PointZero-Trading.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 19, 2017

Formerly at PointZero-Indicator.com

PointZero-Trading.com

Join live discussion of PointZero-Trading.com on our forum

SHOW:

Grodno, Belarus
Sep 17, 2017

I am very happy with the indicators from Pz Trading and custom EA. It is a lot of free products. Thanks.

USA
Sep 4, 2017

Fantastic Response and Customer Service

I am not even a paying customer yet, but Arthur has consistently answered all my questions concerning his free indicators and ea's, as well as the ones he has on his marketplace. I am looking forward to a great relationship with him in the future. A++

New York, USA
Aug 31, 2017

Smart And Effective Products At A Professional Quality Level

I have their Day Trading Indicator and Scanner. It is FABULOUS. You know what to trade and when via breakouts on all pair and all time frames showing clear entry arrows. You know how many pips to expect and what draw down to expect along with the statistical probability of profiting in light of net profit after cost of trade.
With this, you even see the direction of all time frames at a glance. Even their Averaging EA's have uniquely intelligent progression levels allowing trade recovery at minimal draw down. Example: Many Martingale EA's trade like this - .01,.02,.03 or .01, .02, .04, .08 etc. --- Because Point Zero often displays expected draw down dollar amounts on the chart, they offer a Smarter Zero Progression series with blocks on some of their EA's. Example: .01,.01,.01 - then .02,.02,.02 - etc. This recovers a trade to a profit level with FAR less draw down than everyone else's EA's. Often 1/10th the cost.

USA
Aug 30, 2017

Thank you Arthur for getting back to me..I had some questions about arbitrage and you answered them in a professional manner and quickly..I had tried other sites for info and no reply at all..I am not a pro-trader but not a newbie either and welcome your input..Look forward to working with you in the future!
Dennis

Dubai, United Arab Emirates
Aug 22, 2017

Point Zero trading leader for technical indicators and expert advisors for MT4, MT5

Point Zero trading is a leader for technical indicators and expert advisors for MT4, MT5, cTrader. I use several indicators both free and paid indicators. I recommend Point Zero trading to the trading community. These are quality products. Also the feedback and support is prompt. The documentation is excellent. The provider has good experience both as trader and programmer. Also he knows what traders need. The products are easy to read, use, and apply. Also he can make custom indicators.

Trinidad and Tobago
Aug 3, 2017

Comprehensive Portfolio, great prices, great service/support

Very quick response for any support requests/questions.
They have a huge variety of indicators/eas for many different strategies.
When compared to other suppliers in the market their prices seem very reasonable.
Great free upgrades/updates to paid indicators/eas ; constantly improving.
Over the past couple years i have seem their portfolio grow tremendously and mostly with completely free indicators/eas.
i really cannot think of anything negative to say about PointZero Trading.
all i ask is that they keep up such great work to the community !!!

Canada
Jul 19, 2017

Just purchased Day trade EA from pointzero.. The great sevice supply gave me very professional and honest advice making me be knowledgeable about which EA is what exactly I want. Thank Arthur.

Indonesia
Jul 7, 2017

Irresponsible Service

On Wed, 3 May at 6:42 AM , I wrote:
Dear PZ Trading,
I found a miscalculation on USDJPY where the pending was not opened within 50 pips range but 500 pips range.
Please see the snapshot of my trading account and appreciate your improvement on the SafetyNet EA.

Thanks,
Ravmon

And this was the reply from Arthur:

Dear Ravmon,

Thanks for your message. JPY usually has 3 digits but in yoiur case, it has two only.

The EA is considering JPY as a two digit symbol. Please trade a broker offering a 3 digit jpy symbol.

Feel free to contact me if you have further questions.

Best regards,
- Arthur

Reply by pztrading submitted Jul 10, 2017:
Dear Ravmon,

Thanks for your review. I apologize for your bad experience. Please keep in mind that a pip is a human abstraction. Broker wise, only MODE_TICKVALUE, MODE_TICKSIZE, and MODE_DIGIT constant exist. A pip is only a human way of making these values easier to understand.

All my EAs calculate the pip value using the amount of digits the current symbol has, has follows:
- A 5digit symbol has a pip value of 0.0001 (A pippete here is 0.00001, rarely used)
- A 4digit symbol has a pip value of 0.0001
- A 3digit symbol has a pip value of 0.01
- A 2digit symbol has a pip value of 0.1 (Except CFDS, in which case the pip value is 1.0)

Your broker must be the only broker in existance not following the USDJPY industry standard, which is 3 digits. Very likely it is a missconfiguration on their end, and very likely only in their demo environment, I doubt very much they can port that configuration to a live environment without clients complaining.

In your case, nevertheless, even if a pip value is considered to be 0.1 instead of 0.01, risk calculations will not be affected, because the pip value in my EAS is only for display purposes. For every calculation, the EA uses MODE_TICKSIZE, MODE_TICKVALUE and MODE_DIGIT. All you need to do to compensate your broker's bad configuration is setting a zone of 5-10 pips instead of 50 pips.

So, despite your complaint, my EA codes will remain as they are. Kindly ask your broker to follow the industry standard, or look for other one.

Thanks
Byron Bay, Australia
Jun 27, 2017

A forex people's hero

Huge suite of brilliant indicators, most of them free. Prompt response to my email. Arthur is the real thing. There aren't many, and Arthur's the best I've come across in ten years of trading.

Texas, USA
Jun 27, 2017

Outstanding company to do business with.

This company has provided me with exemplary service in responding to my questions regarding their product as well as having outstanding software offerings.
I highly recommend them. It is uncommon to find in this day and age.

SHOW: