PointZero-Trading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Feb 15, 2017

Formerly at PointZero-Indicator.com

PointZero-Trading.com

Join live discussion of PointZero-Trading.com on our forum

SHOW:

Singapore, Singapore
Feb 11, 2017
Registed user

Great product with even better customer service! Recommended!

Arthur has provided an awesome customer satisfaction.
I ran into a few issues and I emailed him. He was able to help me
solved my problems! Awesome product and even better service!

Mexico
Jan 17, 2017
Registed user

I just asked for information and Arthur always replayed my e-mails. So, support is GREAT!!! I hope to find some EA that can works for me.

London, United Kingdom
Jan 13, 2017

Excellent products and service

The site is excellent - well laid out, informative and offers a wide range of quality expert advisers and indicators for MT4/MT5 many of which are free.

I have ordered several EA's and returned one of them for a refund as it did not suit my trading style. Arthur immediately refunded my account. Excellent service.

doha, Qatar
Jan 11, 2017

good service-perfect product

hi,i have an very good positive feedback from them,i purchased an expert advisor,with reduced price at the end of the year offer,but it wasn't fits my broker.
when contacting them ,it was after the 7 days money back,i got 3 ea for replacement,they consider discounted price and they cancel the balance ,the balance was 50 usd which is 50% of one of the ea.that was immediately on same hour.that was on service side,regarding the technical side,the ea back test its the same what they advertise,very consistent logical profit.
i do recommend them

Jakarta, Indonesia
Dec 4, 2016
Registed user

Indicator and EA of Pointzero-Trading is capable of producing incredible profits. The update system is able to provide maximum results in trading. I believe and you should give it a try.

Switzerland
Nov 21, 2016
Registed user

I am almost 30 years in the FX business and I saw a lot of "so called Gurus with best strategies and systems" but I must say I am really impressed of Arthuro and his pz-trading. The service is very good and the products are brilliant - at least the ones I use (and I use many of him). My favourite is Safety Net EA which has changed my trading at all - it seems to be a "life-changer" !
I really can recommend his products

London, United Kingdom
Nov 16, 2016
Registed user

PZ is worth every penny.

Point Zero is safe place to spend your money. However, PZ offers many EAs and Indicators totally free. Stuff is valuable and service is 100% professional. I have bought an EA and trying it on demo and so far results are impressive. Instruction manuals are brilliantly explained. All is well.

italy, Italy
Oct 12, 2016

italy

hello arthur ... I bought Day trading indicators EA ... this is my order number: 385854061
It has passed 2 days of payment and to date I have not received the purchased program (in private I sent the receipt of payment) I ask politely if you can arrange to send me the program download link or refund of the payment)
I am waiting for an answer ...
Massimiliano greetings

Reply by pztrading submitted Oct 21, 2016:
Hi Massimiliano,
I hope you are fine. My server emails automatically the EAs/indicators to mail inboxes upon request (paid or free). In your case, what happened is that you had unsubscribed from the mailing list in the past, so the mail server did not reach your inbox to deliver the purchase, to comply with mailing regulations.
Please contact me at help@pointzero-trading.com and give me an alternative email address where to send the indicator and your future downloads, as it will never ever reach your email address again (pokerparma85@gmail.com).
Please note that support would be *much* faster if you approach the helpdesk.
Thanks
Korea, Republic of
Sep 20, 2016

They provide nice EA, instant response, the best support!!!

I appreciate you, Arthur!!!

Italy
Sep 14, 2016

i'm working with safety net EA and since then i began to be consistent with my results; the EA works great, extremely precise and the concept behind it is sounding.

A true masterpiece.

Also assistance is great, quick replies and kindness.

My compliments

Jun 30, 2016 - 5 Stars I'm very glad to express my full appreciation to PZ Trading tools: I've worked with thousands of mt4 tools but I've never found something comparable to PZ; they are really professional trading tools.
Also the owner is kind and available for any problem you might encounter.
My compliments for his excellent work

SHOW: