SwissQuote.ch Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 18, 2016
SwissQuote acquired MigBank.com

Other websites of this company include SwissQuote.com

SwissQuote is a forex broker. Swiss Quote offers the MT4 and Advanced Trader forex online trading top platforms. SwissQuote.ch offers over 60 forex pairs, cfds, gold and stock indices for your personal investment and trading options.

Join live discussion of SwissQuote.ch on our forum

Vienna, Austria
Jun 30, 2016

Again silence between Swissquote and TTC ! - why ? They need compliance for USA TAX from us (no relations we have to USA).

Right after a couple of mails they assist in a German document. What happen is, that there are short cuts we never hear before or have a clue from. Our tax advisor denied to help in case he is no finance law specialist. So what ! We are unable to come back with money - no answer from Swissquote. We not knowing if all we show is right for them or not.

So we wait and work with our other brokers - better us to see 30 % extra tax back holding to USA. Or standing in a negativ listing from Swiss banks.

O Gott give them an speaker we are able to understand" not all here are layers or tax advisors - or can pay for PWC - KPMG - Deloitte "

Tom from TTC

Vienna, Austria
May 4, 2016

Normal a very good and honest broker - we work years with them.
Sometimes me and follower more than 240 K.

Right now they delay withdrawal in case they not accept electronic sign - they accept more than 10 times before. It is possiple to ruin a good partnership with ignorant compliance needs far from the truth of a workable basic need!

Yes if we need a kindergarten- they are next to be my maid!

You can trust them platform works but the humanity is on a level you must be millionaire to be accept from them and feel respect. Kneel down and you are there favorite - in this Im sure!

Cheers Tommes

Amsterdam, Netherlands
Apr 3, 2012

I seriously doubt that they would solve their software problems anytime soon. Just a week ago I was contacted by a headhunter that Swissquote is looking for a software principal engineer. As my CV has a perfect match with what they need I was thinking that they would at least interview me. Well... no, their direct feedback was that I'm too senior for the position and they want somebody junior :-) Very strange for a company with software issues... BTW I'm 47.

Jun 19, 2011

I was client there for about 10 years. If you like to loose money because of Softwareproblems they always have, you're right there. As they started with forex it even came more worse. The FX-book they call as their platform has many errors, and they can't solve it. Swissquote should test and wait, and then bring something. For Shares or options, they are ok, but as readable in their Forum, a lot of people have problems with them. EURUSD Spread: 4 Pips! They should wake up ....

Feb 2, 2011

Swissquote Bank is the only true bank in Switzerland offering retail margin fx trading. They also offer trading all other asset classes. Everyone has their own bank account, not like at saxo, dukascopy or mig which you only have margin accounts. They just purchased ACM in October to increase their existing online margin FX business