TimsTradingTools.com (Tim Morrow) Review

Updated: Sep 22, 2014

Website is down.  Company appears to be out of business.

TimsTradingTools.com (Tim Morrow)

Join live discussion of TimsTradingTools.com (Tim Morrow) on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

santa ana, Ca., USA
Dec 26, 2012

I'm having the exact same problem as Dan from Utah (as he points out in his review). I signed up for the free trial, but I got NOTHING. I then emailed the company, several times in fact, but I got NO response. I don't know what's going on, but it's sure strange.

Utah, USA
Dec 4, 2012

I have seen Tims videos on his trading calculator and was very impressed. I went to his website and signed up for the 7 day free trail of the calculator and received an email with NOTHING about the trading calculator. My brother who is a dentist in Kansas has done the very same thing with the same results. I sent Tim 3 emails explaining that we were very interested in his calculator but we really needed to use it for a few days and that is why we signed up for the free demo. I have not heard a single word back from Tim about this. He does not seem to need the money because we were both willing to pay the $249 a month for this calculator. All I can say is that if I had customers willing to pay me $249 each and every month for a product that I had, I would be all over it and not miss a single beat. I would be helping my customers any way I could and make things right with them. It really amazes me to see how many people do business the way Tim is showing me he does his business. The man (scumbag) does not even have the decency to respond to my emails that were sent to him FROM his very own website. Stay away from this guy and do not send him any money for any reason.

Canada
Jun 21, 2011

I have used this signal service for few months. It lost me money, and sacrifices 50 pips to gain 15. It would take 4 wins to cover one loss, and percentage loss had been quite high.I paid three month in advance, but the owner refuses to refund even a portion of future service paid for. He uses insults and brute language, trying to prevent me from telling the story. I can email anybody interested the exchange with him. He uses automatic trading of his signals.Beware of this guy.

SHOW: