AMPFutures.com (AMP Trading) Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 2, 2016

Join live discussion of AMPFutures.com (AMP Trading) on our forum

Santa Ana, USA
Mar 1, 2016

I am using AMP Futures services for 4 years. They are simply the best broker for retail traders. A huge thank you to AMP Help and Trade Desk for the brilliant technical support that they provided me with over the years- much appreciated. They are the cheapest too..
Thanks AMP.

Madrid, Spain
May 8, 2015

A very bad broker with a dreadful customer service.

After a month, I don't know who my contact is. I emailed two different contacts and no answer. There is only a "Live Chat".

The special platform of Multicharts that they offer for FREE ("Multicharts Special Edition") is awful. It doesn't work, gives contradictory information and even the function "Flatten Everything" doesn't work properly.

Besides, when that happened to me, I asked for "flatten everything" to the "Live Chat" and they didn't do properly.

Fortunately, I check my daily statements every day, and that's when I found out that I had an open position with 62 pips against me. Nobody assumed any responsibility.

And what's more, for withdrawing and closing my account, I needed three requests to be executed.

Be wise. Don't play with money. Look for another broker and run away from AMP Clearing (www.ampfutures.com)

Chicago, USA
Aug 1, 2013

Best futures broker no doubt. Trading for 20 years and been with so many futures brokers I can say AMP is best. Cheap too. Excellent customer service. Very happy with them.

Ohio, USA
Jun 18, 2013

Service from Amp futures has been very good until I wanted to withdraw my money. I requested my funds on 6/4 and have been every excuse including that the check is in the mail, and that snail mail will take 2.5 weeks to get to me. BULL!!! I was told that the check would be mailed out that day if the request was received before 1pm. Here it is, 6/18 and still no money. Their attitude seems that it's my tuff luck and that they have 30 days to play with my money. I will be filling a complaint with the SEC.

Bev. Hills, USA
Jun 19, 2012

Excellent Customer Service
CQG with NinjaTrader kicks a**! I got $400 margins on the ES and $1000 margins on the CL. Commisisons unbelievable low...I used their match or beat commissions request and reduced my total round turn commissions by almost $1.00 a round turn. I only had a few questions about the 10 cent StaticDOM fee before getting started and the guys over there answered my email almost instantly. My man Justin helped me convert my Ninjatrader key and I was up and trading the same day. You have a valuable guy there!!

I just wanted to give you one customer's experience. Thanks.

Jun 19, 2012

AMP has the worst customer service ever. Good on fees, etc. On several occassions, I only asked a simple question, like "has my wire transfer been completed" The guy was literally yelling and got upset. These guys must trade also. They must be losing a lot of money. I have dealt with some rude reps before, but not like this.