Forex-EA-VPS.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 8, 2015

Join live discussion of Forex-EA-VPS.com on our forum

Widgets

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

72 x 117 Vertical Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Dark)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Lite)
Get code

148 x 54 Horizontal Rating Badge (Transparent)
Get code

350 x 28 Legacy Rating Banner (old system widgets will default to this one)

350 x 40 Improved Horizontal Rating Banner w/o logo

100 x 60 Minimalist Rating Badge

SHOW:

Catania, Italy
May 20, 2012

I have been with them since 2 months and I have never had problems. I trades with 4 brokers and 3 EA in the same time.

Australia
Oct 2, 2011

Forex-EA-VPS.com is a good value VPS. Works particularly well with EA's trading 15mins and up time frames because the connection can be a little slow because of their location. I ran a scalper EA on it and it still performed, but the slight delay did effect it a little. Support is fast, they normally respond to my ticket within an hour or two. I've also got a coupon code for a 10% discount. Type in "nick" and you'll get 10% off any plan.

USA
Jul 13, 2011

I am their client for 6 months and I am very satisfied because their Basic VPS plan came with one expert advisor ,which is very good. I asked them to modify the expert and they replied that their company specializes only in Forex vps and the Expert advisors are the most important part for their business. They modified the Expert to fit my requirements. Now it works perfectly! Review Moderation Team Note: This review did not come from the USA. It was left from the same location in Bulgaria that a company representative contacted the FPA from. The rating of this review has now been changed from 5 stars to Zero stars. The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.

SHOW: