ForexSteam.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 26, 2016

September-November 2012:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for this company.

ForexSteam.com

Join live discussion of ForexSteam.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Thuringen, Germany
Aug 16, 2016

Use the support team and members area videos to be successful.

I've read hundreds of reviews on Forex Steam and found there are more positive than negative but quite a few on each side of the fence. I decided the only way to get a true answer would be to test it myself. I am 6 months into these tests and I am pleasantly surprised by my results. I've ended up on the positive side of the spectrum and I'm starting to believe that traders that have issues with this software aren't setting it up properly. The members area videos really need to be followed closely, I had trouble with them myself and had to contact support multiple times.

Nevada, USA
Aug 16, 2016

I think people should use the light version of the EA.

I am have great success with the light version recently. I first started with the normal verison and I didn't like the way it worked. I think everyone should try the light version instead, works great.

New York, USA
Aug 15, 2016

Great software, well worth it.

I had a similar scenario as Nassim except once I installed the preset I won 15 straight trades and haven't had another 90 pip loss in over two months. I recommend this software, the support team is very helpful and my accounts are growing steadily.

Fes, Morocco
Aug 4, 2016

Forex steam is a big scam. first of all, it is a losing system. Second, if you lose your money with this ea in forex, they refuse to refund your money by which you purchased it. I used this ea for one week. it losed 90 pips in the first operation. I e-mailed them, they sent me a "preset" documents. I installed it as they recommanded. the ea executed an other operation and win 10 pips. After that, it executed other two operations and lose 90 pips each one. Finally, I asked to refund my money via paypal and they proposed to refund only 57 $ from 117.99. I refused expecting to refund all my money. unfortunately, after that paypal informed me they cannot do anything and I lost all my money; 118$ in this ea and more than 200$ in trading with it. Please stay away from this ea and save your money.

Nevada, USA
Jul 18, 2016

Forex Steam is a very good EA. I've been with the company for 4 of the 5 years they've been in existence. There have been good months and bad months but their team will always support the product and make market corrections where needed.

Texas, USA
Jun 26, 2016

I've been using Steam light for 6 months and I'm very happy. I obviously paused it during the Brexit stuff but I'll be back trading hopefully midway through this week. Good stuff all around.

British Columbia , Canada
Jun 14, 2016

the basic approach this the light version uses is very nice. the strategy is similar to a scalping method i used when i first started trading. that makes it easy to trust, and its worked consistently for me for 3 months. looks great so far.

California, USA
May 27, 2016

I have used Forex Steam with the default settings on my live account for one month. It was a great E.A. It'll not make you rich over night, but for the long term of investment, I believe Forex Steam will help me accomplish my dream goal. Keep up with the good work, Forex Steam support team.

Munich, Germany
May 25, 2016

The Steam ea is a nice addition to my MT4. I started with fapturbo 6 months ago and I didn't like it at all so I tried a few different EAs. I have ended with steam light and I am glad that I found it. Very good piece of equipment.

Washington, USA
May 20, 2016

All I can ask for is an EA that wins and Steam does that consistently. I would recommend to all traders. Seems over time they have made this very good as they told me they've been in the market over 5 years. 2013-08-23 No Rating I just started using Steam Forex. I had trouble setting up a remote connection. I had Steam Forex support help me and in seconds it was fixed and I am now up and running. Great Job support. thanks.

SHOW: