ForexMasterMethod.com (Russ Horn) Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 25, 2016

Join live discussion of ForexMasterMethod.com (Russ Horn) on our forum

, United Kingdom
Mar 17, 2014

Nice course. Good material but a re-hash of an existing idea. Regret paying £1000 for something - with experience - I realise I could have picked up for free. Particularly disappointed that Russ Horn disappears for months on end each time he has a new product to sell, so the much vaunted 'War Room' is rendered worthless as he insists on vetting posts and therefore stops the free flow of ideas between members. War Room has been inactive for a few months now.

London, United Kingdom
Nov 18, 2013

A perfectly adequate package but as others have indicated it's a re-hash of an already established method of trading.

Initially the support and training webinars was good but after 6 months Russ disappeared from the 'War Room' using illness as an excuse only to reappear several months later with a brand new system to sell.

3 systems launched in 3 years tells you all you need to know.

Dec 6, 2011

I've had this manual for about 5 weeks (bought it months ago but could not commit the time until now) and am getting great results. I've been like most people, searching for a solid "go-to" strategy and I believe found it.
If you are looking for a strategy that works over many time frames...I would highly recommend this product. And the support has been top shelf.

BC, Canada
Nov 2, 2011

I use to have alot of respect for Mr. Horn because of the rebellion. But now its all gone because of this ridiculous "Master Method". I expected something unique but instead he recycled an old technique and I do not see any "Master Methodology" behind it. Some traders here complain about the price, which I agree is pretty high for something you can learn in the net and grab the indicator for free. I am highly disappointed because Mr. Horn definitely threw a curve ball here. I really thought he was one of us "the real traders" who looks out for each other. I believe the rebellion was set up, so he can gain traders trust and stab you in the back with this "Highly Anticipated" master method. "Fool me once but can't fool me twice."

Colorado, USA
Oct 30, 2011

I will be fair on both the cons and pros of this system. I will summarize the cons and pros, but first I want to say that this isn't worth anything near $999. Even $99 would be pushing it. I think anywhere between $15 and $50 might be a fair price. I was pretty shocked to see that is was basically just a review of divergence for the big price tag. He did add some rules to it that makes it a strategy, but it is still basically just a lesson on divergence.

1) Way, way, way overpriced.
2) Basically just a review of divergence
3) Not really anything new or unique about the system
4) A little too basic and simple

1) Great for beginners
2) Definitely simple to understand
3) Expained very well
4) Adds somewhat of a strategy to divergence

I did pick up a couple of things that I had not used before and it is a very valid system since it is based on divergence. I do recommend getting this system if you can pick it up cheap somewhere because if nothing else it is a good review of divergence.

Aug 21, 2011

Alex from dubai made a comment about forex master method,and I agree with him 100%,it's a divergence system where a lot of traders utilise this system daily and you can find it on google for free,the only thing that you are paying for is the trade locator indicator which it finds you the divergence set up,in turn you need to monitor your trading platform for other indicators such as macd and stochastic to confirm the trade,is it worth $999+tax?how do I know all of this? I owned one and returned it with huge disappiontment,sadly there are a lot of hype with this product and no rewards.

Jun 29, 2011

I have been trading this Master method system for a few weeks now, and even though I have been trading forex for a few years, I have never experienced the winning streaks that I have been able to get with this system. Sure, it's based on divergence as one other rater has mentioned, but it's put together in such a way that you can actually make money with it. Nowhere else have I seen such a comprehensive trading system, it was worth every penny!

Jun 24, 2011

I've just finished learning this system. 20+ hours of DVDs including may hour of live trade examples giving every type of scenario. Weekly Q&A webinars to go over live examples and in particular helping anyone struggling.

So far 20 live trades 14 winners and up over 600 pips on the 1H charts.

I do like the rule that there must be at least a 1:1 R/R ratio.

Fantastic system.

Thoroughly recommend it.

New Zealand
Jun 22, 2011

I purchased the Master Method and it is the best trading system I have seen in my six years of trading. The videos and manual a superb and the support offered by Russ Horn is very good. The system takes a little bit of learning but the results are worth the hard work to learn the process

Jun 21, 2011

I have the Master Method and I can tell you that it is one of the best Forex systems I have bought. So far over 90% winners. It's only been a week and about 15 trades but I have never seen anything this good before. I'm happy