ForexSteam.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 25, 2017
August-September 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Forex Fury and Forex Steam.

September-November 2012:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for this company.

Related sites appear to include ForexFury.com
ForexSteam.com

Join live discussion of ForexSteam.com on our forum

SHOW:

Missouri, USA
Mar 10, 2016

Going great for me through three months.

I use light version of the EA.

Have it on 1 EURUSD M5 chart.

Account up 125%, looking good.

Lahore, Pakistan
Feb 9, 2016

put it on two charts...! on 1 chart tp is 7 and on 2nd tp is default
work awesome...!

Lille, France
Feb 8, 2016

Really enjoying the usage of the Steam robot. I like to say thank you to support staff for helping me setup and now I am doing very well for 6 month time. Bon happy customer.

Indiana, USA
Feb 3, 2016

I am thrilled with the performance of Forex Steam.

This is my first robot, which from what I hear makes me late to the party but I really feel like I've missed out on a lot considering how well I'm doing with Steam.

Tokyo, Japan
Jan 5, 2016

I am very happy with Forex Steam. In 2016 I want to practice with both versions and test new settings.

I have started by lowering the TP on both versions and through the holidays I was quite successful. I am going to continue with this strategy and use a 6 TP with the default SL on the light version. I have 23 wins in a row and I want to see how many I can get before I hit a retrace. I recommend this strategy to others as well.

Nesoddtangen, Norway
Dec 3, 2015

Very good robot with version light yes. I use now for 3 month on real account and make good return on investment.

I say this is favorite now, used to use fapturbo but not as good like steam.

England, United Kingdom
Dec 2, 2015

I've average a 94% winning ratio with Steam but I spent time discussing with the support team and making sure that I didn't make any steps along the way.

I liek this system because it's obviously not a 1 week and move on software. First month I had I lost but now I win every month for 8 straight. Don't buy this if you are looking to get rich quick, it's a steady grind but you will gain your accounts over time with it.

Tennessee, USA
Nov 26, 2015

Steam is an excellent software.

I use the out of the box settings for my success but I think I will try to make it even better by using the trailing stop feature. Been reading a lot about how to use trailing stop and I think it will work well with the light version if I adjust it the right way.

Texas, USA
Nov 19, 2015

I've been using this system for over two years and it's been a very consistent software for me. It's not the type of robot you use for three weeks and give up on.

There are winning months and losing months, the winning far outweigh the losing and that's the goal you should have as an investor.

, Belgium
Oct 20, 2015

I bought this robot some time ago and all that I can say is that is a total cr***, I put it to work on a demo account of 1000 euro and it had only had loses of 20 euros, after 3 weeks I sent a request and got my money back. Before this robot I tried Gold Bull Pro that wasn’t even working, it crashed MT4 immediately and for that I also sent a request and got my money back. My final conclusion after endless test in MT4 is that it’s mathematically impossible for this robots to work because they are like a “perpetuum mobile” and the broker spread is the air friction, the median line of the graphic will always go down on the long term because of it.

SHOW: