FiboGroup.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 15, 2017

Part of the same larger organization as FiboGroup.EU

Please make sure to leave your review for the correct branch of this brokerage.

Fibo Group are forex brokers. FiboGroup offers the MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, and cTrader top forex trading platforms. Fibogroup.com offers 60 currency pairs, gold, and silver, for your personal investment and trading options.

FIBO Group Ltd was first established in 1998 and by utilizing the latest innovations and cutting edge technologies for internet trading in most of the world’s financial markets and asset management fields, we are now one of the largest players in the Forex and CFD markets in the world.

• MT4 Fixed, MT4 Floating, MT4 NDD, Power Trader ECN & PAMM accounts.

• Web Terminal, MultiTerminal, Android, WinMobile, iPad, iPhone & Blackberry platforms available.

• 60 currency pairs, spot-metals and more than 20 CFDs on futures.

• Guaranteed execution of limit orders, stop loss orders and take profit orders at stated prices.

• Minimum lot size = 0.01

• Leverage: minimum 1:1, maximum 1:200

• Initial deposit - 300 US dollars or equivalent.

• Accounts avaiable in the following currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, RUR & CHF.

• Unlimited Demo accounts.

• Support in the following languages: Russian, English, Farsi, German, Italian, Spanish, Indonesian, Portuguese & French.

• Many deposit & withdrawal methods.

• 2% interest on free margin.

• Very competitive commission scheme for Introducing Brokers without restrictions.

FiboGroup.com

Join live discussion of FiboGroup.com on our forum

SHOW:

Kenya
May 5, 2017
Registed user

Fibo is generally good after 3 years... withdrawal of profits remains to be known

I have been with FIBO group for almost 3 years now. As they say on the live trading account they have no requotes, pending orders do get executed. But I do have reservations:
1. I have observed abnormal spikes that do not exist with any other brokers. Prices that are nowhere else they explained this as stemming from their liquidity providers.
2. I have only had to withdraw once it was a small amount and it was not profit. The withdrawal came faster than the days they put out as 5 for bank transfers. It was in my account the second day.
3. Their support are often curt but not overly unpleasant and they always respond nonetheless. Here am talking about the technical support team for elevated response. The normal support is almost immediate in chat but you would notice they are all East European or Russian.
4. I plan to stay with them, I don't know if there will be problems if I start making profits and trying to withdraw that. That is the only and most important distinguishing aspect of a broker for me. They already proved they are efficient at giving back money. Hope that will be the same with withdrawals of profit

Mannheim, Germany
Apr 4, 2017

Good Choice

My experience with Fibogroup.com is fine. Trading PAMM account since November 2016.
Execution is fine, spreads are fine, getting positive SWAPS. Overall good Broker.
The Trader under me, what type of account did you use or Platform? Never had issues with such things as mentioned.
Regards from Germany

spain, Spain
Mar 31, 2017

Full Scam

money hunter , thats not a broker , plattform horrible and slow , spreads changing constantly and a real fraud with margin level . Worse broker i tested similar to FXTM another money collector

Germany
Feb 13, 2017

StabilityFX - Full time trader
I am happy with Fibogroup Holdings, joined them 6 months ago, good spreads and execution, PAMM account system with real time reporting, money is segregated in Germany, makes me deposit and withdraw for free and same day. No sales calls, very good support and help. Will recommend this broker.

London, United Kingdom
Jan 30, 2017

FIBO- GOOD CONDITIONS

I trade with Fibo Group last few months, before i have traded with Pepperstone. Fibo has faster executions, fast withdrawals(max 2-3 days), NO REQUOTES.. Bank account is in Germany(not in Cyprus, so is safe;)). Good contact with customer support and manager. Only one minus- negative swaps, but usually I do not leave opened position for night.
General, very good broker. Good luck!

Munich, Germany
Jan 10, 2017

Good for Major- and Minor-Forex-Pairs, best in GOLD

NDD and fixed Spreads for Major-Pairs are little better than customary in the market (EUR/USD ~0,7 Pips). Usually no commission and good Swap-conditions for intraday and swing-trader. MT4-liquidity is better than most CY-brokers, avarage more than 200 lots a day in EUR/USD. You can also find many Minor-Pairs with real good conditions, for example EUR/JPY ~1,1 Pips, EUR/CHF ~1,1 Pips, AUD/NZD ~0,9 Pips... I also trade GOLD at Fibo because of best market spread of ~0,14$. There are other brokers with similar spreads but they have bigger avarage slippage. Good trades @all

Cyprus, Cyprus
Sep 24, 2016

Good conditions, real PAMM reporting system, can be trusted, NDD accounts, average execution. Negative is that they don't give positive swaps, regardless the rates out there, you pay if you keep positions opened.

Withdraws same day and money is in German Bank, which is good and secure.

Possibility for partners are perfect as even beginner can join PAMM with small amount and use the knowledge of the PAMM manager, profits are distributed automatically also there are PAMM agents, so you can profit multiple ways.

Cons : USD only, they should give EUR and other majors as an option.

Positive:

Nice client's area

Fast account opening and verification

Fast withdraws

Money is in Germany, secure

Real PAMM reporting, you can enter the FX market under PAMM and benefit with small amount of cash under management from a pro trader

cTrader, MT4 and MT5

Cons:

Swaps, some exotic pairs not available and some way too expensive

Spread is average

Execution is average

Small amount of CFDs as an option

Taipei, China (really anonymous proxy)
Sep 10, 2016
Registed user

I am satisfied! - because they employ me!

It's normal broker that offers profitable conditions for trading. Usually there is no need to write reviews when everything is ok. but I decided to thank them for the possibillity to trade without any problems. I used the customer support only at the beginning when I had some questions about registration and accounts. They always gave me the complete information. Also I like the fast withdrawal and there is a wide choise of payment schemes for getting money. I hope they will not dissappoint me) I wish good luck for the team!)

FPA Review Moderation Team Note:  5 Star rating removed.

This review came from an FPA forums user who has been verified as accessing the site from inside FiboGroup's company headquarters.  This forums user is part of a group of multies spamming for FiboGroup inside the FPA's forums and reviews.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers or forum spammers.
istanbul, Turkey (really anonymous proxy)
Aug 18, 2016
Registed user

the best broker for me - because they pay my salary

I trade on Fibo group during one year and I like this broker. There are no problems with withdrawal, the spread is low, the customer support is friendly and they are ready to help 24 hours. I started here with demo account and decided to try live and I don't regret. The broker is stable. They exist for a long time and I don't think that it will dissapoint me)

FPA Review Moderation Team Note:  5 Star rating removed.

This review came from an account which is part of a group of multies spamming for FiboGroup in the FPA's forums and reviews.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers or forum spammers.
London, United Kingdom (Really anonymous proxy)
Aug 13, 2016
Registed user

good broker) - they pay me well for spamming

Fibo group is not widely promoted, but stable and works for a long time on forex. I compared it with other brokers, examined their offer and I can say that there is a logic in every point, If you are not sure, nobody compele you, but if are ready to trade with Fibo - you will play the game with clear rules. As for conditions of trading - they are rather good. There are bonuses, competitions, and they have good conditions for big investment. It's stable broker, they have a lot of clients, so it's good broker for effective trading.

SHOW: