NellerForex.com Review

Updated: Dec 8, 2015

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
Nellerforex EA+0.447.4+5.121

Join live discussion of NellerForex.com on our forum

Florida, USA
May 23, 2012

I tested this EA around the first of the year. The first problem was the system will not work on every broker so you have significant limitations to start with. I give the folks at Neller credit for working with me till we finally got set up on a broker the system would work on. I put the system on a $10k demo and ran it with default settings. In 30 days, the EA lost nearly $4k of the $10k account.
I was very polite and noted that I was sorry the system had such a bad run and that I hoped perhaps they would be able to work with it to improve the results. I asked for a refund based on the performance. Suddenly the folks at Neller did not respond to my email or Skype communications. I made 4 attempts to get my refund and never received so much as a reply to any of my inquiries.
To say that I am disappointed is an understatement. While the system performance was clearly unacceptable, the total lack of communication is an insurmountable problem. No one should have any dealing with this company as they are clearly simple scammers. Run as fast as you can away from these people!