fxclearing.ca Review

Updated: Aug 22, 2016

Website is down.  Company seems to be out of business.

IBs for this company include kautsar-forex.com

Join live discussion of fxclearing.ca on our forum

surabaya, Indonesia
Dec 9, 2012

FXClearing is good broker with good support. deposit and withdrawal is very fast, low spread, and never manipulate my account. two thumbs up for FXClearing

Bangalore, India
Nov 15, 2012

Considering many other so called brokers, FX clearing is far better in service.

1. Spreads are low :) And I love fixed spread after a scammer broker cut 24 pips as spread in a variable spread set up.
2. Execution is comparatively slower by some seconds but still since their spread is low it is not my concern.

3. Requotes is a problem if you trade in Gold and silver.Otherwise you wont experience much re-quotes.

4 Deposit and withdrawal super fast :) Like it very much

5 Very decent client support and quick action from the support team in case if you raise any service request.

6 Plenty of options to deposit and withdraw

over all very good broker. I have traded with a dozen brokers after opening fx clearing 3 months back but I am back to FX clearing again because i have experienced very bad support or trading set up from others :) Good work FX clearing people :)

Sirsa, India
Aug 3, 2012

I Have Deposted My Document On 17July Till 2 Aug Its Still Processing
Very Worst Service Ever Even Support Also Most Offline I Haven't Seen Baddest Serivce Ever Like Them

jiangxi, China
Aug 1, 2012

The terminal connected again.And the EAs work well.

2012-07-30 3Star I opened 2 accounts on Fxclearing 8 months ago,and ran EAs on their MT4 terminals,though the EAs make me loss,their seems work properly on their terminals untill yesterday.The EAs had opened several long positions of GBP/USD, in recent days GU raise up and these positions will take profit soon.But today I found the terminals can't connect to the server.I can't help thinking they are playing an old trick which had been played by other brokers such as FXSOL:when customers are in lose,they supply with good services;if customers have trades in profits, they disconnect the terminal or close the trades forcefully without profit.
I have wrote a letter to them and waiting for their response. I will update this review regularly.

Munich, Germany
Jun 13, 2012

Ive tested the broker. They open trades, so you loose money. They manipulate the history and close profitable trades. They make "stop-loss fishing" when you often try to trade in 1 minute chart or your stoploss is in the near and a verrrrrry slow execution of trades. That broker is a shame for every serious broker. Dont go to this broker. And i think they wrote faked positive relations in some forums, but it is my opinion.

Selangor, Malaysia
Dec 9, 2011

I have traded with them more than a year. They have good support, fast deposit and withdrawal to local bank. Full hedging capabilities.

Jul 8, 2011

Highly recommended broker. Always pay my withdrawals and always give interesting bonuses. Very glad to trade here.

Jul 5, 2011

This broker currently has a very good bonus system, very fair. Also fast depo and wd. So far no problem with this broker. Long live fxclearing

Jun 29, 2011

I have very bad experience with this broker. They provide unautorized operation on my acc! They open unautorized positions against me!
They closed my open position against me in lost!
I'm very unconvinced!

Apr 3, 2011

Very fast deposit and withdrawal, especially via e-currency. Always pay my profit (it' s reputation on internet is very good).. And also very interesting bonus offers. Very happy to stay trading with fxclearing.com