SkylineBrokers.com Review

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

June, 2010: Skyline Brokers appears to have been making multiple forum accounts to attack GIGFX at the FPA. We have also been lied to in emails from at least one person working for Skyline. We recommend a very high level of caution dealing with this company.

February 2012:  Multiple forums accounts were created to spamvertise on behalf of SkyLine brokers.  Under the circumstances, the FPA recommends against doing business with this company.

October 2013:  Website is down.  Company appears to be out of business.

SkylineBrokers.com

Join live discussion of SkylineBrokers.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

lebanon, Lebanon
Jul 5, 2013

it's an amazing company , specially in customer service they are alaways online to support customers and fast withdrawals no delay like othersssss , my account manager there is Melissa she is very professional and helpfull

Cairo, Egypt
Sep 9, 2012

I have 2 account with Skyline - from 2 months their IB ( who opened the accounts for me in Skyline ) Fady Adel Sadek have announce that he lost all his money in Skyline ( about 65 Million USD ) . After investigation we found that the founder of Skyline Mr. HAKIM HAKIM was here in egypt to find another IB to collect funds for Skyline , i am and 200 people have Claim and Legal case against Hakim and his IB Fady as they stole our money . Hakim is now arrested on legal case number 1173/2012 Public Funds by the Egyptian Police . Fady Adel the IB is still escaped and the police can't find him till now . P.S : Fady Adel lost his money as he though in trading but in reality Skyline servers don't access the public Markets , as the servers exists on Hakim House on Dubai , and he had software that he uses to Revert the Candles to hit the Stop Lose or to convince the traders that he lost his money which means that the Chart we see on MT4 is not real and any one can compare it to any other Forex brokers to monitor the Candle movement . Hakim now is arrest for 15 day on the legal case as the Egyptian police complete it's investigation . Any one need additional info please write me in the FPA Forums discussion thread here: http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-forum/scam-alerts-folder/21429-skylinebrokers-com.html I will be happy to clarify and issues to protect people for losing their money and be victims for Skyline .

tehran, Iran, Islamic Republic of
May 14, 2012

Hi I have a live account with skylinebrokers. 2 weeks ago I requested for a withdrawal and they deducted the money from my account and I still did not receive anything in my bank account. I'm going to file a case if I don't receive my money today

Cairo, Egypt / USA
Jul 16, 2010

My name is Ramy, am a seasoned FX Trader for years. I have been working with multiple brokers over the years. Honestly, I had no single problem with Skyline Brokers. It is a new company but it seems to me that they are on the right track. Deposits/Withdrawn is very fast processed. I cashed out multiple times with no single problem. I personally do not care much about regulations, I tried few regulated companies and they are just pain, too much restrictions and hedging problems. As an FX Trader I do not afraid the risk as long as I don't have a personal problem with the company. I personally recommend this company.

SHOW: