StealthForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 19, 2016

Join live discussion of StealthForex.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Rabwah, Pakistan
Nov 15, 2014

Simple moving average of 23 periods and stealth LCD gives same signal.:-):-):-)

zagreb, Croatia
Aug 12, 2012

This is pure scam. Just the collection of modified and changed laging indicators that you can put togeter yourself and find everywhere on the web. One more important thing. I am buying things online for about 8 years on a regular basis ans only after I have purcuse Stealth online, my credit card was charged from gambling web site I never heard of. This was only instance in 8 years, just 7 days after I got Stealth so I had to cancel my credit card. It never hapend befiore and it never hapend after this incident. All in all system is just laging and non performing and you get wipsowed all the time. SO BIG WATHCH OUT!!!! Of course guy from Stealth will coment with bla, bla, bla but I will not reply. Just try to help others not to be scamed. I have no interest in in this just to help others. I would like to have system that is making me nice money, but this aint Stealth. BR Sasa FPA Review Moderation Team Note: 1 Star Rating removed. We have checked Stealth Forex's website. We see no way for Stealth Forex to access credit card information during the purchase process. Sasa, if you wish to dispute this further, please use the "Contact Us" link on the bottom of the page.

Reply by Stealth Forex Team submitted Aug 14, 2012:
The indicators that are provided with the Stealth Forex Trading System are genuine and original. They were created and published with the trading methods by a well respected trader, Martin Bottomley and his wife, Virginia over 6 years ago. Since then these indicators have not been changed but only updated for better performance and usability. Stealth Forex has earned a very good reputation based on the reviews and comments of actual customers here on ForexPeaceArmy. This alone proves that Stealth Forex has nothing to do with scams. Regarding the credit card charge - anyone who purchases Stealth Forex Trading System via StealthForex.com is paying via PayPal. It is a matter of common knowledge that vendors don't have access to financial information of customers (such as credit card details) via PayPal, this is how PayPal secures the payment process. Stealth Forex can also be purchased via ClickBank, where credit card information is provided to CB, not the product owner. Any other source of purchase where you need to give credit card details directly is not authorized by our company. On the other hand, we have a very accurate customer database (enabling us to provide prompt customer support and to manage the delivery of the product and the updates). In this customer database, we can see that we haven't had any purchases made from Croatia in the past year. These facts suggests that Sasa's review is not based on actual experience with StealthForex.com, our product or our company. False reviews can be a lesson in the end when the truth turns out, nevertheless we think that there is no place for such comments on ForexPeaceArmy. This forum has been genuinely helping traders to distinguish real products and services from scams. It also supports the honest product owners to distinguish themselves from those products and marketers that care less about their customers and has ruining the reputation of this industry in the last few years. We believe that ForexPeaceArmy can remain the true source of information only by clearing any misleading information promptly.
Milan, Italy
Jun 16, 2012

Excellent support and much training for the right mental attitude towards forex trading. Also the overall system is very good and well documented. 5 star for sure.

Southsea nr. Portsmouth, United Kingdom
Jun 12, 2012

I purchased Stealth Forex in August 2011 and have used a number of the methods in the manual and also in a publication called the 'Ultimate Guide to the Stealth Forex System' - I can honestlyt say that the methods work and that these guys are genuine! I have had occasion to need support on a few occasions and they have always got back to me promptly and dealt with the issue of concern or query - I decided to write this now as I just received the latest of updates which is quite significant and at no extra cost from the original purchase back in 2011 - I have been a member of other sites/purchased other systems where the sites don't even exist any more and in other cases, support emails take days to answer if answered at all! This latest update includes a new video tutorial which is only 3minutes or so long and yet it provides a clear and precise overview of how to successfully use the system indicators and with the latest info, I think this is an excellent system for anyone - experienced or otherwise to buy! I am pretty experienced and have been trading on and off since 1989 when I first learned how to trade options via a 'real broker' since the internet trading wasn't around or at least I hadn't seen it...so I am not fooled easily and I think these guys are at the top of their game unlike these 'same same' marketing 'campaigns' which keep popping up every week or so offering the next best trade alert etc... (Mr. 'P' comes to mind :p )

Brampton, Canada
Apr 17, 2012

I bought Stealth last week.. To start with .. Customer service is really good as I have sent them 2 emails as of now and both were replied in a genuine time. Now, I am new trader so my review might not be that good but I believe these strategies need a little understanding... Using it on Demo I have had few loosing and few good trades... I am still learning it .. .Problem is I work from 8 to 5 and by the time I arrive home it's Asia session which Stealth doesn't recommend that much... I hope I will soon learn it and start some positive transactions using this :) ... will leave my review after some time when I have learnt it completely

Arizona US
Sep 26, 2011

This system is nothing special. I suppose "amazing" is a relative term. If you are a trader with 25 years experience, but you still don't know how to trade, then this system will be downright amazing.... If you are a trader with 3 years experience that knows how to trade very well, then this system is nothing special at all...

UK
Sep 13, 2011

Any indicators that are lagging are going to give a fair amount of false information to you as a trader. I understand that and I also understand lagging indicators have their place and can be useful, but never to actually base your main criteria for entry to a trade on. I learnt how to actually be profitable through another company called forex jackal, they use just a couple of the stealth indicators but as trading tools for their method not as a system. Stealth have provided me with exceptional service over the years, very reliable and, as tools, they get 5 stars from me. I already had the stealth before I found out about forex jackal and now that's all I do day in day out, trade the Jackal method with the stealth trading tools, works exceptionally well for day trading the forex markets.

USA
Aug 5, 2011

I don't agree with Palmer's comment about false signals, at least not completely. Sure, there are some false signals at certain market situations, but when you follow the rules of this system, you learn how to avoid them and trust only the good ones. I have been using Stealth for 3 years and it took me some time to realize that the creators defined these rules for a reason. The combination of Stealth indicators and the rules help you to master the basic principles of forex trading: patience, self discipline and eliminating emotions when making decisions. I started to make the good results when I took the time and read the documentation over and over again and took those rules seriously... It started with realizing that the creators of this system had known it better and they really put a few years of trading experience into developing the indicators and defining the rules for them. Knowing that, I also asked a few questions (about what I was not sure about by myself) from their support and they were really helpful and made those few things instantly clear. A great system when you are really committed to learn. - Phil

London
May 25, 2011

I purchased the Stealth Forex system three years ago. Tell the truth it took time to choose my favorite method and got necessary routine. It has been running well with different market conditions, even with strong trend. They have prettier new documentation. Thanks for the free upgrade!

Singapore
Apr 21, 2011

I'd like to revise my earlier review. While the software is okay and the support is good, I still find it very difficult to make money with this program. Mostly because the software gives a lot of false signals, which end up getting whipsawed often. I'm sure some people have made it work, but I haven't been able to. 2010-12-31 No Rating I'd like to add more to my earlier review- You should also use a higher time frame to strategize from without the stealth indicators. For instance I use the Stealth Indicators with the 1 hour chart and look at a bare 4 hour chart to draw Price channel trendlines on. I look at the 4 hour trend and if the market is trending down I wait for the pair to go to the top of the channel and look for signals from stealth on the 1 hour charts to go short. 2010-11-04 4star I bought this back in January of this year and quit using it after a few months because I was getting slaughtered. I picked it up again recently and what I realized is that you have to use it in conjunction with other methodologies like price action. Using this trading system alone is very difficult because when it gets stuck in ranging markets you get chopped to pieces. However when you combine these indicators with Trendlines, Chart Patterns, and Japanese CandleStick patterns, and you use Stealth Forex for your entries you have a very robust system. Also add an ADX indicator which will help keep you out of the chop. Also the support is very good. They are always willing to answer your questions and are really nice. Also you can't beat the price. It's not the holy grail and you still need to know how to trade, ie money management and the aforementioned patterns, but I've tried maybe half a dozen systems and this is the best.

SHOW: