ForexSteam.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 25, 2017
August-September 2016:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for Forex Fury and Forex Steam.

September-November 2012:  Large numbers of highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for this company.

Related sites appear to include ForexFury.com
ForexSteam.com

Join live discussion of ForexSteam.com on our forum

SHOW:

Michigan, USA
Aug 18, 2015

This is automated trading at it's finest. For the money I really haven't found anything that comes close. The only reason I don't have 5 star is because I haven't tested long enough, just 4 months so far.

Chelsea, USA
Dec 24, 2013

Since 12/20/13 4 trades, 4 wins. This EA is the best in the Forex World without hype.

2013-12-23 No Rating I bought the Forex Steam v8 on 12/20/13 and I start it to run it on 12/23/13 in a 100 dollar live account and in just one night it has produced 3 trades and 3 wins. I think this expert advisor is the real best Forex Robot in forex. Like any system it will have its losses but in the long run will provide you with huge profit.

Reply by Forex Steam submitted Jan 21, 2014:
Thanks for your honest opinion Victor. I hope that our software performs to your expectations well passed the holiday season and that you can depend on the EA to bring you profits for years.
Kentucky, USA
May 31, 2015

Very effective trading software. Only been using it for two weeks but the light version seems to be a smart scalper / trend type system morphed together. I've only just started my testing but it's easy for me to say that the entry strategy is on point and that's all I need to know.

Beirut, Lebanon
Sep 6, 2015

Hello I would like to know how many trades you got last week with the STEAM EA and when was the last trade? Because i got it last week and it traded only 2 times for the whole week

Raio Grande do Sul, Brazil
Nov 16, 2013

Really east to use. Work as a charm as I expected.

Great broker and easy to use... I have some experience, but I would not call myself an expert... and this program is really helping me a lot in my journey.

There are also some features that I did not know they existed yet...

I am really satisfied.
Thanks!

5 Star rating removed. Someone forgot to tell this reviewer that Forex Steam is not a broker. ;)

Reply by Forex Steam submitted Nov 25, 2013:
This customer was referring to the broker we recommended. He also then mentions how the program is helping him. Program being the software.
Edmonton, Canada
Sep 13, 2012

I have had this program for about a year now, so far its pretty consistant but its only trading on a demo account. Anyone have any live account results? thanks.

Reply by Forex Steam submitted Nov 29, 2012:
We have a handful of users running on live accounts. These users often adjust the settings to suit their trading styles. The majority of them claim to do their own money management and use very low lot sizes and risk settings. I believe if going live that this is the right approach. I feel users need to take substantial care understanding our systems through testing and also asking the support team questions. Only then, once a strategy is set, an understand is had do I recommend going live, and I would suggest this type of strategy for anyone planning to trade live with any automated system on the market.
, India
Aug 26, 2013

Think that ForexSteam.com is probably the best newcomer broker. The are absolutely limpid and intelligible. Small Initial deposit and extremely narrow fixed and dynamic spreads - those ideas i liked. Recommed them.

I found this broker using one of many forums. Was interested in thier promo about highest Bonus. Before my first depositing - read conditions, nothing hidden or covert, so made a decision to try accentfx. It was this year trading till now.

ForexSteam.com is the best broker. I prefer scalping strategy in fact it is very simple to work with ForexSteam.com. Previous week was succesfull for me personally source of news. Also there is not any problem with deposit and withdraw . Trade with ForexSteam...

I'm satisfied with this broker. It's very easy to join up open account and trade. If smthing wrong you may always use ForexSteam.com support, works 24/5, always assist me in my questions. Thanks them !

Review Moderation Team Note: 5 Star rating removed. Rahil seems to think that Forex Steam is a broker.

Canada
Jul 28, 2011

For a refund just conact regnow and they will help you.
I have also seen different results than the vendors account. I am not sure how they manage to avoid full stops either since I have seen several in just a few weeks and in many months they have none.

California, USA
May 27, 2016

I have used Forex Steam with the default settings on my live account for one month. It was a great E.A. It'll not make you rich over night, but for the long term of investment, I believe Forex Steam will help me accomplish my dream goal. Keep up with the good work, Forex Steam support team.

, United Kingdom
Jul 6, 2015

I have Forex Steam 2 weeks ago,from then it trades 5,First trade was a big loss and then 2 wins and today have 2 big losses.I am not sure what had happened.I have check their site and mt4live account and they have no trades since the 29th,I have ask them last week regarding my first trade which was a Loss and we have different trade but so far no answer yet.I have a big respect on the software and developer and not being negative but am upset with the results,hope everything will be sorted out.

SHOW: