PaxForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 22, 2016

Pax Forex is a forex broker. Pax Forex offers the MetaTrader 4 and MT Mobile global forex trading top platforms. PaxForex.com offers over 20 forex pairs, gold, and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

PaxForex.com

Join live discussion of PaxForex.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

mazar, Afghanistan
Aug 3, 2016

hello i register in paxforex every thing is good they have difrent type account and dfrent promotion the live support is fast and good try it and be succes

, Malaysia
Jun 13, 2016

I am a loyal trader with Paxforex and the fast and reliable customer support was a main reason why I am staying with them. Apart from that, I get my expected number of pips without any issues or delays. I never felt any concerns when trading with them because everything is transparent thru the report they send. I would definitely recommended Paxforex.

nairobi, Kenya
Mar 25, 2016

i love the paxforex they are fast in responce to clients issues and friendly to clients.

Virginia, USA
Dec 19, 2015

Paxforex is a good broker. I'm an IB with them as well as a real world trader with them and Max, my account manager, has done well by me. I got all my IB commissions on the 1st of December. As far as execution speed is concerned, Paxforex is good. I've experienced sub one second execution speeds on ALL my trades, experienced fast withdrawal executions and great customer service. Period. For example, this past Friday, I made $9,300 in less than 15 minutes without execution issues or getting out of the trade that size. I traded 100 standard lots with ZERO issues or problems. Here's the video I took of that trade: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuL1c3RTMLU As you will see, the trade was awesome and the couple I did it for is happy as well. I trust Paxforex. They have the potential to be the #1 forex broker in the world according to the results that I have gotten from them. Some will say that they are a scam, but my results do not conclude this. I have gotten plenty of calls from Max, the account manager and I hear and see nothing but sincere actions. For all those that read negative thoughts or words about Paxforex, I sincerely think you need to see that the reality is that Paxforex is competing against other brokers who also has intentions on beating the competitions. Paxforex is sound and sincere. Don't think twice about joining them. Go back and look at my video above and if you want to join Paxforex, I can help you a great deal with your trading. You can sign up here: https://cabinet.paxforex.com/registration/standart?refid=4fbb7ae2-340f-4804-8401-8e5c13e4c792 I will help you to see that Paxforex is NOT a scam but a sincere forex broker that is willing to bend over backwards to help you. hilton 2015-06-05 No Rating TESTIMONIAL based on Paxforex.com as MY broker: It was April 27, 2015 and I needed desperate help. As a result of my wife and I splitting up; and not amicably on her part I might add, I was in a world of trouble. On April 26th, 2015 I had told my wife that since there were trust issues in the marriage, after 1 year and 1 month of marriage, it was best that we separate. On the same day, we went to a restaurant to eat and then we came back home. I was in the bathroom and once I came out of the bathroom I went to my bedroom and saw that my computer bag was open and that my wallet was gone. I confronted her and, as usual, she lied and told me that she did not take my wallet and that maybe I left it at the restaurant. So, we went back to the restaurant. Long and behold, within 30 seconds of stepping foot into the restaurant, I came back outside to find that her and the vehicle we came with completely gone. I had to ultimately call the deputy sheriff department to come and pick me up from the restaurant to bring me home. What she did was she went home, claiming that she was picking up her daughter from her daughters friend house, but in reality, she was taking my computer items and hiding them in undisclosed locations that I could not find. On the 26th of April(on a sunday), she stole my trading computer(samsung galaxy 12.2" Tab Pro) and she also took my wallet with all my identification as well as my debit card, social security card, drivers license, and even my birth certificate! She even took my phone. I called the Deputy Sheriff department, from a neighbors house, but they kept telling me that it was 'community property' and that I had to solve my issue in civil court since it was a civil issue. She wanted to make sure that I did not get away from her since I was doing well with my trading the market and she wanted as much money from me as she could get. As a side note, I am the one who funded my trading account with my own money that I got as a result of a federal tax return. So, it was not her money that allowed me to trade the market. It was my money. Anyway, I had no money and no way to identify myself. I could not go to the atm because she stole all of my identification and debit card. On Monday, April 27th, 2015 I left my wife for good without any identification. If a woman does this to any man, it is time to leave her because she is not worth living with. I went next door to a neighbor to borrow $40 for a taxi ride so that I could go to my bank and close my account. While closing my bank account and opening up a new bank account, while also transferring money from my old bank account to my new bank account, I was able to solve my money issue temporarily. I then went to a good hotel on the same day, April 27, 2015 and have been at the same hotel ever since. Paxforex to the rescue..... I contacted Paxforex immediately and told them that my account had been compromised. By the time I was able to contact Paxforex, my wife, had changed my gmail account password so that I could not get into my gmail nor my trading account! My wife, thinking that I had no recourse or sources to help myself, made a $10,780.40 withdrawal from my trading account. She wanted that money to go to my bank account because she banks with Navy Federal and Navy Federal has no Swift Code so the money could not go to her own bank account. She thought that the money would go to my bank account so that she would easily withdraw the money from my bank account to her Navy Federal bank account. So, on that very same day she opened her own Wells Fargo bank account and made a second withdrawal attempt for the same amount of money. This second withdrawal attempt went to her own Wells Fargo Bank account that she just opened(April 27, 2015). Lucky for me, after nearly 3 weeks and not seeing any money hit my bank account, and after going through hell to prove my identity to Paxforex, I was able to get confirmation, from Paxforex, that my wife did indeed go into my trading account to not only upload her own identification documents to my trading cabinent but to also upload her own bank account information to my trading cabinet! Kate, in Accounting, put a stop to all this by changing my password and registration email so that my wife would not be able to log into my trading account nor would she be able to inquire about my trading information since she does not know my new email address. For two weeks, paxforex and kate(accounting dept) worked with me to get my situation straightened out. Finally, the bank wire that my wife had tried to send to her own Wells Fargo bank account, was stuck in the banking system and it did not reach it's final destination. Kate, in Accounting, was able to reverse the payment and bring the $10,780.40 back to my trading account. The proces for the wire trace investigation as well as getting some of my funds re-withdrawn to my new bank account was nearly two weeks. From the bottom of my heart, I want to thank Kate, in Accounting, and everyone else who helped with my situation, at Paxforex, and all the Paxforex team for helping me. I bank with Wells Fargo. Kate, in Accounting Department, was able to withdraw money from my trading account on a Wenesday. By Friday, I saw that the money was bank wired and deposited into my Wells Fargo Bank account!! Now, I am trading the market again and I no longer have the financial issues I had on April 27, 2015. Just today, Wenesday June 3, 2015 I made an easy $550 without blinking a single eyelid. I am now a happy man. I hope and pray that Paxforex remains in business for decades to come. I hope and pray that Paxforex keeps there integrity in tact. With honesty and good business skills, Paxforex will do very well in the now and in the future. By the way, my wife now has 8 felony counts against her. Even with a good lawyer on her side, she will still be charged with at least two felony counts. I am going to divorce her within the next 6 months so that I can move on with my life. With all my love, Hilton M P.S Yesterday, June 4th I made $1,800 in less than 4 hour and on June 5th, because of Non Farm Payroll, I made $850 in less than 30 minutes. All these can be verified by Paxforex.com 2015-05-19 2 Stars On April 27, 2015, a bank wire request was made to my Wells Fargo Bank account. It is now May 18, 2015 and I have yet to see my bank wire. Paxforex, on monday, told me that they would have there bank do an investigation, instead of simply doing a bank wire Trace that should be free, and that there bank would charge me 100EUR which would come out of my trading account; if I receive my $10,780.40 to my bank account or...the 100eur would be taken out of my $10,780.40(U.S dollars) if the money returned to my trading account. It's been 4 weeks now and I still have not recieved my bank wire of $10,780.40. I don't know what's wrong or what to do.

Virginia, USA
Dec 8, 2015

Paxforex.com allowed my husband to steal $10,780.40 from our trading account by changing information and password to the account. DO NOT TRUST!!! PAXFOREX IS A SCAM!!!

Thessaloniki, Greece
Nov 14, 2015

I am a longtime trader with paxforex and the quick and reliable customer support was a big reason why I am staying with them. Apart from that, I get my expected number of pips without any issues or delays. I never felt any concerns when trading with them because everything is transparent thru the report they send. I would highly recommended paxforex!

Lafia, Nigeria
Aug 8, 2015

I have been trading with Paxforex since 2012. The are wonderful when it comes to withdrawal and response to issues concerning their clients.

, Czech Republic
Jul 28, 2015

Paxforex is a decent broker where we copied some trades and enjoyed high IB commissions. These are paid to IBs only if their clients make new and new deposit each month. Because of this, we found another broker where commissions are paid regardless on clients deposits. Withdrawal of IB commissions and other funds was OK. They have high spreads on mini account but good ones on classic with 2K minimal deposit. Support is good. Overall we recommend this broker as a good trading partner.

, Spain
May 31, 2015

The Financial Services Authority wishes to advise that an entity called “PaxForex” claiming to offer Forex Services as a registered St. Vincent and the Grenadines International Business Company, is not and has never been registered by the St. Vincent and the Grenadines Financial Services Authority. The purported entity PaxForex advertises its services through the website http://www.paxforex.com/paxforex. It also claims that its address is Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines. The Financial Services Authority therefore advises that persons who have paid funds to PaxForex through its website and are experiencing difficulties recouping their funds, should consider contacting their relevant authorities. Issued By: Financial Services Authority 29th May, 2014

, Slovakia
Jan 26, 2015

Hello, I was IB for this broker. Broker talk very sweet and look ok. So i give him chance. Pay me big zero! But will pay, when i send in this company client with 1000 usd. Stay away! This is scam. Change terms in agreement and lie. I reccomanded use some normal broker. Not lost time and money in Paxforex.

SHOW: