2011. They have disabled my account and has not refunded my money. I guess FPA should be more careful while posting a Broker at a high rank. How can I get my money back? Review Moderation Team Note: Ratings are determined by clients who leave reviews. Until Forexoma stopped processing withdrawals, the majority of its clients were happy. We recommend you report what happened to the CFTC and eConsumer.gov.

Melbourne, Australia
Nov 5, 2013

I have also been scammed by Vahid. My live account has been disabled, and I have not been able to withdraw my money despite several emails to them. I have not received a response and doubt I will be getting my money back from my accont. I find that this is such a disgrace Vahid!

Manado, Indonesia
Sep 7, 2013

I ever gave 5 star review on Forexoma due to their good service in the past. Recently I couldn't access their website, so I thought something terribly wrong was going on with them then I visited FPA only to find out that they have been confirmed as a scam. I was lucky since I had withdrawn all the funds in my live account on May 2013. 2013-05-02 5 Stars I have a live account with Forexoma. All I can say is that I'm very satisfied having them as my Forex broker. The deposit and withdrawal are very fast which only take 2 days. The execution is fast and the spreads are acceptable; no requotes, no stoploss hunting. Their Help Desk is very fast to respond to my queries. They also do their best to help their customers by providing training videos, articles & tools for free which are extremely valuable. The only thing I expect from Forexoma is to provide MT4 Platform with New York Close Charts which is very crucial in trading the daily timeframe.

, Netherlands
Aug 26, 2013

I'm also a vitim of Forexoma . I took part in a managed account programm.1 month later they vanish into smoke. Stupid me. Too trustfuff

, Switzerland
Aug 26, 2013

I had a live account with $5000 ( lost $1000 with his robots after 2 weeks) and happy that I leave this bastard long time ago. But to all scamed people how can you say , all was always OK? He NEVER made money with his trading.. Not with the live signals from him. Not with the robots. Never with the strategy from him. He promised so much, but NEVER something was true. This was before he scamed all people and run away with your money. I withdrawed my money because hi was ALWAYS very unfriendly to people, who asked to much and were critical. 2012-03-31 2 Stars Hello Sorry for my english. Two years ago, I was member of the market analysis , but no profit. Then Vahid send signals, but no profit. Later, he promised Managed Account, this is 15 months ago, but he has no managed account now. Vahid said, all robots are bad, only his robots makes profit. I try this robots and made 20% loss after short time. The trading room was updated every day with the beginning, but later only 1 times a week. I made a loss too with the strategy from him. This was 6 months ago. He asked the people, if the service is good. After he has seen, that not all people are lucky with the service, he was very unfriendly.

Massachussetts, USA
Aug 23, 2013

Everything was fine with this broker for two years. However, after this month they have appeared to closed up shop and ran away with all deposits. Very dissapointing 2013-08-18 1Star Have been with basically since they opened and cannot access account/website or withdrawal any funds 2011-08-02 5Star Excellent brokerage in my experience. Emphasis is placed on education and providing an excellent service rather than making money for the brokerage. Very quick response to any questions, submitted either through the help desk, or through the unique forexoma "trading room". The trading room is a great free asset, where currency pairs and trade setups are discussed and evaluated by professional and new traders alike. An invaluable piece of my forex training!

Bozen, Italy
Aug 22, 2013

Hi everyone, i have been scammed too by Forexoma and i still can't believe it that Vahid runned away with our money. We need to do everything in our power to put a stop to this gentlemen activities so that he never again will be able to deceive honest people!!

UK, United Kingdom
Aug 21, 2013

Was good until a few weeks ago, now appears to have shut down and run away with the money.

, Netherlands
Aug 21, 2013

I am one of the victim! That was May 29 when I open a live account. Bad karma is on your way now Vahid!! 2013-08-06 1 Star I just deposited money 2 months ago to use FCAR. And now am trhing again to use it since I stoped using it for awhile due to circumstances. :( May I know who else has a dispute or refunds from Paypal does anyone here succeed to refund it? Please share how did you guys do it. Thank you!

, Argentina
Aug 20, 2013

I´m upset to see all those 5 star ratings written by the same Vahid for 2 years, and FPA could only discover the matter when he has already run away with everyone's money... It called my attention since it always had the best rating at FPA (of those brokers with many reviews), still I thought they could be doing things right.... I swallowed it... almost put my money... How could this happen yet again? Review Moderation Team Note: For over 2 and a half years, Forexoma provided broker services with very few complaints. For years before that, it was well rated for providing other forex services. Unlike some brokers that disappear, there was no warning about the problems. The FPA always encourages people to check out brokers carefully. The reviews are an important part of that, but not the only part.

SHOW: