Oanda.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 29, 2017

Join live discussion of Oanda.com on our forum

Oanda.com profile provided by MatthewC, Mar 22, 2016

Competitive Spreads

Trade with confidence knowing your OANDA CFD* & retail forex trading account gets competitive spreads with no commissions on your trades, no minimum deposit and no account maintenance fees

Exceptional Execution

Low cost of CFD and forex trading is more than just spreads. It's having your trades executed automatically without requotes or rejections, unless you choose to place upper or lower bounds to protect against price fluctuations.

Award-Winning Online Trading Platform

Experience the power and ease of CFD and forex trading with OANDA across all our trading applications. OANDA puts you in full control of your trade strategy, so you never lose sight of the market.

SHOW:

oregon, USA
May 27, 2017

screw Oanda :) you rather wanna go for OFFSHORE Brokers

Hi there, just wanna share my experience with Oanda. If your a newbie i suggest not to trade with them specially if you're a small time trader no matter how good you are theyl still get you and they want your money really bad small or big this is Forex its rigged but there are ways to beat them. Try to build your account in an " Offshore " Brokers some people pay its risky its true, but your not gonna invest so much money on them try to put 50 $ or 100$, 1k on your account and observe like if you made profits Withdraw it right away save enough funds to stay in the market and see if the services like deposits/withdrawals are good keep doing it in-order to gain each others trust. Oanda just like any other brokers in U.S has their own rules and youre litterally slave that works for them unlike Offshore brokers you take control of you F*** money its yours you can do what you want, trade on your own risk. i trade with another broker now . if you happpen to find any reliable offshore brokers out there just read the rules and regulation and always keep in-touch .

Beroska, USA
May 25, 2017

fraud

oanda is stealing traders money by withdrawing money from your account for being inactive. This is never was in agreement when I signed it. I never was notified of this changes via mail or e-mail. Big fraud company!!! Run away!!

Customer, USA
Mar 20, 2017

They closed out my trade for no apparent reason. I've been on hold, waiting for customer service for over 30 minutes. Funny thing is, they're recorded message says, "Your expected wait time is between 2 and 10 minutes." Hahaha...jokes on me! This is the 3rd time they closed out my trade. This time, my stop loss was 50 pips away, so that can't be there excuse for closing it out.

Norway
Mar 5, 2017

Be aware

I sent them withdraw proposal to cash my profit of 16 000$ back to my bank account. They said that I can withdraw - only the same amount of money which I have deposited earlier(1000$). I started complain procedure and after while they sent me a message with withdraw approval. Before some days they closed my wining trade without explanation. They claim that the price moved back sharply and hit my stop. I sent them a screen shot which show that my Ask price has never touched my stop order. I have only Ask and Bid price on my charts. The average price is deselected. They sent me their screen shot where the price hit my stop order. There are the screen shots available : https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1593682873979150&set=p.1593682873979150&type=3&theater

PS: The frauds start when you become constantly profitable trader and you make more then a 1000$ weekly. If you are not constantly profitable – they will not mess with you.

Singapore, Singapore
Feb 2, 2017

Good, but can be better

I have been trading with Oanda (Singapore) for a couple of years now.
In summary, this is what i feel:

Pros:
Good trading platform (i like the Entry Order which allows to manage my risk accordingly)
Wide Range of products
Decent Spreads
Comprehensive backoffice (may take some getting used to)
No issues with withdrawals

Cons:
Spreads can widen alot even during non-volatile hours
Support is hit-and-miss
Poor swap rates
Wide spreads for crosses like GBPNZD, AUDSGD etc
Trading platform can sometimes consume alot of computer resources

Larnaca, Cyprus
Jan 29, 2017

Happy Oanda Customer

I am with Oanda since 2006 and always had good service. Re-quotes are few and spread and swap (although it is computed by the second) is fair. Further, the fund withdrawal process is fast and efficient. What else can I ask for?

Pakistan
Jan 24, 2017
Registed user

I was having issues with OANDA scalping a few months ago and their Singapore office was very helpful in resolving this.

Excellent customer service.
Execution is good now.

Very happy.

Texas, USA
Jan 5, 2017

Dishonest if not outright Fraudulent Company

I have started a thread in the scammers section Oanda won't return 2000 deposit. Be very careful with this company. I initially chose them based on there rep. But this seems to be taking a turn based on recent reviews here and other sites. Perhaps the change in ownership is the cause. Never liked the idea of a DD but option are limited for US customers. At this point with my experience with Oanda I would give 0 stars an a strong warning Trader Beware.

US, USA
Jan 5, 2017

Stay away from them

OMG WORST company EVER. I had plan to open a large account with them contact them 3 times vie chat, form and email for them to call me out NO CALL. I open a standard account online I submit all paperwork they want Still NO HELP. then a guy calls me up (Nick from a Canadian number) interrupts me more than 10 times wouldn't let me talk then when i asked him why would I even want to open an account with them with this type of customer service Like a sore loser He screams We DONT WANT YOU ANYWAY.
WOW WOW WOW. I would never ever Do Business with such a company. They don't have my money yet thats how they treat me, How are they gonna treat me when They DO have my money. STAY AWAY.

South Africa
Dec 27, 2016

So far so good.

I just started with Oanda a month ago, so far I'm happy with acc management. will update.

SHOW: