ForexSteam.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 25, 2017
August-September 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Forex Fury and Forex Steam.

September-November 2012:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for this company.

Related sites appear to include ForexFury.com
ForexSteam.com

Join live discussion of ForexSteam.com on our forum

SHOW:

BC, Canada
Sep 24, 2017

Best Robot For Beginners

I'll keep this brief. Steam light v9 is the best starter robot anyone can purchase. The support team guide you through the process, and teach you what you need to know aobut automated trading. All while picking up pips in the process. perfect.

Calgary, Canada
Aug 5, 2017

HI Traders,

When I started using Forex Steam 9 last year I only trades EURUSD and I am not satisfied with the results, Last week I trades multiple currencies Eurusd, Gbpusd, Usdjpy, Usdcad ........and so on. It gives me tremendous profits but the DD is about 50%.

I can say that this EA has something to offer and the profit are limitless it does not stop trading and gaining. Just be careful with the DD its high, and I cant say for now that will crash my account sooner or later.

Jul 31, 2017 - 2 Stars I been using the Forex Steam V9 off and on for a year. I find the EA dumb, its always trade against the trend and loss. A real deposit drainage.

Feb 17, 2017 - 1 Star I been using this EA since December 2016 and honestly speaking there is more losses than profits this EA needs improvement. The indicator always trade against the trend, and suddenly sap your funds away.

Jan 20, 2017 - 1 Star Think twice if you want to buy this EA because of "NO REFUND POLICY". Just make sure you really need this EA or you will end up regret the you buy it.

Jan 20, 2017 - 2 Stars I buy Forex Steam 9 and run it on live account, for one week it trades 3 times only 2 win 1 loss which is not bad, but if want to profit more for this EA it requires a large deposit with small deposit its not advisable. I do not really recommend this EA.

Hanoi, Viet Nam
Aug 3, 2017

keep win

please I look for reason and always win. I use steam software most 4 month, I only lose on 3 trade and win over 40 trade.

I make small change to tp and sl because I read ppl do. so that help, and I test lot whihch I kno is smart. I will keep win.

Texas, USA
Jul 26, 2017

not as advertised

For what it's worth, I started with ForexSteam on Feb 25, 2017 I stopped the EA trading on Jul 23, 2017 and I've lost a little, <$20. From what I have seen there are some good trades then there will be a big drawdowns. I'm currently awaiting their support to help me. I will keep you posted as to my progress. If anyone wants to see my account detail trades (MT4 report), I'll be happy to send them.

Norway
Jul 24, 2017

LIGHT9 5 STAR

THIS ROBOT IS 5STAR TRADE.
WIN ME WITH LIGHT VERSION 9 ALMOST EVERY TRADE AND LOSS ONLY 20 PIPS WHEN WIN 10 PIPS. VERY GOOD RISK-REWARD/.

THANKS.

Georgia
Jul 16, 2017

meets expektation

steam met my expektation, not always win but win more than lose. and with ea thats good cuz every other ea i use is just losing a lot. i expekt to make 30-60 PIP from the steamLT every week and it pretyt good at meetin this expektation.

Germany
Jul 11, 2017

NO WINS. ONLY LIOOSING MONEY.
THIS ARE NICE BANDITS.
ONLY AN NICY CUSTOMER SUPPORTWHOW STEAL YOUR MONEY
Peter Heiss

Reply by Forex Steam submitted Jul 14, 2017:
I believe there is something wrong with your setup. We've received over 60 emails from you, and there were consistently issues with wrong timeframe, wrong pair, wrong version. All elements that we've made clear in our guides and videos.

There are no issues with the software.

We will connect to your computer/vps and prove this to you, contact support.
Austin, TX, USA
Jun 29, 2017

Nice cautious strategy

It has worked well. Its strategy is to get a small handful of pips during the quieter hours of market trading.

Cambodia
Jun 19, 2017

thanks

i am going to give a 5 star today to my favorite forex steam. this robot dos what i want it to do. i use both version but like the light version the more. if you are trader, and want success i think this is you. my english, not so good but support very nice and make me win. thanks.

Germany
Apr 24, 2017

The LIGHTV9 is a powerful trader. Just this morning it won 3 trades for me to start the week, but that's not why I review.

That helps.

I just think it's time to pay me forward some. I've earned and won, and I feel this deserves my respect now. 4 star for everything it does.

Dec 22, 2014 - 4 Stars This is a very nice software program. I teach finance and find Forex to be quite interesting. In so, I have a handful of my students using this software in competition. I will monitor to see who can come up with the best settings and at the end of the semester I'll reward the winner. Maybe I'll post the settings here if you are all lucky!

SHOW: