ForexSteam.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 3, 2017
August-September 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Forex Fury and Forex Steam.

September-November 2012:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for this company.

Related sites appear to include ForexFury.com
ForexSteam.com

Join live discussion of ForexSteam.com on our forum

SHOW:

Germany
Apr 24, 2017

The LIGHTV9 is a powerful trader. Just this morning it won 3 trades for me to start the week, but that's not why I review.

That helps.

I just think it's time to pay me forward some. I've earned and won, and I feel this deserves my respect now. 4 star for everything it does.

Dec 22, 2014 - 4 Stars This is a very nice software program. I teach finance and find Forex to be quite interesting. In so, I have a handful of my students using this software in competition. I will monitor to see who can come up with the best settings and at the end of the semester I'll reward the winner. Maybe I'll post the settings here if you are all lucky!

Poland
Apr 18, 2017

The steam sistem is a very effektiv robot. I see some bad review here and I ask support what. They show people try and sell fake version online with same name and say if you buy from some fake Steam then you will lose. So be careful you don't buy from a bad person. I bought direkt from steam and I get very good success with real version.

Philippines
Mar 29, 2017

This is a nicer system.

I used this Steam Light Version 9 now for 6 month in a row. It is a very winning system.

I hope ot use for much longer too.

Japan
Mar 8, 2017

Much better htan I first thought would trade. The most important is the light trader. This is the one i will use and feel about all should use.

Belgium
Feb 19, 2017

There are two versions of Steam but I only like one of them. The version that is most effektiv is the Light version. This seems to be very responsive and helfpuil to my account. Normal version too risky, so be careful.

Calgary, Canada
Feb 17, 2017
Registed user

Forex Steam Nine is a Junk.

I been using this EA since December 2016 and honestly speaking there is more losses than profits this EA needs improvement. The indicator always trade against the trend, and suddenly sap your funds away.

Jan 20, 2017 - 1 Star Think twice if you want to buy this EA because of "NO REFUND POLICY". Just make sure you really need this EA or you will end up regret the you buy it.

Jan 20, 2017 - 2 Stars I buy Forex Steam 9 and run it on live account, for one week it trades 3 times only 2 win 1 loss which is not bad, but if want to profit more for this EA it requires a large deposit with small deposit its not advisable. I do not really recommend this EA.

Tokyo, Japan
Jan 12, 2017

I come across the Steam from watanabe's FC2 blog. I bought probably 3 years in past and then don't realy use until last year. I was scared but not happy that I did buy because it has made me feel good about Forex. I will read more review and share more as i use for longer.

Jakarta, Indonesia
Dec 16, 2016

great for beginners

For the price i dont know of a better robot. all robots now are like over $300 and steam is only $117. its a great beginner robot because it is a consistent iwnner and gives two different options.

Fes, Morocco
Aug 4, 2016

Forex steam is a big scam. first of all, it is a losing system. Second, if you lose your money with this ea in forex, they refuse to refund your money by which you purchased it. I used this ea for one week. it losed 90 pips in the first operation. I e-mailed them, they sent me a "preset" documents. I installed it as they recommanded. the ea executed an other operation and win 10 pips. After that, it executed other two operations and lose 90 pips each one. Finally, I asked to refund my money via paypal and they proposed to refund only 57 $ from 117.99. I refused expecting to refund all my money. unfortunately, after that paypal informed me they cannot do anything and I lost all my money; 118$ in this ea and more than 200$ in trading with it. Please stay away from this ea and save your money.

Nevada, USA
Jul 18, 2016

Forex Steam is a very good EA. I've been with the company for 4 of the 5 years they've been in existence. There have been good months and bad months but their team will always support the product and make market corrections where needed.

SHOW: