FAP-TradersHaven.com Review

Updated: Feb 11, 2016

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

FAP-TradersHaven.com

Join live discussion of FAP-TradersHaven.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Cape Town, South Africa
Jan 29, 2012

After spending 8k for a years membership with X, supposedly one of the best/better traders, recommended in forums who came highly recommended. I was very disappointed with the lack of support from this person and eventually just stopped contacting them after 2 months. Then I stumbled across Rory. For about $20 p/m, not much to loose, I signed up. The BEST mentoring/coaching Ive come across to date. A real pity they closed down because of certain unscrupulous persons.

new zealand
Apr 10, 2011

Hi Ken, maybe try asking for a refund. i can assure these guys are not scammers or running away with anyone's money. They make pretty good with their trading anyway!! as per my knowledge they have closed the room. we were lucky that we learnt almost everything abt trading n these guys were just too awesome! but i guess all good things must come to an end :-( Just wanted to inform so that they dont get bad name unnecessarily as we all have been with them for almost a year n seen their dedication towards making us good traders. Mruds

Singapore
Mar 15, 2011

I have joined for a 7 days trial for $35.00 but the site later stated that it was only $25.00. Worst of all, no emails from them at all on instructions for me to access the trading room, sent them more than 6 emails with no respond!

SA
Sep 9, 2010

Skeptical of people who call themselves coaches / mentors / traders - aren't they all a bunch of scammers, after you $$$? Show me your live trades, I'll even say PLEASE... Rory and Ronan did just that, in live sessions, you get to see the actual trade - outcome too. Now in my second month with Traders Haven, I have turned a corner (radical improvement in consistency & psychology, also pipping has been good). In my view, they are the BEST: a) 110 hrs / month live trading with the mentors - multiple strategies traded live depending on market conditions (I have counted 6, may be a few more that I have not seen/registered); b) after hours skype / live trade room support; c) web-forum with anything and everything as long as it pertains to trading and have been tested and approved by the mentors - strategies, videos, .pdf's, indicators, etc from basic to advanced all in one. d) last but not least, honest and real people; If at all serious about trading - Join.

South Africa
Aug 17, 2010

One day I saw a post of Rory K in a forum. So I went to the website and saw that I can get five and half hours of live tutoring every trading day. I thought yea right!

USA
Aug 5, 2010

As a novice I wasted many months trying to learn Forex with marginal success. I knew if i wanted to really learn Forex, I would need some type of mentorship. Finding Traders' Haven is the best thing that has happened to my trading career. Here's My Ratings for Trader's Haven: Best Coaches Best Forex Training Best Value Best Website For Training Best Member Group Linda E.

Switzerland
Aug 3, 2010

Tradershaven helpt me to trade on higher timeframe such as 4 hour and daily. The coaches are very professional ad they provide addidional support with MT4 tools especially developed for the TRADERSHAVEN method. I can recomend this room to all traders which are willing to learn longer time frame trading.

uk
Aug 2, 2010

Since joining tradershaven which has been a couple of months, I have become a more consistent and profitable trader, thanks to rory and ronan. They have showed me many tips for entry and exits and indepth technical analysis of why and when to take trades, which really have helped me. I would most definitely recommend it to any trader out there who wants to improve there trading results.

UK
Aug 2, 2010

If you want to learn to trade, and think for yourself, this is by far one of the best groups to join. Rory and Ronan have been trading for many years and what they bring to the table is truly valuable. There are many out there that TALK THE TALK but I can confirm these guys really do WALK THE WALK. Live trading every day with consistent focus on the important things no fancy indicators just pure hard core price action. Excellent in every way

England
Aug 2, 2010

Thanfully i stumbled across the Traders Haven website 3 months ago and iam very glad i did.i have learnt more in that time than over a year of self study,this is a superb service for newbies and experienced traders alike,these guys really know there stuff and are very friendly and patient,the live rooms are allways good fun and any questions are answered with pleasure.,iam confident with time i will be a profitable trader and have the financial freedom i desire,many thanks to the traders haven team.

SHOW: