Oanda.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 4, 2017

Join live discussion of Oanda.com on our forum

Oanda.com profile provided by MatthewC, Mar 22, 2016

Competitive Spreads

Trade with confidence knowing your OANDA CFD* & retail forex trading account gets competitive spreads with no commissions on your trades, no minimum deposit and no account maintenance fees

Exceptional Execution

Low cost of CFD and forex trading is more than just spreads. It's having your trades executed automatically without requotes or rejections, unless you choose to place upper or lower bounds to protect against price fluctuations.

Award-Winning Online Trading Platform

Experience the power and ease of CFD and forex trading with OANDA across all our trading applications. OANDA puts you in full control of your trade strategy, so you never lose sight of the market.

SHOW:

Singapore, Singapore
Feb 2, 2017

Good, but can be better

I have been trading with Oanda (Singapore) for a couple of years now.
In summary, this is what i feel:

Pros:
Good trading platform (i like the Entry Order which allows to manage my risk accordingly)
Wide Range of products
Decent Spreads
Comprehensive backoffice (may take some getting used to)
No issues with withdrawals

Cons:
Spreads can widen alot even during non-volatile hours
Support is hit-and-miss
Poor swap rates
Wide spreads for crosses like GBPNZD, AUDSGD etc
Trading platform can sometimes consume alot of computer resources

Larnaca, Cyprus
Jan 29, 2017

Happy Oanda Customer

I am with Oanda since 2006 and always had good service. Re-quotes are few and spread and swap (although it is computed by the second) is fair. Further, the fund withdrawal process is fast and efficient. What else can I ask for?

Pakistan
Jan 24, 2017
Registed user

I was having issues with OANDA scalping a few months ago and their Singapore office was very helpful in resolving this.

Excellent customer service.
Execution is good now.

Very happy.

Texas, USA
Jan 5, 2017

Dishonest if not outright Fraudulent Company

I have started a thread in the scammers section Oanda won't return 2000 deposit. Be very careful with this company. I initially chose them based on there rep. But this seems to be taking a turn based on recent reviews here and other sites. Perhaps the change in ownership is the cause. Never liked the idea of a DD but option are limited for US customers. At this point with my experience with Oanda I would give 0 stars an a strong warning Trader Beware.

US, USA
Jan 5, 2017

Stay away from them

OMG WORST company EVER. I had plan to open a large account with them contact them 3 times vie chat, form and email for them to call me out NO CALL. I open a standard account online I submit all paperwork they want Still NO HELP. then a guy calls me up (Nick from a Canadian number) interrupts me more than 10 times wouldn't let me talk then when i asked him why would I even want to open an account with them with this type of customer service Like a sore loser He screams We DONT WANT YOU ANYWAY.
WOW WOW WOW. I would never ever Do Business with such a company. They don't have my money yet thats how they treat me, How are they gonna treat me when They DO have my money. STAY AWAY.

South Africa
Dec 27, 2016

So far so good.

I just started with Oanda a month ago, so far I'm happy with acc management. will update.

Singapore
Dec 19, 2016
Registed user

Not bad actually... can scalp... no pb in withdrawing...think that they r one of the best Market Makers. MAS regulated...You might know how MAS carefully choose the brokers in Singapore.

London, United Kingdom
Nov 26, 2016

Unethically stopped out too many times now

I've been trading with Oanda for around 5 years and will now move elsewhere, after they stopped me out 4 x wider where i had my 'protective' stop loss set. This has happened way too many times now.
They deny this and state that the order executed as intended, after 'investigating' it. I can allow some slippage, but no more.
I would definitely NO RECOMMEND Oanda.

Washington, USA
Nov 23, 2016

This broker has always been good but why did they shut down current we after buying it? It wa great! Very sad about this. I hope they offer social Trading again soon. No problems though and mt4 execution is fast etc.

Dallas, Texas, USA
Aug 27, 2016

This company never has given me any issues with any withdrawal or any of my scalping trading style or the signal providers I use. I highly recommend them and hope they continue accepting US clients!

SHOW: