GPSForexRobot.com (Mark Larsen) Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 9, 2016

John from GPS, please use the Contact Us link at the bottom of the page.

The GPSForexRobot MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor. The GPS Forex Robot automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on live accounts by the Forex Peace Army™ The GPSForexRobot.com forex robot version 2 claims to offer a trailing take profit feature.

GPSForexRobot.com (Mark Larsen)

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
GPS Forex Robot+0.56107+84.841
GPS Forex Robot+0.68226.4+367.373

Join live discussion of GPSForexRobot.com (Mark Larsen) on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

New Jersey, USA
Sep 7, 2016
Registed user

Trying to get refund

Now trying to get refund and I am being ignored. I never leave bad reviews unless necessary but this is a bad company.

Nj, USA
Jul 25, 2016

I need help with this robot. I have been trying to contact support with no response for over a week.

London, United Kingdom
Jul 8, 2016

I have been using the GPS Forex for two weeks non stop, it has done 1 or 2 trades, and these trades were instant buy & sell made me almost zero profit.

, Netherlands
Jun 4, 2016

Purchased this EA and installed everything correctly on demo account. No trades after a week. Changed to another demo account from a different broker and with VPS setup. Some 'peanuts' trades after 2 weeks (4 trades only), leading to loss. Contacted makers of the EA. Responses only after putting negative comments on myfxbook. No real help was given, all comments are trying to make me open up an account with fx choice, probably because they get a few fee for that. This EA is not working and support is very bad. Stay away from it.

Phuket, Thailand
Mar 31, 2016

hi... i used this robot already 2months ago and i have a great, and more important - stable results. i really don't understand how they achieved it but i see it in my acount. all my trades were profitable. i really glad to see my account is growing every week. most of robots what I tried before, i deleted after the first test week. gps works already 2 months on real account... and lately i don't worry because i began to trust it. i noticed some other comments below about no trading or no any response from support... as for trading i already said above... as for the support - i think it is better support what i ever saw. all my problems were solved for two days, moreover guys helped me to install it on my vps without any surcharge. i really appreciate such support from their side. if you don't get good results from this bot it seems that it is wrong configured... just contact support and guys will help you i am sure. thank you, Ann

ROMANIA, Romania
Mar 1, 2016

Hello ! I purchased this software on 25 Febr 2016. I installed MT4 and GPS Forex Robot v3 properly, but the robot is inactive ! I contacted the support of GPS Robot - NEVER answered me ! I contacted the support of FXChoice and they told me that the robot and MT4 installation was OK, but the robot doesn't trade all the time... On demo account the robot it is active, but I gain only "peanuts" like $0.22 . On the real money account, robot never placed any order, despite my PC it is always open... I am disappointed ...

Johannesburg, South Africa
Jan 11, 2016

1 week not a single trade, feels like a scam, no response from support. Placed it on a VPS same result it never trades

Maracaibo, Venezuela
Oct 9, 2015

i have 23 days using GPS in my real account , with 7 trades all winners ! I am very happy , cause the risk is very low and the profits comes slowly but surely. I recommend GPS for those traders that has patience and want to se the account grow surely, cause it trades two or tree times in a week . but as you know with the actual volatility of the market is not easy trade more without overtrade or stress the account and your self !.. CONCLUTION: GOOD JOB GPS TEAM ! hope you keep improving GPS !

telaviv, Israel
Oct 1, 2015

I m trading with GPS robot on live acc with myfxchoice since 2014. I like their new update version 2.0 which is more stable. Recently alo I donwloaded their new Gold digger. So far i am in profit $4,181 from my 10k account on gps robot!

Lappeenranta, Finland
Sep 29, 2015

Hi! Miika here! In Finland people are very calm and kind and i'm very rarely post messages in any internet services. But when i read comment from Pal from Colombia i was devastated and decided to post my word. When gps robot developers tried to find best broker they started more than 10 accounts with more than 10 different brokerages (i don't remember concrete numbers because it was standart email with notification) and they provided access to their service for gps users where you still can check results with all of this brokers. After this tests were decided to work with fxchoice with all explanations and because they really show the best results!!! If you say that you was with gps since version 1 i'm sorry but i just can't believe that you not received a lot of emails concerning this brokers championship! I used finfx long time but after all reports i use fxchoice with gps robot. I have three accounts in general: with fxchoice, iamfx (this was recommended at the beginning and I still trade with them) and ibfx. But with ibfx i made withdrawal from my account because they were closed. I don't like iamfx currently because for every my trade they took comissions but with them gps also shows stable trading results and this is a reason why i still not closed my account. On all my accounts gps shows almost the same results like i see on their website. I have only three robots on my accounts and one of them it's gps. I have tried many other SCAMS and always lost money without any explanation. Concerning few trades during week. I agree with you. On one of my accounts I have safe settings and my AutoAnalyzes function always is on BUUT you can set it to off and you will get trades every day almost on every currency and you can also enable trailing feature. Don't know how it really works but with it you will get more profit but you will have more risks!! I'm agree with Trevor from london that it will be better that you can be slow but stable but this is your choice.  After your comment I think that you do not understand all the issues properly and this is a reason why you have such impression. I can with all responsibility to say that I really happy to use gps not only because it's stable but because developers are always kind and always answer on all my (sometimes stupid) questions. They never were rude. I like them!!

SHOW: