ForexSignalBase.com Review

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

2010-10-25:  Forex Signal Base and Forex Morning Trade both use a very similar strategy.  The FPA has checked with the owners of both products, and it appears they were developed independently.

Website is closed.  Company seems to be out of business.

ForexSignalBase.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Forex Signal Base+0.2588.6+25.092

Join live discussion of ForexSignalBase.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

chicago, Illinois USA
Dec 17, 2010

This review is a follow-up to my December 13th posting. FSB did end up addressing the issues raised in that posting. I still decided to close my account because the broker they recommended was not registered with an regulatory agency on the planet and was based in a galaxy far, far, away so I decided to close the account. 2010-12-15 I am writing an update to my December 13 review. Forex Signal Base did provide me with another broker whom they said was executing similarly to FX Pro. That broker did take U.S. citizens. However, I think that they were based in Egypt and were not registered with a single regulatory authority on planet Earth. So I declined and they refunded my money back ($288, not $200) to me. I have not had two experiences with EA sellers from FPA where actual results fell so far short of demo results that I am unlikely to buy another EA from the FPA website 2010-12-13 We purchased this EA from Forex Signal Base 28 days ago. We were unable to get a reasonable match in performance with a U.S. broker. Though, they claimed daily performance differences would be "rare", we found this not to be true. There only explanation was that there can be performance differences among brokers. Since, as U.S. citizens, we cannot have an account at FXPro (the broker used on the FPA website) we asked them for another broker where the performance matched the FPA website. They did not respond. We then asked for our money back (per their 30 day money back guarantee) and again, they have not responded. We await their response.

SHOW: