ForexSteam.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 25, 2017
August-September 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Forex Fury and Forex Steam.

September-November 2012:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for this company.

Related sites appear to include ForexFury.com
ForexSteam.com

Join live discussion of ForexSteam.com on our forum

SHOW:

Sep 24, 2017

Best Robot For Beginners

I'll keep this brief. Steam light v9 is the best starter robot anyone can purchase. The support team guide you through the process, and teach you what you need to know aobut automated trading. All while picking up pips in the process. perfect.

Calgary, Canada
Aug 5, 2017

HI Traders,

When I started using Forex Steam 9 last year I only trades EURUSD and I am not satisfied with the results, Last week I trades multiple currencies Eurusd, Gbpusd, Usdjpy, Usdcad ........and so on. It gives me tremendous profits but the DD is about 50%.

I can say that this EA has something to offer and the profit are limitless it does not stop trading and gaining. Just be careful with the DD its high, and I cant say for now that will crash my account sooner or later.

Jul 31, 2017 - 2 Stars I been using the Forex Steam V9 off and on for a year. I find the EA dumb, its always trade against the trend and loss. A real deposit drainage.

Feb 17, 2017 - 1 Star I been using this EA since December 2016 and honestly speaking there is more losses than profits this EA needs improvement. The indicator always trade against the trend, and suddenly sap your funds away.

Jan 20, 2017 - 1 Star Think twice if you want to buy this EA because of "NO REFUND POLICY". Just make sure you really need this EA or you will end up regret the you buy it.

Jan 20, 2017 - 2 Stars I buy Forex Steam 9 and run it on live account, for one week it trades 3 times only 2 win 1 loss which is not bad, but if want to profit more for this EA it requires a large deposit with small deposit its not advisable. I do not really recommend this EA.

Hanoi, Viet Nam
Aug 3, 2017

keep win

please I look for reason and always win. I use steam software most 4 month, I only lose on 3 trade and win over 40 trade.

I make small change to tp and sl because I read ppl do. so that help, and I test lot whihch I kno is smart. I will keep win.

Jul 26, 2017

not as advertised

For what it's worth, I started with ForexSteam on Feb 25, 2017 I stopped the EA trading on Jul 23, 2017 and I've lost a little, <$20. From what I have seen there are some good trades then there will be a big drawdowns. I'm currently awaiting their support to help me. I will keep you posted as to my progress. If anyone wants to see my account detail trades (MT4 report), I'll be happy to send them.

Norway
Jul 24, 2017

LIGHT9 5 STAR

THIS ROBOT IS 5STAR TRADE.
WIN ME WITH LIGHT VERSION 9 ALMOST EVERY TRADE AND LOSS ONLY 20 PIPS WHEN WIN 10 PIPS. VERY GOOD RISK-REWARD/.

THANKS.

Georgia
Jul 16, 2017

meets expektation

steam met my expektation, not always win but win more than lose. and with ea thats good cuz every other ea i use is just losing a lot. i expekt to make 30-60 PIP from the steamLT every week and it pretyt good at meetin this expektation.

Germany
Jul 11, 2017

NO WINS. ONLY LIOOSING MONEY.
THIS ARE NICE BANDITS.
ONLY AN NICY CUSTOMER SUPPORTWHOW STEAL YOUR MONEY
Peter Heiss

Reply by Forex Steam submitted Jul 14, 2017:
I believe there is something wrong with your setup. We've received over 60 emails from you, and there were consistently issues with wrong timeframe, wrong pair, wrong version. All elements that we've made clear in our guides and videos.

There are no issues with the software.

We will connect to your computer/vps and prove this to you, contact support.
Austin, TX, USA
Jun 29, 2017

Nice cautious strategy

It has worked well. Its strategy is to get a small handful of pips during the quieter hours of market trading.

Cambodia
Jun 19, 2017

thanks

i am going to give a 5 star today to my favorite forex steam. this robot dos what i want it to do. i use both version but like the light version the more. if you are trader, and want success i think this is you. my english, not so good but support very nice and make me win. thanks.

Germany
Apr 24, 2017

The LIGHTV9 is a powerful trader. Just this morning it won 3 trades for me to start the week, but that's not why I review.

That helps.

I just think it's time to pay me forward some. I've earned and won, and I feel this deserves my respect now. 4 star for everything it does.

Dec 22, 2014 - 4 Stars This is a very nice software program. I teach finance and find Forex to be quite interesting. In so, I have a handful of my students using this software in competition. I will monitor to see who can come up with the best settings and at the end of the semester I'll reward the winner. Maybe I'll post the settings here if you are all lucky!

Poland
Apr 18, 2017

The steam sistem is a very effektiv robot. I see some bad review here and I ask support what. They show people try and sell fake version online with same name and say if you buy from some fake Steam then you will lose. So be careful you don't buy from a bad person. I bought direkt from steam and I get very good success with real version.

Philippines
Mar 29, 2017

This is a nicer system.

I used this Steam Light Version 9 now for 6 month in a row. It is a very winning system.

I hope ot use for much longer too.

Japan
Mar 8, 2017

Much better htan I first thought would trade. The most important is the light trader. This is the one i will use and feel about all should use.

Belgium
Feb 19, 2017

There are two versions of Steam but I only like one of them. The version that is most effektiv is the Light version. This seems to be very responsive and helfpuil to my account. Normal version too risky, so be careful.

Fes, Morocco
Aug 4, 2016

Forex steam is a big scam. first of all, it is a losing system. Second, if you lose your money with this ea in forex, they refuse to refund your money by which you purchased it. I used this ea for one week. it losed 90 pips in the first operation. I e-mailed them, they sent me a "preset" documents. I installed it as they recommanded. the ea executed an other operation and win 10 pips. After that, it executed other two operations and lose 90 pips each one. Finally, I asked to refund my money via paypal and they proposed to refund only 57 $ from 117.99. I refused expecting to refund all my money. unfortunately, after that paypal informed me they cannot do anything and I lost all my money; 118$ in this ea and more than 200$ in trading with it. Please stay away from this ea and save your money.

Nevada, USA
Jul 18, 2016

Forex Steam is a very good EA. I've been with the company for 4 of the 5 years they've been in existence. There have been good months and bad months but their team will always support the product and make market corrections where needed.

Jun 26, 2016

I've been using Steam light for 6 months and I'm very happy. I obviously paused it during the Brexit stuff but I'll be back trading hopefully midway through this week.

Good stuff all around.

British Columbia , Canada
Jun 14, 2016

the basic approach this the light version uses is very nice. the strategy is similar to a scalping method i used when i first started trading.

that makes it easy to trust, and its worked consistently for me for 3 months. looks great so far.

California, USA
May 27, 2016

I have used Forex Steam with the default settings on my live account for one month. It was a great E.A. It'll not make you rich over night, but for the long term of investment, I believe Forex Steam will help me accomplish my dream goal. Keep up with the good work, Forex Steam support team.

Munich, Germany
May 25, 2016

The Steam ea is a nice addition to my MT4. I started with fapturbo 6 months ago and I didn't like it at all so I tried a few different EAs. I have ended with steam light and I am glad that I found it. Very good piece of equipment.

Washington, USA
May 20, 2016

All I can ask for is an EA that wins and Steam does that consistently. I would recommend to all traders. Seems over time they have made this very good as they told me they've been in the market over 5 years.

2013-08-23 No Rating I just started using Steam Forex. I had trouble setting up a remote connection. I had Steam Forex support help me and in seconds it was fixed and I am now up and running. Great Job support. thanks.

Toronto, Canada
May 5, 2016

Steam light is a perfect trading robot. It scalps 10 pip wins with regularity and uses a pip retrace function that keeps the win loss ratio in the favor of the trader. Very good.

Arizona, USA
Apr 29, 2016

system working good for me so far. I've been reading a lot of reviews before buying and I'm happy I went with my gut.

Winning a lot of trades using steam light which I think is the trick.

Apr 25, 2016

Steam is a great software if used correctly. I had to contact support to make sure I was using the right verison.

Then they told me to use the light version and my account is growing fast ever since.

, USA
Apr 20, 2016

WARNING!! Forex Steam offers no refund!!
I purchased assuming they had a refund policy.
The EA placed a few good trades & then all losers.
Does not trade as advertised. I would call it a SCAM.
Also question all of these positive reviews.

Houston, USA
Apr 14, 2016

Forex steam continues to impress me. I've used a laundry list of Forex robots over the past 5 years and I've really never found one as consistent as this. The light version really understands market movements even pedants and I do in my personal trading I must say. It's been 6 months and I really don't have a single complaint.

Apr 1, 2016

Steam has been very impressive for me through the month of March. It's performing just as I hoped but I never expected it to do this well.

I'm crossing my fingers that this keeps up and I think it will.

Torreón, Mexico
Mar 22, 2016

I have had a very positive experience with Forex steam so far. I've been using this software for 3 weeks and I've one every single trade. The support team has really helped me set the system up because my knowledge of Forex was not good before this and I wasn't sure what empty for is and how I would use it.

All in all I think steam is the type of system that I've been looking for.

Mar 18, 2016

Steam is an excellent system. The news filter feature has saved me on multiple occasions and I've won consistently for 4 months.

I would say that I'm a success story thanks to this ea.

Durban, South Africa
Mar 16, 2016

The results on their website are fake

You can go look at the ticket numbers... look carefully and you will pick up patterns of consecutive numbers like 2 4 6 8 0 etc and ticket numbers are too close to each other. I saying within 5 hours the previous ticket number is 200 difference on last 3 digits.

Go check their times and price levels... they dont match market price at that specific time.

Absolute SCAM EA

Ask them to upload results to myfxbook.. THEY WONT !!!

SCAM ALERT !!! STAY AWAY !!!

Missouri, USA
Mar 10, 2016

Going great for me through three months.

I use light version of the EA.

Have it on 1 EURUSD M5 chart.

Account up 125%, looking good.

Lahore, Pakistan
Feb 9, 2016

put it on two charts...! on 1 chart tp is 7 and on 2nd tp is default
work awesome...!

Lille, France
Feb 8, 2016

Really enjoying the usage of the Steam robot. I like to say thank you to support staff for helping me setup and now I am doing very well for 6 month time. Bon happy customer.

Indiana, USA
Feb 3, 2016

I am thrilled with the performance of Forex Steam.

This is my first robot, which from what I hear makes me late to the party but I really feel like I've missed out on a lot considering how well I'm doing with Steam.

Tokyo, Japan
Jan 5, 2016

I am very happy with Forex Steam. In 2016 I want to practice with both versions and test new settings.

I have started by lowering the TP on both versions and through the holidays I was quite successful. I am going to continue with this strategy and use a 6 TP with the default SL on the light version. I have 23 wins in a row and I want to see how many I can get before I hit a retrace. I recommend this strategy to others as well.

Nesoddtangen, Norway
Dec 3, 2015

Very good robot with version light yes. I use now for 3 month on real account and make good return on investment.

I say this is favorite now, used to use fapturbo but not as good like steam.

England, United Kingdom
Dec 2, 2015

I've average a 94% winning ratio with Steam but I spent time discussing with the support team and making sure that I didn't make any steps along the way.

I liek this system because it's obviously not a 1 week and move on software. First month I had I lost but now I win every month for 8 straight. Don't buy this if you are looking to get rich quick, it's a steady grind but you will gain your accounts over time with it.

Tennessee, USA
Nov 26, 2015

Steam is an excellent software.

I use the out of the box settings for my success but I think I will try to make it even better by using the trailing stop feature. Been reading a lot about how to use trailing stop and I think it will work well with the light version if I adjust it the right way.

Nov 19, 2015

I've been using this system for over two years and it's been a very consistent software for me. It's not the type of robot you use for three weeks and give up on.

There are winning months and losing months, the winning far outweigh the losing and that's the goal you should have as an investor.

, Belgium
Oct 20, 2015

I bought this robot some time ago and all that I can say is that is a total cr***, I put it to work on a demo account of 1000 euro and it had only had loses of 20 euros, after 3 weeks I sent a request and got my money back. Before this robot I tried Gold Bull Pro that wasn’t even working, it crashed MT4 immediately and for that I also sent a request and got my money back. My final conclusion after endless test in MT4 is that it’s mathematically impossible for this robots to work because they are like a “perpetuum mobile” and the broker spread is the air friction, the median line of the graphic will always go down on the long term because of it.

Brooklyn, USA
Oct 19, 2015

Full 5 star for this one, no questions asked. Forex Steam is my favorite. Using light version, just set the TP down to 7 because I like short quick trades and I haven't had a loss in months.

Only ea i need now.

Maracaibo, Venezuela
Sep 22, 2015

I've been using steam since September 1with the the two versions steam normal and light active in the same account with turboforex , between the two go until today 22 September, 20 trades in which 18 winners and only two lost ! The results that they publish in the site has a delay of a pair of days but wend they update i have the seme trades as them ! good job steam ! thanks from venezuela !

Ohio, USA
Sep 8, 2015

I am very happy with my purchase of this software.

I will usually get around 5 trades per week, if you aren't sure about trades you can go to the front page of their website and they have their results up.

I just follow those and my results have matched up with them in every single scenario. I've seen accusations made about this software but I've been with them for over two years steady and I'm starting to think people are getting in their own way.

I suggest following the members area closely and setting it up the right way, great software.

Beirut, Lebanon
Sep 6, 2015

Hello I would like to know how many trades you got last week with the STEAM EA and when was the last trade? Because i got it last week and it traded only 2 times for the whole week

Miami, USA
Aug 25, 2015

Please, please do not waste your money on this EA.

First of all, the support is absolutely HORRIBLE. You write to support and you never receive an answer.

The manual for the EA is old, not updated and still shows wrong installation instructions, as other reviewers have mentioned.

But, the most concerning of it all, the ForexSteam.com results shown on the website are DOCTORED. He hides all his losing trades on the website. Google about ForexSteam Scam, you will find many people with the same type of accusations.

Bottom line is, do not waste your money. This guy is a scam, he is in it to make money and not care about the quality of the product he is selling. Shame on you.

Michigan, USA
Aug 18, 2015

This is automated trading at it's finest. For the money I really haven't found anything that comes close. The only reason I don't have 5 star is because I haven't tested long enough, just 4 months so far.

Virginia, USA
Aug 13, 2015

Steam is an effective scalping type software. They use a pip retrace feature which limits average losses to 20 pips, and with a take profit of 10 this is very effective. After two months of effective live testing I believe this software lives up to the expectations.

Quebec, Canada
Aug 12, 2015

I like this steam very much now. It is best robot I use in last year. It win every month except one. So i have 1 losing month 11 winning month. Very happy with this type result so thank you.

California, USA
Aug 10, 2015

Here is a report of my 3 months with Steam. My first week didn't go well, I almost came here wrote a bad review and gave up. Instead I emailed them, the support I mean and they convinced me to give it another shot. I have since then had over 90% winning trades and I'm happy with the results.

Nevada, USA
Aug 3, 2015

Just had an excellent first month of trading with the Steam light version 9. I wasn't sure about purchasing until I saw all the great reviews online, I'm glad I joined up and I hope the winning ways continue.

SHOW: