FiboGroup.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 24, 2016

Part of the same larger organization as FiboGroup.EU

Please make sure to leave your review for the correct branch of this brokerage.

Fibo Group are forex brokers. FiboGroup offers the MetaTrader4, MetaTrader5, and cTrader top forex trading platforms. Fibogroup.com offers 60 currency pairs, gold, and silver, for your personal investment and trading options.

FIBO Group Ltd was first established in 1998 and by utilizing the latest innovations and cutting edge technologies for internet trading in most of the world’s financial markets and asset management fields, we are now one of the largest players in the Forex and CFD markets in the world.

• MT4 Fixed, MT4 Floating, MT4 NDD, Power Trader ECN & PAMM accounts.

• Web Terminal, MultiTerminal, Android, WinMobile, iPad, iPhone & Blackberry platforms available.

• 60 currency pairs, spot-metals and more than 20 CFDs on futures.

• Guaranteed execution of limit orders, stop loss orders and take profit orders at stated prices.

• Minimum lot size = 0.01

• Leverage: minimum 1:1, maximum 1:200

• Initial deposit - 300 US dollars or equivalent.

• Accounts avaiable in the following currencies: EUR, USD, GBP, RUR & CHF.

• Unlimited Demo accounts.

• Support in the following languages: Russian, English, Farsi, German, Italian, Spanish, Indonesian, Portuguese & French.

• Many deposit & withdrawal methods.

• 2% interest on free margin.

• Very competitive commission scheme for Introducing Brokers without restrictions.

FiboGroup.com

Join live discussion of FiboGroup.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

istanbul, Turkey
Aug 18, 2016
Registed user

the best broker for me

I trade on Fibo group during one year and I like this broker. There are no problems with withdrawal, the spread is low, the customer support is friendly and they are ready to help 24 hours. I started here with demo account and decided to try live and I don't regret. The broker is stable. They exist for a long time and I don't think that it will dissapoint me)

London, United Kingdom
Aug 13, 2016
Registed user

good broker)

Fibo group is not widely promoted, but stable and works for a long time on forex. I compared it with other brokers, examined their offer and I can say that there is a logic in every point, If you are not sure, nobody compele you, but if are ready to trade with Fibo - you will play the game with clear rules. As for conditions of trading - they are rather good. There are bonuses, competitions, and they have good conditions for big investment. It's stable broker, they have a lot of clients, so it's good broker for effective trading.

, Indonesia
Feb 14, 2014

good broker, i love the NDD account type for very low spread and excellent execution. I never had a problem with the executions, fast and no requote, very fair pricing. eazy deposit and withdrawal, fast transfer form it's bank account into mine. the most importnat thing is the customer service is good, fast response and always give the solution of my complaince.

, Canada
May 22, 2013

I was recommended Fibogroup and initially, I had no problems. Recently however, I had only my winners close early and last night, my position closed after a 7 pip loss and I had no stop loss on it. With the strategy I'm using now, this kind of activity has caused me a lot of headaches and a loss on my account. Also with stop orders, this broker will fill you once it hits the price and not when it goes through it. I have not seen this with other brokers. I will be leaving Fibogroup now.

Canada
Oct 17, 2010

I don't know if the guys claiming Fibo are c*** are working for another broker, but I have been using them for 2 years, Before that ACM. With ACM I had many phone calls about position that dropped or SL that were not executed, or executed but the charts never came close, I have never had these problems with Fibo, the back office is easy to navigate and the response to my questions are fast. 2 pip spread on the EUR/USD fixed, they are an STP MM broker that is hard to find... if it is a big news release, put your order in the market with all SL andTP parameters and you will not have a problem with execution. ONe bad thing, do not bother with the DEMO Slow as molasses, Real, is very fast unless it is 3X market volume, then I may have to wait 2-3 seconds for my order to get in. Very fast money in, very fast out, I pull money out every month, never takes longer than 2 days, even though they say it will be up to 5. They love you to scalp, have good managed accounts (best I have seen anyway) - Plus they Austrian, so they do not send tax forms!! LOL

IRAN
Feb 10, 2010

Fibo is not good but they are cracksman. They are stealing from your account so that you do not understand or you never can prove your claim. Exact point of a position is not a real point of the position as Signals and trends. Motto of FIBO: Give minimum profit and Take maximum loss !!!

Germany
Jan 5, 2010

Exellent broker, never had problems and money withdraw was quick. Spreads are mostly fixed and good. I was sceptical in the beginning but now i´m trading heavily with fibo for about 6 month. I had only a few times some slippage but it was during asian session when liquidity is poor.

Vancouver, Canada
Jun 4, 2009

Good broker, never had a problem, website at times a bit slow and spreads on crosses are a bit too wide. Fast money out and in, quick execution

Toronto
Apr 23, 2009

I tried them for 2 weeks. It is totally c***. No customer support at all, nor knowledgeable people and you never know where they are. I closed my account and I send them a fax and I had the ok, but they said they did not receive it and I have to scan to send them again. They finally clear my account, but do not know if they have sent the money or how much I will receive. stay away form them.

Malaysia
Jan 27, 2009

FAT B**** !!! when ever you click on pair ! and close the position ! they will increase the spread for next time, so you cant continue your strategy on pair more that one! rejecting order, or manual click so much ! FULL SCAM ! FULL SCAM ! last time, they didnt take my TP , over 40 PIPs! but they got ur SL , at the PIP exactly !

SHOW: