AIForexRobot.com Review

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
AI Forex Robot+0.4739+20.285

Join live discussion of AIForexRobot.com on our forum

Jul 17, 2010

Typical Robot seller - buy today for only $97 as the price will soon be $299. Traded it for 6 days. 11 losers, 1 winner. This EA seems to open the trades right at the zeneth of a trend change, then you watch your account go bye-bye as it invariably hits the S/L. It's a killer when markets range, which is about 70% of the time. Winners do NOT make up for the losings trades.

Secunda, South Africa
Jun 27, 2010

I have seen that the same DEFAULT settings, risk etc on different brokers gives different results.

AlpariUK: 38% equity gain
FXCM: 104% equity gain
Forex Meta: 145% equity gain

Thus bad performance on your broker, while somebody else on another broker might report contradicting brilliant results. Other robots tested on Forex Meta will provide BAD results. So what I am trying to say is, TEST on more than one broker to get the best match for a particular robot. On my own broker (AvaFX) this robot runs at a loss of -12%. In the end you might consider opening more than one account to cater for all your robots. I have even seen that one robot that trades different currency pairs should also follow this strategy as while the EUR/USD will perform on one broker, the EUR/JPY performs better on another broker - thus if you only delpoy on one broker only you might achieve say +20% and +15% = +35%. If you deploy best results of 2 brokers, you might achieve +20% and +30% = +50%.

I trust you will find this observation profitable for your robots.

Dec 8, 2009

I ended up buying this recently. Poor performer and I don't see much AI involved in this. It looks more like enter and hope. I checked the journal and noticed that it loads the Heikin Ashi indicator. Another Don Steinitz cloned EA. Since the market ranges the majority of the time, this thing has brought me some big losses since I've had it on my FXDD account. If you want to flush your money down the toilet, buy this.