ForexPipAlerts.com Review

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Join live discussion of ForexPipAlerts.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

France
May 14, 2011

Waited and waited for a signal, but got nothing, After they debited a second monthly fee from my card and still no signals, I contacted their support and asked for a refund. I also contacted Plimus to cancel my subscription. As soon as I did that (literally two minutes later) my access to the Members' Area was disabled. Contacted support again. They told me to check that my email wasn't blocking the signals. I reminded them that I'd cancelled the service and just wanted a rrefund. Days went by and no response. So I asked Plimus to secure a refund. They contacted the vendor. He replied soon afterwards saying "Be patient. Don't judge performance on a few bad results". Still no refund.

Los Angeles
May 10, 2011

tried their service for two weeks. contacted them just about everyday to try to add my email to their server to get their signals, after two weeks of emails they tell me to contact their support....told them this is the first step i did, they refunded my subscription fee.

North Carolina
May 5, 2011

Stay away from these folks. Poor performance on the signals. Have been fighting back and forth with them to get a refund. They do not want to honor their no questions asked refund policy they advertise. I finally got up with Plimus and canceled my subscription but still waiting for my refund. Customer service is non-existant.

Australia
Apr 16, 2011

Also signed up for a trial not realising this was a recurring subscription no information.This was very misleading. Signal service very basic and in order to get any further information on the trading platform more money required. Have requested a refund and a cancellation.

UK
Apr 13, 2011

Three points; 1) It has lost me money 2) The product does not live up to the advertisement 3) I'm still waiting for my refund!!!! 1 week has passed, what can I say

new zealand
Mar 31, 2011

These people are no different than the rest of scammers out there. The signals are really bad with a poor R/R and at presnt running at 80% loss on the signals. Can not download the robots. Have requested a refund , that is not being honoured and they make it difficult to get. Brian Summers thinks he is the s**t, its a total joke. Stay away, you are warned

UK
Mar 27, 2011

I been trying to login to their website for 2 days without success. He says that I may be using the wrong e-maill password combination etc etc. Have tried everything. Hopeless. I have the feeling we may be dealing with a scam. I have asked for my money back. 2011-03-23 No Rating signed up yesterday, but it did say that it could be up to 48 hours before registration is complete. will continue to update

Sg
Mar 21, 2011

I just signed up yesterday night, only to realise what I have paid was a recurring payment monthly. The bad thing is, when I was given the member login details, there are no settings for subscriptions to deactivate my recurring subscriptions! It is tied with plimus, but the thing is, in order to cancel my subscription is to contact the developer, which is Paul Liburd. I emailed him twice, though it was just less than 24 hours that I have not receive any reply. Anyhow, I will keep in view and post continuous feedbacks about this. Keeping my fingers cross...!

SHOW: