YouTradeFx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 8, 2016
SCAM

As if all the other problems were not bad enough, YouTradeFx's mail server appears to be blocking the emails of many clients who are owed money.  The FPA is aware of email issues with YouTradeFx's servers that have been happening for several years.  The fact that clients could lose all ability to check on missing and blocked withdrawals is a very good reason for no one to open an account with YouTradeFx.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

January 20, 2014, SCAM CONFIRMATION:  Based on the available evidence, the FPA now considers YouTradeFx to be a SCAM.  YouTradeFx is now blacklisted by the FPA.

The FPA recommends AGAINST opening an account with any branch of YouTradeFx or any company associated with it.  If you have an account there, the FPA recommends that you attempt to withdraw your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

ATTENTION:  If you are a YouTradeFx client and your withdrawal request has been ignored for more than one week, please go ahead and leave a 1 star review.  Then CLICK HERE for more instructions.

Related websites and websites that appear to be related include YTFX.com.au, ZoroTrade.com, Tradeo.com, TradeoStage.com, RegulatedOptions.com, WoojooTrader.com, and SunbirdFx.

Please read THIS THREAD to see some of the evidence linking YouTradeFx and SunbirdFx.

December 2013:  Currently, the only regulator for the You Trade Group is ASIC.  Clients need to be registered with YouTradeFx.com.au or specifically request ASIC regulation when signing up via YouTrade.com.

March 2013:  Numerous fake positive reviews detected and deleted.  There was a long-term campaign to buy fake 4 and 5 star reviews from non-customers to alter YouTradeFx's overall rating.  The campaign appears to have been begun by Shimon Harel, a former employee of YouTradeFx.  After his departure a freelance subcontractor, named Shivam Sharma, continued to operate the program on his own.  It appears that Shivam's work was not known to anyone besides Shimon.  The FPA thanks YouTradeFx employees George Becker and Micheal Mimouri for assisting in gathering information and putting a stop to this unethical practice.

September 2013:  The license for International Youtrade Investments MA Ltd in Mauritius has been suspended.  Click Here to verify.

November 2014:  ASIC has issued a warning about YouTradeFx.  Click Here to read it.

December 2011:  The FPA is currently working with 4xangels.com to examine what the connections are and are not between YouTradeFx and the StartForex, which received an FPA Scam Finding.   July 2013 UPDATE:  The YouTradeFx representative working on this case never was able to provide the information needed by 4xangels.  December 2013 Update:  There has been significant progress towards resolving the original issue with StartForex.  If this reaches a successful conclusion, any possible relationship between YouTradeFx and StartForex will be irrelevant.  February 2014 Update:  There has been a major step forward in resolving the original StartForex Scam Finding. April 2014 Update:  All progress has been halted.  YouTradeFx is not responding to emails from the FPA or the client on this issue.

youtradeFX Profile

YoutradeFX is an internet brokerage and investment firm. Through our company’s website and trading platform, new and experienced traders can invest in CFD’s (certificates for difference) on stock, commodities, indices and the foreign exchange market. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships with our clients based on trust, performance and our corporate values: delivering the most optimal trading environment, unparalleled in quality and function, and supplying every client with the highest levels of service at all times.

YoutradeFX has made online Forex trading hassle-free with the most advanced trading technology and services, earning the Best Dealing Room Award and Best Broker Award for two consecutive years. As an award-winning Forex investment firm, you can enjoy the most optimal trading conditions in the industry today. Each Forex strategy devised by our team of experts focuses on your profit goals. Additionally, we ensure ideal information technology security for our clients. Both new and experienced traders can make use of our Forex forum to discuss various Forex trading issues openly.

Regulation & Licenses

YoutradeFX offers its valued customers the financial services of a global, regulated and reputable broker. It is of the utmost importance to us that our customers be given the highest levels of security and regulation so they can be sure to receive the most trustworthy and high-quality brokerage services in the regulated market.

FSA Regulation No. 548033

Since 2001 the Financial Services Authority ( FSA) has been responsible for monitoring brokerage companies and is the authority which grants licenses to Forex trading firms to call themselves FSA registered brokers. For a Forex trading brokerage to be granted a Forex FSA broker license it is required to meet the standards set by the FSA in terms of the quality of bank handling customer funds, the treatment of the funds themselves and the audit the company undergoes at the end of each financial year.

ASIC Regulation No. 149011361

The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC) began operating in 1991 as the Australian Securities Commission (ASC) replacing the National Companies and Securities Commission (NCSC) and the Corporate Affairs offices of the states and territories. ASIC contributes to Australia’s economic reputation and well-being by ensuring that Australia’s financial markets are fair and transparent, supported by confident and informed investors and consumers.

FSC Regulation No. 097392

The Financial Services Commission, Mauritius (FSC) is the integrated regulator for the financial services sector other than banking, and global business.  The FSC was established in 2001 and operates within a modern and internationally recognised legal framework which includes the Financial Services Act, the Securities Act and the Insurance Act. The FSC licenses, regulates, monitors and supervises the conduct of business activities in the non-banking financial services sector.

Every advertisement, brochure or website of youtradeFX shall include an FSC disclaimer in a prominent position.

Regulatory Authority

License

U.K.

Financial Services Authority (FSA)

548033

AU

The Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC)

149 011 361

Mauritius

Financial Services Commission (FSC)

097392

YoutradeFX is licensed to offer the investment services of reception and transmission of orders, order execution on behalf of clients and for the purpose of dealing on respective accounts in relation to one or more financial instruments. We are also licensed to provide the supplementary service of protection and management of financial instruments, including custodianship and similar services. This website and all of our trading platforms are powered by:

YouTrade Holdings Limited is one of the companies of the YouTrade Group which operate as a whole in different nations. This conglomerate consists of the following companies, each subject to local and national authorities related to financial information, trading, and brokerage in general:

·         YouTrade Holdings Limited BVI, TAX registration number: 1539926, New Broad street House, 35 New Broad street, London. EC2N 1NH, U.K.

·         International YouTrade Investments MA Ltd., regulated by the FSC, Company number: 097392, 4th Fl. Unicorn Centre 18N St. Port Louis, Mauritius.

·         You Trade Holding (Cyprus) Limited. HE 258620, Libra House Office Complex, 2nd floor, Flat/Office 205, Panteli Katelari 21, Cyprus.

·         YouTrade Capital Markets PTY LTD, 19-21 Hunter Street, Sydney, Australia NSW 2000. ACN 149 011 361

Services

YoutradeFX caters to a growing client base of private and institutional traders, 24 hours a day, 6 days a week, providing specialized trading services in over 10 languages. We are committed to providing our clients and partners with the most comprehensive and competitive trading solutions in the industry, delivering tighter spreads, excellent liquidity, the highest level of customer service and technological innovation.

YoutradeFX offers the latest range of trading technology, featuring the powerful, MetaTrader 4 trading platform for individual traders and multi-account platforms for asset managers. We also offer our cutting edge web trading application and will soon introduce a mobile PDA and smart phone solution for trading on the move.

Through our in-house R&D department we inspire our clients to become better informed traders, offering premium, daily technical analysis, macroeconomic reports developed by a team of professional experts with extensive Forex industry experience so that our clients will be as successful as possible.

YoutradeFX has developed automated trading tools (expert advisors, custom indicators and scripts) that require minimal intervention and allow traders to automate their trading strategy, improve discipline, remove emotion, and capture opportunities. Traders can choose from over 20 predefined trading strategies to create custom portfolios and automatically execute trades according to their specifications.

To further our commitment to education, our website features premium video tutorials to help beginner traders. The tutorials range from basic trading techniques, technical analysis, fundamental analysis, to the types of risk and money management needed to become a successful trader. You can easily apply the lessons to the real time Forex market and trade like a professional in no-time.

YoutradeFX also offers world-class business partnership solutions for financial institutions, brokers and private investors through our White Label, Asset Manager and Introducing Broker programs. Partnership solutions can be customized according to the partner’s business strategy, with flexible income sharing plans and other value-added support features.

Trading Technology

Our team of experts ensures that our clients operate in optimal conditions at all times. Accessibility, security, reliability, innovation and user-friendliness are YouTradeFX's cornerstones in providing the industry’s most advanced trading conditions.

Information Technology Security

Our electronic trading infrastructure uses the most advanced technology to give you the best possible edge for online trading. This high-performance design offers optimal security against connectivity and latency issues thanks to a strategic arrangement of internet providers and data centers set up to accommodate clients across the globe. Our infrastructure is secured for business continuity with safeguards against data loss and downtime via a core disaster recovery plan as well as internal and external backup solutions.

Trading Technology Solutions

YoutradeFX offers the most comprehensive and advanced trading technology solutions, keeping business partners and clients ahead of the competition with the market’s most versatile, cutting-edge, secure, and user-friendly trading tools.

YouTradeFx.com

2013-1662013-12-05momen1962 vs youtradefx.comguilty
2013-1602013-11-19kumarmanoj1212 vs youtradefx.comresolved
2013-1572013-11-15trshah vs youtradefx.comresolved
2013-1502013-11-14bijaykhd vs. youtradefx.comresolved

Join live discussion of YouTradeFx.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

Scam!
SHOW:

Saudi Arabia
Sep 6, 2016
Registed user

I open acoun with you trade fx , scam Co.
I want back my money please
my acount : 190058

I want yor help please

Lagos, Portugal
Feb 5, 2016

Ive been with youtradefx for a year now. They gave me a 100% bonus, I should have done my due dilligence and searched for reviews, I didnt. Deposited $1500. Ive tried to call them and emailed them, no response over a week. Wanted to withdraw some funds, but I guess they are all lost now. Funny how MT4 is still working fine, and the website for all appearances looks like its working fine, even the withdrawal software. My guess is they are still accepting deposits so they can get as much money as possible. Isnt it sad that there are people out taking advantage of others like this. Guess they havnt heard about the law of Karma.

Viet Nam, Viet Nam
Jan 21, 2016

I have the problem with 5starsforexcompany, I make an withdraw request since 27Nov2015, up to now, I receive nothing. I has 2 account one equity more than 7000 (Balance: 7 313.17 Equity: 7 313.17 Free Margin: 7 313.17), and one more than 13000 (Balance: 13 138.46 Equity: 13 138.46 Free Margin: 13 138.46). First, they say need 24h to process, after that they say need 72h, anh finally, block my skype and not reply my email. All the phone number are fake one, no work, only auto-reply. The last chat on skype, I say I will complain on FPA, this is Ivan answer: [1/12/2016 10:58:21 PM] Huỳnh Vĩnh Phước: So i will complain again to morrow [1/12/2016 10:58:37 PM] Ivan Kabinov: what complian [1/12/2016 10:58:39 PM] Ivan Kabinov: bye [1/12/2016 10:58:45 PM] Ivan Kabinov: will stop everything [1/12/2016 10:58:46 PM] Huỳnh Vĩnh Phước: If I dont receive my money, i will give a new topic [1/12/2016 10:58:47 PM] Ivan Kabinov: not care [1/12/2016 10:58:57 PM] Ivan Kabinov: bye and don't contact me again [1/12/2016 10:59:01 PM] Huỳnh Vĩnh Phước: You dare me [1/12/2016 10:59:09 PM] Ivan Kabinov: never will receive [1/12/2016 10:59:13 PM] Ivan Kabinov: and never will give you [1/12/2016 10:59:16 PM] Ivan Kabinov: you blackmail [1/12/2016 10:59:22 PM] Ivan Kabinov: don't want to understand [1/12/2016 10:59:26 PM] Ivan Kabinov: bye Please NOT do business with this company, +46844680433 is Ivan Kabinov number registed in Skype. This is 5stars bank account and registed in Bulgari (NOT Sweden or Seychelles)

Lisboa, Portugal
Dec 21, 2015

I´m Youtradefx Client since 2011. I have near 8500$ at my account and in the last times, my account manager doesn´t reply (Luisana Córdoba - luisanac@ytfx.com) and i don´t have anymore contacts. By phone it´s not possible and i don´t know how to resolve this situation. I´ve found that Luisana Córdoba is working to sunbirdfx too (luisana@sunbirdfx.com).

, Nigeria
Nov 16, 2015

Acc no 319315 withdrawal not credit for 3 weeks and not responding to emails

, South Africa
Sep 14, 2015

My original account is with Sunbird FX,but for the last 6 months they said my account is being transferred to You Trade FX?? it is now been 6 months and for the last month i can not log into my client potral wit YTFX and Sunbird FX. also I have been trying to contact my Account manager Daniel Colin with no success for the last 42 days.

Buchares, Romania
May 21, 2015

I want to warn everybody about youtradefx. It is a scam company, not regulated. They are very kind at the begining and give you good advices, but when you want to withdraw your account, there is a big problem. They ignore the withraw request and and ask you to trade more until the withdraw will be proced. They ask you to open a position on EURHUF which has a HUGE spread and if you are cought in the trap, you will loose all your money, it is impossible to win because of the huge spread. [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fbs7tQM.png[/IMG]

Haifa, Israel
May 4, 2015

Put in a withdrawal request for the full account balance (just over 1100$) on 24th of april. Obviously no money and no contact from YTFX what so ever. Will start mailing all YTFX contacts I have. Odd thing is when I contacted YTFX support back in October 2014 I received the reply from a company called USG Capital (the reply was in hebrew). Is this company active in any other countries?

Ljubljana, Slovenia
May 3, 2015

I make a withdrawal on October 2014, and they did not sent me money on my credit card. 2014-10-09 1 Star Hi, Here is some mail from Daniel Hello Marko, This is Daniel Colin, your Broker from YoutradeFX. I’m trying to reach you but unsuccessful, perhaps it is not a good time for you to talk. Please reply to my e-mail with a good time for us to talk because I have a really good information for you! Looking forward in your reply as soon as possible! Best Regards, Daniel Colin Daniel Colin | International Desk Manager Tel:+44 (20) 30266006 Ext: 2218 DanielC@ytfx.com Marko, insta forex will steal your money. You will not be able to withdraw and they will ask you for more money. Yes we do charge a fee, but that is very small compared to the fact that you lose all your money with Insta Forex. They are a scam company. Be aware. Daniel Colin | International Desk Manager Tel:+44 (20) 30266006 Ext: 2218 DanielC@ytfx.com Find on Facebook Skype UsYOUTRADEFX The ACTFEE is also called account fee. It represents a monthly account management fee but it can also be added back to your account. No problem there. Daniel Colin | International Desk Manager Tel:+44 (20) 30266006 Ext: 2218 DanielC@ytfx.com Now I make a withdrawal, but they dont answear on my question until 2 days. I am afraid that this is the end and I lost all my money.

Belfast, United Kingdom
Apr 29, 2015

My account was originally opened with SunbirdFX approximately 18 months ago with a balance of about $ 3600. Everything was going smoothly until early December when I noticed that I could not access my account anymore. At this time I submitted a withdrawal request (December 2014) but up to date I have not received any funds back at all. Every now and again I get some contact from ether Adam Dean, Ashley Brown or an Ammy (apparently dealing with admin) with all kinds of excuses and reasons for this not being done and even requesting that I add more funds in the mean time but with no actual action taken. I even have 2 or 3 emails stating that my withdrawal has been approved, which obviously must be a lie as my funds have still not been refunded. Currently I am feeling idiotic for having opened an account with SunbirdFX! Somehow I really hope that this problem can be resolved however at this point in time it seems doubtful to say the least.

SHOW: