SignalTrader.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 17, 2016

Join live discussion of SignalTrader.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Sydney, Australia
Mar 18, 2016

This is my experience with Signal Trader. I opened a demo account in Nov 2015 and made some money. So I decided to open a live account in Dec 2015 and made 10% that month. In Jan 2016 the gain was 20%. In Feb 2016, one of the signals I followed is SignalPower had a big draw down and they topped up their account a few times to avoid margin calls. I also had a margin call and topped up my account. Many other people got caught out and their accounts got completed wiped out. The big draw down continues in Mar 2016 until last night they decided without warning to remove SignalPower and forced close all open trades. I lost all my money. I don't think they have capital management in place and do not set stop losses on their trades. They are more focused on showing good profit and ignore draw down until the account is completely wiped out and remove the signal without warning.

Feb 7, 2016

I been trading with them for 3 weeks I deposited 42k noq I have 32k these guys don't know what they doing I just pulled out also if you do ur research signals are changing all the time because different signals lose everything so they just publish new ones You want to Gamble go ahead just remember you will lose everything very soon...

Glasgow, United Kingdom
Nov 18, 2015

I have been using the website for over three years now. There are signals on it which are not as accurate as others however on the whole I have gained money when using this website, in this day and age it is hard to find a reliable Forex signal website, they also allow the use of various reliable brokers and not just one particular broker.

Manitoba, Canada
Sep 17, 2014

WARNING! WARNING! WARNING! Don't ever ever subscribe to this signal provider. They are going to wipe out your account. I followed SignalGBP & SignalMaster with the minimum setting ratio. After a month of subscription, I got a margin call from my broker because of massive drawdowns. I deposited additional funds and I had to closed some of the losing trades to avoid farther drawdowns. Two weeks after, the drawdowns was threatening the account again, so I had to have the nerve to close all the open trades and disconnected the account with them. In doing so, I save my account with 28% of my starting capital. I lost over $7000 for a period of 1.5 months. That's how fast they can blow your hard earned money. Their system was mostly trading against the strong trend with no stop losses. If the trade is a winner they cut it short, but if its a loser they just leave it running forever. They have trades with over 600-1000 pips drawdowns. I don't know why they qualify to trade other peoples money with no sound money management. SO BEWARE, BEWARE, BEWARE OF THIS SIGNAL PROVIDER THEY ARE GOING TO BLOWOUT YOUR ACCOUNT.

Calgary, Canada
Sep 5, 2014

If you looking into investing your money into a pure gambling website then signaltrader is for you. I am not sure why anyone would post positive reviews, I can see Signal Pro is in a drawdown of $32K trades open since July and the account is about to blow, same with SignalGBP drawdown of $12K with $18K balance so Brian from Australia I can tell you just lost your 7 grand that you bragged about on July 2014. SignalHedge drawdown is $77K is about to blow with the balance about $85K. Yesterday we had SignalCable blow with 31K and signaltrader.com was very quick to remove them from their website. SignalEUR has sell trades open EURUSD since May 2014 and it is in a huge drawdown of $20K then SignalEUR also has a bunch of buy on EURUSD and that is in a huge drawdown but yet the website describes him as an experienced trader. These guys just simply keep doubling their trading size, it is just a pure gambling with absolutely no thinking or risk management. Do not waste your hard earn money away. 2013-03-12 1Star I would like to point out that I have been watching signaltrader.com since about September 2012. 1.) I strongly believe that most of the accounts on signaltrader.com are cent accounts and not real dollar accounts they make themselves look like. If you want proof on that go on forexpros and follow the trading history there, you will see the deposits completely don’t match with bubatrades deposits and it indicates they are using cent accounts based on the deposits there. 2.) I did invest in signaltrader.com $5000 and I did make about $ 1500 in about a month. Meanwhile I was doing a lot of research and back testing on Martingale forex strategies and the results were always blown accounts. Around the end of October 2012 my dd was about $ 1800 and I knew if the market goes against me my whole account would be blown so I decided to break even and I ended up pulling out my $ 5000. Since then I have been watching them closely wondering “what would of happened if I didn’t pull my money out”. By December 2012 TacticalFX was completely wiped out and now you can’t even find him on their site. BubeGBP has had some huge losses and I noticed some of the other accounts have had huge losses as well. Some are still making money. My recommendation: if you willing to invest into martingale than just set up your own ea and do it on your own. Don’t use signaltrader.com .

Jul 21, 2014

I am having excellent results with ST.and am very happy with my returns over 5 months. Deposited $5000 and followed Signal GBP at 1:1 then added Signal Pro at 1:4. Have not had a losing day let alone month and balance is now $7200. Averaged out at $440 pm but now with both traders followed over $500 pm. So 10% pm on my initial deposit. D/D is only 2.57%. Beware of Signal Master, he has had some nasty D/Ds. Also beware of Signal Hedge. I followed them both for a while but too risky for me. Beware, do NOT over leverage, keep to ST recommendations.

Virginia, USA
Mar 8, 2014

I opened a demo account, chose 3 top SignalTrading professionals. After 1 month trial, my account lost 38%. Don't touch it.

Jan 22, 2014

I have been trading with Singaltrader.com for 5 months and first month i lost a bit 10%, 3 months i made 10% of profit and 5th month my account could not hold any more and i lost 95% of my assets. Thats means watch out for the system wich earns anyway even if you dont! Live account trading and i had more then 10k in play.

san diego, USA
Nov 16, 2013

Opened demo account on 11-12-13 account balance $ 100,000 3 days after account balance was $ 100,795.18 so apparently this trading system works. 1 x 1 micro lots. So I wanted to open a live account , and find out I may not be able, Because Im here in the U.S.A What sense does that make. Unless this system is hedging which you can not in the U.S.A Otherwise, no complaints, except not accepting clients from US.

Sliema, Malta
Nov 4, 2013

I'll be finishing my demo account in 2 days. I've been following bubatrade set at 1.2:1. It's given me a profit of about $1,300.00 over the past month. I'm quite curious to try it with real money but I'd like some more input by people who have been using a live account.

SHOW: