PointZero-Trading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Apr 21, 2017

Formerly at PointZero-Indicator.com

PointZero-Trading.com

Join live discussion of PointZero-Trading.com on our forum

SHOW:

cali, Colombia
Apr 19, 2017
Registed user

Accurate indicators, and very good support

I bought the grid ea from pztrading, i test it out for like a month but didn't have enough capital to run it, so i asked the people over pztrading if i could swap it for the trend indicator, and they send me the link for the download no questions asks, very good support and indicators, this indicators really help you to make better decisions at the time of trading, thanks pztrading

Edmonton, Canada
Apr 11, 2017

professional products and support

Hi investors,

I am not getting paid by PZ, and I am not here to advertise for it either. I am here to provide you guys with my own experience for your reference.

I have been trading for many years in Canada and this is the first time I purchased an EA from online. And after trying for a couple of weeks now, I'm feeling that I didn't just purchase the product itself, what more important is the service that comes with it from Arthur.

I purchased the Day Trading EA, and Grid Trading EA. You need to implement your own strategies to the trading WITH the help of the EA rather than just using default setting and sit back and relax waiting for them to make you the money, especially the latter. It gives you all the possible tweak functions to adjust it to your own trading style. It couldn't be done better. It takes quite a long time of paper trading to get familiar with it and I asked lots questions, and EVERYTIME, Arthur got back to me within several hours.

Another several day passed, I realized that Day Trading EA is not really my style, so again I asked if I could switch over to another product. And I received the new product with one hour without being questioned.

Arthur is very reachable, and products and website are very well professionally done. And you will never get the feeling that you get left alone after purchase.

Xu

Bangkok, Thailand
Mar 30, 2017
Registed user

Something going on with him??? He's not answering or completing orders!

I started out being pretty upbeat and positive about Arturo and PZ, but lately, I've gotta say... things haven't been all that great. It's gotten to the point where he doesn't even answer tickets anymore. I even tried to order two additional EA's and wanted to pay via BTC, and he never replied with the address to pay with. He hasn't replied to my ticket regarding the order in several days. What is up with that???

Then, my gf decided that she wanted to try two of his EA's on her trading, and she ordered using her mastercard, paid (if she had told me beforehand, I would have told her to hold off until i heard back from him). It's been over two days, and she still has yet to receive the EA's she ordered and paid for.

I don't know what's going on, but if anyone out here is communicating with Arturo at all, can you tell him to respond to his tickets and complete paid orders??? :/

Reply by pztrading submitted Apr 4, 2017:
Hi Bizwebtrader!

This is Arthur from PZ Trading. Apologies for your bad experience. I tried to look you up in my helpdesk and could not find any tickets of yours with your screen name (bizwebtrader).

Please let me know your email or ticket numbers and I will sort you out.

There is the possibility that if you sent many emails with the same content, my helpdesk flagged you as spam and the messages are not arriving.

Anyway, let me know.
Thanks
Argentina
Mar 28, 2017

Best Harmonic indicator ever

I have bought Harmonic indicator some days ago and is a great product, is a great tool. Support is excellent as well

Hills, Jamaica
Mar 28, 2017

Great Find!

Amazing products and always responds promptly...Professional site with a plethora of great Indicators and EA's....Nice to have a Forex website out there that is about providing quality software and not trying to take advantage of you...
Great job Arthur....

Hyderabad, India
Mar 26, 2017

Immediate positive responses for Customer queries.

I contacted PZ thrice on a request for a Robot. To each of my mail, I got immediate reply from PZ. Those were friendly mails to me with full details, I thank PZ for a 5 Star satisfaction service to me.

Thank you Dear PZ.

Pandupr2

Charlotte, NC, USA
Mar 21, 2017

Purchased Harmonics indicator and am extremely satisfied

I just want to say that I just had one of the best experiences buying a forex product that a customer could ever expect. I had purchased the wolf wave indicator. After about 1 week, I realized that what I really wanted was the Harmonics pattern indicator. I emailed Point-Zero and told them that I really wanted the Harmonics
indicator and would they consider some kind of discount. They sent me the Harmonics indicators as a replacement indicator for t he Wolf Wave at no additional
charge. They did not have to do that. I was willing to buy the Harmonics at an additional cost. They are a first class company.

Thailand
Mar 15, 2017
Registed user

Real Wolfe Wave Indicator!

I downloaded a number of this firms free indicators and was surprised at the huge number available that are of high quality. I also purchased the Wolfe Wave indicator which is the only one that I have seen that correctly follows the drawing of the Wolfe Waves. Expensive but so worth it. Perfect indicator and excellent support by the actual programmer.

Singapore
Mar 10, 2017

Ok, Arthur has clarified the sales policy, which allows customers to exchange for another product in such an event of non-refund situation. I would like to retract my previous review as it was an overlook on my part.

Hard to find such a genuine guy in this industry these days.

Mar 4, 2017 - 1 Star Buyers beware! If you are regular customer to PZ Trading and use the discount coupon, there will be no refund for that purchase!

I just made a purchase with the discount code (regularcustomer) and I thought it was such a kind gesture by Arthur to reward his returning customer and overlooked the non-refund statement. After 2 - 3 days, I realised the product did not meet my expectation and requested for a refund then was told there's no refund for using that discount coupon. That's it, I'm not able to get my refund now...:(

Sadly Arthur has to resort to such an act, business must be no good?

Reply by pztrading submitted Mar 9, 2017 Dear Dan,

I am deepy sorry about your bad experience with me. Indeed I do have a no-refund policy for orders made with a discount as a compensation, as quite a lot of people ask for discounts. So, what I do is offering a swap-to-other-product guarantee instead for these purchases.

Instead of a refund in these cases, you can swap to any other product from my site of equal face value, at no cost. All you need to do is let me know about it. We can still find something that meets your needs.

Please accept my apologies.

Thanks for your comment.

Singapore, Singapore
Feb 11, 2017
Registed user

Great product with even better customer service! Recommended!

Arthur has provided an awesome customer satisfaction.
I ran into a few issues and I emailed him. He was able to help me
solved my problems! Awesome product and even better service!

SHOW: