CommexFx.com (Abdel Rahman El Omari) Review

Updated: Apr 11, 2017
SCAM
April 2017.  Cysec has withdrawn its license and authorization from Commex. CLICK HERE for details and to confirm.

June 2016:  CommexFx website is down.  One less scammer in business.

JUNE 2015:  Omari the Scammer may be in jail for his crimes.  READ THIS THREAD for more information or to share any information you have.
July 2015:  Cysec has extended the suspension of the license for CommexFx.  CLICK HERE to verify.
June 2015:  Cysec has suspended the license of CommexFx for 15 days.  CLICK HERE to verify.

SCAM CONFIRMATION

2012-04-07: This broker is just Prime4x under a new name.  Click here to read the details.

CommexFx and CommexTrade are blacklisted by the Forex Peace Army.  If you open an account there, we do not believe you will ever see your money again.  If you have opened an account there or had an account at Prime 4x, we recommend that you try to withdraw all of your money immediately.  If there is any delay in processing your withdrawal, file a complaint with the authorities immediately.

Other websites of this company include CommexFx.eu, CommexFx.com, CommexFx.net, CommexFx.org, CommexFx.info, CommexTrade.com, CommexTrade.net, CommexTrade.org, CommexTrade.info.

IBs include TradersPulse.com

Another name for Abdel Rahman El Omari is Abdel Rahman Khedr Abdel Rahman El Amary

CommexFx.com (Abdel Rahman El Omari)

Join live discussion of CommexFx.com (Abdel Rahman El Omari) on our forum

Scam!
SHOW:

mirpur, Pakistan
Jun 25, 2015

commexfx its real big scammer never gives withdraw amount scammer scammer big scammer

Cape Town, South Africa
Apr 1, 2015

I have been trying for years to get money out of them. I put a website up exposing all the evidence I gathered against them (www.commex-exposed.com), so Mr Alimari called me on 30 Jan and told me he would pay me $1000 a month until he had paid all he owed me. I took the site down and he said he transferred the money but it never arrived. He said he would check with the bank, but never got back to me.....this went on for 2 month, so website back up. I don't think he was ever intending to send me any money, just buying time until he can erase the evidence. I see that CYSEC no longer list them as "previously 'Prime Forex'" anymore. The must have paid off somebody....totally useless regulator!

Ho Chi Minh, Viet Nam
Mar 9, 2015

I hear the rumor not good about Commex so I closed all orders and withdraw money on Dec 17th 2014 .For a long time, Commex released this amount from my MT4 account (8507495) on Jan 30 2015 but I still didn't receive money up to now. I want to say with all traders that Commex is not good broker for trading (I don’t know it is scam or not). Please be careful with Commex .

, Saudi Arabia
Oct 3, 2014

i am making profits with commexfx .
withdrawals takes up to 5 days.
i withdraw more than i deposit .
withdrawal can be made by (ATM) within few seconds.
very fast execustion.
perfect costumer support .
3 years i am working with commexfx ,
i will not think to change this broker or try any other .

, Lithuania
Apr 26, 2013

I opened account with commexfx.com to tried their promotion no deposit bonus $100, then my account become $1070 and I withdrew the profit $970. They send it to my Bank account within less than 1 week..My account 1005314. Best Broker!!!
Very good I think..

indonesia, Indonesia
Jan 10, 2013

See lisence this broker in cyprus Investment Firms (cysec ) :
commexFx Ltd (ex Prime Forex Limited)
address : 249, 28th October Str, Lophitis Business Centre - Office 202, CY-3035 Limassol
Licence Number : 153/11
License Date : 18/10/2011
Registration Number : 244012
Telephone : 25 028 910
Fax : 25 028 914

they refused to claim money from client prime forex with reason new management not old management.

i lost almost 2000 usd because they could not pay my withdrawal

Indonesia, Indonesia
Jan 6, 2013

I opened account with commexfx.com to tried their promotion no deposit bonus $100, then my account become $300 and I withdrew the profit $200. They send it to my Bank account within less than 1 week..My account 1004242
Very good I think..

Poland, Poland
Dec 13, 2012

I am going to send money to COMMEX FX, I red they are strategic partner of MENA FX 2013 in Dubai (http://www.meforexexpo.com/), are you sure this is the same company? thank for help

FPA Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA is convinced that Abdel Rahman El Omari is the man behind the scam at Prime4x and is behind CommexFx.com, CommexTrade.com and more. Please read the FPA Scam Finding for more details.

, Russian Federation
Oct 26, 2012

We are waiting all of victims to come together. Visit commexfx.biz for more info.

, Jordan
Sep 21, 2012

i don;t have private contact , but it is easy that i always call Mr Alomari on the contacts on the web

Review Moderation Team Note: The FPA recommends that all victims of Omari's scam company, Prime4x, use the contact information at CommexFx to demand their funds be returned.

We also hope that Omari is extradited to China to face criminal charges due to his role in the death of one trader's mother.

SHOW: