PointZero-Trading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 21, 2016

Formerly at PointZero-Indicator.com

Join live discussion of PointZero-Trading.com on our forum

italy, Italy
Oct 12, 2016
Registed user

hello arthur ... I bought Day trading indicators EA ... this is my order number: 385854061
It has passed 2 days of payment and to date I have not received the purchased program (in private I sent the receipt of payment) I ask politely if you can arrange to send me the program download link or refund of the payment)
I am waiting for an answer ...
Massimiliano greetings

Korea, Republic of
Sep 20, 2016

They provide nice EA, instant response, the best support!!!

I appreciate you, Arthur!!!

Sep 14, 2016

i'm working with safety net EA and since then i began to be consistent with my results; the EA works great, extremely precise and the concept behind it is sounding.

A true masterpiece.

Also assistance is great, quick replies and kindness.

My compliments

Jun 30, 2016 - 5 Stars I'm very glad to express my full appreciation to PZ Trading tools: I've worked with thousands of mt4 tools but I've never found something comparable to PZ; they are really professional trading tools.
Also the owner is kind and available for any problem you might encounter.
My compliments for his excellent work

Davis, United Kingdom
Aug 21, 2016

Brilliant products that work!

I highly recommend Point Zero trading. I have several of their products both paid for and free and they work really well. Like most people I have spent a fair bit of money on various forex related products over the last 12 months from different sources but so glad I came across Point zero trading. I wish I had found them a lot earlier, it would have saved me a lot of wasted money. The customer service is all fantastic. In my opinion Point Zero are the best and the customer service also backs up the products sold. They are always very prompt to reply to emails.

LONDON, United Kingdom
Aug 10, 2016
Registed user

Highly Recommended

Absolutely wonderful company. Excellent paid for indicators and experts as well as a host of FREE ones. After sales service is extremely attentive and responses in good time.

Highly recommended!

Jal, India
Jul 28, 2016

arturo makes the best indicators. i am using his safety net EA. this is far the best indicator i have ever used. i always had a strategy for entering a trade and used to make profit. but just one bad entry created havoc. i had very bad money management skills. this indicator changed it all. now i cant even think of entering a trade without safety net. it just protected me from the rough FOMC move. thanks arturo you are the best.

Brussels, Belgium
Jul 27, 2016

I purchased some indicators and a EA. They're great. Any problem or question I had about installment and or use was quickly resolved. Great products, great service. Thank you!

shanxi, China
Jul 18, 2016

I have purchased Safety Net EA and make it profitable,i love it
Arthur is a nice man

London, United Kingdom
Jul 11, 2016

I buy Grid pro EA 1 year ago an just i have good words to this fantastic EA, make me load of profits, and the support offer by Arthur just can I categorised of 5 Stars.

Best investment ever.

Singapore, Singapore
Jul 11, 2016

Overall a worry-free and a pleasant experience dealing with Arthur. :)

A week after my purchase of one of his EA, I decided to make an exchange request for his candlestick scanner indicator and he gladly did it for me in just a few hours after emailing him plus he gave me an additional candlestick pattern indicator for me to work with the scanner.

Judging the quality of his products and after testing them, you can tell that he's really passionate in his coding skills.

Worth the $149 i paid for and guys I do recommend to buy from him as u will not feel the waste of every single cent you spend on him. You'll get lifetime updates too. Good job arthur! :)