IronFx.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2017
SCAM
November 27, 2015:  Cysec has announced it will collect a 335,000 Euro settlement from IronFx based on the investigation announced in August.  This proves that IronFx's claim that the investigation was against cheating clients was another lie told by the company.  CLICK HERE to verify.
August 10, 2015:  The Brazilian CVN has issued a warning against IronFx.  CLICK HERE to verify.
August 6, 2015:  Cysec has announced an investigation AGAINST IronFx.  CLICK HERE to verify.  IronFx claims that the company asked Cysec to help them investigate cheating clients.  The FPA is astonished that anyone at IronFx would have the nerve to make such an obviously false statement.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

March 2015:  There are now 4 FPA Traders Court Guilty votes against IronFx for failure to pay money owed to clients.  The FPA has no choice but to declare IronFx to be a Scam for its actions against its clients.

IronFx is hereby blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  The FPA recommends against depositing money with Iron Fx.  If you have an account with IronFx, the FPA recommends you try to withdraw your funds immediately.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

WITHDRAWAL PROBLEMS WARNING:  February 2015: The number of complaints about withdrawal issues against IronFx has escalated.  The FPA recommends all clients of IronFx test the withdrawal system immediately.
Feb 2015:  Multiple fake positive reviews submitted.

2012-2015:  The FPA has repeatedly requested to communicate with the CEO of IronFx regarding the unethical behavior of employees of the company.  Many employees claimed they could stop this behavior.  All failed.  Each of them was asked to put the FPA in touch with the CEO.  Based on what happened over time, the FPA believes the CEO is aware of the unethical behavior of his employees, but does not care to do anything about it.

Readers of this review page should note the fake reviews left by IronFx employees pretending to be clients.  These are from "Dimitri, London, United Kingdom" on 2013-08-02 and "Eva Leine, Stuttgart, Germany on 2013-02-04".

IronFx employees have also spammed the FPA's forums on three occasions.

First IronFx Forums Spam Incident - 2012-11-12

Second IronFx Forums Spam Incident - 2013-05-24

Third IronFx Forums Spam Incident - 2014-02-05

In January, 2015, someone posted an attack on a competing broker from inside the offices of IronFx.  See the review by "Jacob, Cyprus" dated 2015-01-21 below.

In June, 2015, someone claiming to be an IB from Egypt posted defending IronFx.  The post really came from inside of IronFx's offices in Cyprus.  See the review from "IB in IronFX" dated 2015-06-03 below.

These incidents began in November 2012.  The most recent was in June of 2015.

The FPA recommends AGAINST doing business with IronFx until the CEO steps in and convinces company employees to stop acting in an unethical fashion.  If this is how employees follow simple forum and review site rules, can you trust them to follow rules about handling your money?

Other websites of this company include IronForex.com and FxGiants.co.uk

IronFx.com

Join live discussion of IronFx.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict

SHOW:

Lima, Peru
Jul 7, 2017

Not delivery withdrawal

My withdrawal is delayed more than 15 days, and they don't answered my emails. In the Terms and conditions item 17.7 indicated that in the webSite must be the amount of days for withdrawal but it is a lie. In the chat they answer that the withdrawal is in the queue.

Netherlands
Jul 5, 2017

No replies to withdrawal: scam

After sending multiple emails there is no reply after weeks and there is no reponse in live chat, the que literally takes forever. There is always one person in front of you, no matter what time you try or what reason you give to engage a live chat with Ironfx. You will simple not get through..

If you want to withdraw your money, the request is never processed and also literally takes forever. Some victims on this website claim their request is still 'awaiting process' after years..

If you're reading this to figure out if you want to go for ironFX, don't do it, they steal your money and there is no way to get in touch with them.

Stay away from this company!

Sandton, South Africa
Jun 28, 2017

Ironfx is the number 1 scam broker in the whole world

Scam Confirmed!!! If you wanna through your money into mother f***ers hands, Join IRONFX.
If you have deposited anything and you think you will be able to withdraw a cent, you have mistaken...

Italy
Jun 10, 2017

My account 17017935
More than 29 months ironfx is holding all my funds 22684 euro.
This terrible broker is defended by the complicity of Cysek regulator.

curitiba, Brazil
May 27, 2017

impossible withdrawl

please, do my withdrawl. i am working hard in my client account daily!!

this is my comission.

account :16052609 2017-05-27 WCG0M06JD7OQLB6O Withdrawal – Credit Card $198.32
account: 16052609 2017-04-19 WLMMBFCQ0IOON0FL Withdrawal – Neteller $98.00

Italy
May 21, 2017

SCAM BROKER! My withdrawal request from #ironfx has been pending since 2 years!
CySEC official board must resign, because most of 1700 complaints related to clients' money at IronFx are still unsolved.
How long are authorities going to be silent? IronFx crime goes on for 2 years!

Barcelona, Spain
May 18, 2017

Unethical trading from Barcelona

Hi there,
My name is Luke Charles(not real name). I worked for IronFX from Barcelona.
This IronFX company is genuine and strictly professional but those who work for IronFX through different assigned IB are purely scam...you will lose all your valuable money that you invest through IronFX. I am not a person who likes to live by cheating people or scam people and take their valuables to have a better life.

IB Assignment : 16055643

I worked for IronFX for one year unofficially. They didnt provide me any work contract like my other 15 colleagues of mine. Every month i got a salary of 500euros plus comission for bringing the prospects to client level on board to IroFX.

In one month or two months, i had a feeling that something is not right.
My ex-boss, Alejandro Aller Blanco and his Partner(girlfriend) Celeste Villapina are the masterbrain behind this scam. Alejandro had a team of 5 trustworthy members which had different tasks from Online chat to attract clients, tapping and listening phone calls, new web development and hosting and web master who can even hack into your personal emails or intersect valuable information.
I saw with my eyes that clients from England, Germany, Dubai, Poland and more other countries suffered a big loss. A loss starting from 10k EUROs to 85k EUROS.
I have all the list of the clients who lost their money. Alejandro has got a trustworthy friend called as Rufus Metzler from Germany. Through Rufus, a lot of german clients invested and they all lost their investment after three months. Photos and videos and phone calls will be uploaded into my website soon.

There are different account services provided by IronFX but the most popular and recommended by unpofessional IronFX IB agents are PMAM (minimum 10000 GBP or USD or EURO) or basic account (with minimum balance of 100 euros or USD or GBP to upto any amount).

All these accounts are managed by one single trader Tony who has no professional work experience or certified trader for IronFX but learnt from Youtube videos.

I am determined and planned to start a blog or a website soon where i will add more infos to the public where you can find phonecalls, livechats, emails from IronFX and IB agents in Barcelona.

Again, IronFX is a good professional trading company but the problem are those who work under IronFX through different IB assignment.

I want to see those clients that lost money through trading with this IB should get their money back.

Soon i will be in touch with you through my blog and website.

Panama
May 3, 2017

My withdraw is in ¨process¨for over 20 days. My account manager, Juan Fraile, would not answer my emails or my calls

My account manager´s name is Juan Fraile. be careful with him!!!!!

Iron Fx is a SCAM. Once you transfer money to your account is gone forever.

Every thing is good, until you try to withdraw (more than $100) after this point no one will answer your emails anymore.

If you dont believe me, just try to call Customer service (and see if they answer the call).

Gaborone, Botswana
Apr 19, 2017

Ironfx is a scam they are refusing to process my withdrawal

Ironfx is a scam traders please be on the lookout they are withholding my withdrawal and keep on saying there is an opportunity ahead i should just trade without withdrawing....even on of the managers said he will not process my withdrawal if i dont trade with them. My account manager was Carl Virda from ironfx

Budapest, Hungary
Feb 21, 2017

SCAM broker confirmed. Don't even think about depositing any of your money. If you do, it's gone forever.

I trusted Ironfx in 2014. Not anymore. Since Mid Aug, 2015, I have been waiting for them to process my withdrawal request.

They send me an email, saying I am an abusive trader. WHAT!!!

Sep 1, 2015 - 1 Star I have been trading with IronFX for a year now. I did a withdrawal request late last Monday, 24rth August 2015.

As of today, 1st September 2015, it's technically the 6th business day. They keep telling me, it takes upto 10 business days :-(

I got the following message which my account manager forwarded to me.

"Thank you very much for your inquiry!
Currently we are processing all withdrawal requests with a queuing system.
The reason of the delay with processing your request is because we identified a group of traders who are misused our promotions and acted against our T&C.
Because of this breach we started an investigation on all our clients accounts prior of processing any request. Your withdrawal request though is expected to be processed in due course.
From our side we will do our best to speed up the process.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Best regards,”

The above doesn't look very promising. I haven't accepted any bonuses for my account.
The withdrawal amount is roughly 1000$ to my credit card, the same way I have deposited the sum.
At this point, I can only wait for 10 business days, i suppose :-(

I am slowly loosing hope. Looks like a ponzi pyramid scheme, where they are either waiting for new client money to pay old client's money (OR) they are short of cash altogether and delaying bankruptcy.

I think, something really went wrong here. In the past, I have even withdrawn upto 5000$ at one go. That was as recent as 15th of Oct 2014.

I know, all of you are eager to know the outcome of every case. I will keep you all posted.

SHOW: